Fregate Island Private
Fregate Island - Seychelles
Fregate Island Private, 4 degree's south of the equator in the Seychelles, is a private island the size of Monaco. It is a unique destination to experience the best the Seychelles have to offer with 11 km of rain forest trails, seven pristine beaches and just 16 Pool Villas, each with private personal assistant. With one of this seven beaches frequently voted the world's best, Fregate Island Private offers an exclusive ambiance in an unsurpassable setting.
The island provides travelers the unique opportunity to enjoy an exclusive island experience with a team genuinely committed to conservation. Meanwhile, luxurious accommodation is sensitively developed, with a spaciousness that allows guests to immerse themselves in the natural beauty while enjoying the finest hospitality that is synonymous with Oetker Collection.
Enjoy close encounters with rare and curious creatures: giant tortoises, nesting turtles, brilliantly colourful birds and exotic fish. Bred from a population of 150 giant tortoises some 25 years ago to their current number of over 3.000, they are symbols of Fregate Island Privates’ unparalleled conservation effort. Also more than 100 bird species find sanctuary on the island.
The 16 pool residences are built from traditional materials. Both the architecture and decor draw on Seychellois and contemporary Creole influences. Each one-bedroom residence (300-400 sqm) has a living room, a large bedroom, two bathrooms with outdoor showers, a sun terrace and a private pool. Two of these residences are offered as two-bedroom residences (500 sqm) and a third one also as a two-bedroom residence or a one-bedroom with private mini Spa. The stunning Presidential residence, Banyan Hill Estate, offers 3 seperate sleeping villas each for 2 persons.
Rates per residence per night, based on single or double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive full board and non-alcoholic beverages, 15% government tax and 10% service charge.
|Private Pool Residence (1 bedroom)||5 161,00 Euro||Banyan Hill Estate (3 bedrooms)||14 396,00 Euro|
|Private Pool Twin/Spa Residence (2 bedrooms)||7 560,00 Euro||Island buyout
(44 adults and up to 15 children)
- Long Stay Special - Free Night(s) offer: For any stay until 22 December 2018, from 15 January and 28 February 2019, from 15 May to 15 July 2019, and from 01 and 30 September 2019, stay 6 nights, pay only 5 nights / Stay 12 nights, pay only 10 nights.
- Exclusive 'Seychelles & Safaris' package (10 nights) : Until 19 December 2018, enjoy this exclusive package including 4 nights at Singita Lebombo Lodge or Sweni Lodge at Singita Kruger National Park in South Africa + 1 night in transit at The Saxon Hotel, Villas & Spa in Johannesburg + 1 night in transit at Eden Bleu in Mahé + 4 nights at Fregate Island Private, with many exclusive complimentary add-ons trhoughout your journey, from 31 100,00 Euro for two people sharing, subject to season, room choice and availabilities, excluding international/domestic flights. (please contact us to get the details of this package)
- Family Adventure offer: Up to two children below 12-years old will stay free when sharing their parents residence, for any minimum stay of 7 nights + two hours complimentary baby-stting service per day + special family activities. (details of the add-ons upon request - some travel periods are excluded from this offer, please contact us)
- Honeymoon offer: Many complimentary romantic add-ons for a minimum stay of 7 nights. (details of the add-ons upon request - some travel periods are excluded from this offer, please contact us)
|7 white sandy beaches||2 fresh water swimming pools||Marina & PADI Diving Centre|
|3 launches for deep sea fishing & excursions||Large choice of land and water sports||Tennis court|
|Rock Spa||Rock Gym||Giant tortoise nursery|
|Small chapel||Kids Castaway Club||Private butler service|
|Exclusive boutique and gallery||Wifi Internet access||Private helipad|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Personalised services for transfers from airport|
- Enjoy nature walks with Fregate resident conservationists
- Don’t miss the stargazing program to explore the night sky
- Taste a Sashimi picnic during a private boat excursion
Fregate House : international cuisine.
Plantation House : creole cuisine.
Yacht Club : afternoon tea and BBQ in the evening.
Private dining on the beach, in the tree house or where ever you like.
Rock Spa: Crafted for tranquillity
Surrounded by dramatic granite rock formations, the Rock Spa on Fregate Island offers a range of facilities and treatment rooms for massages, training or yoga sessions, while our line of Rock Spa products complements our range of treatments and therapies perfectly. Made in the Seychelles with ingredients grown on Fregate Island Private, they offer the ultimate in relaxation, revitalisation, detoxification and inner strength..