a Luxury Collection Resort & Spa
Elounda - Crete - Greece
If there is a reason to visit Blue Palace it must be its unparalleled location with breathtaking views. Blue Palace is situated just 3 km away from the village of Elounda and within a few hundred meters of the fishing village of Plaka, where life still moves along to the rhythm of another era.
The resort overlooks the sparkling blue waters of the Mediterranean Sea and sits opposite the isle of Spinalonga with its medieval fortress. Spinalonga’s story dates back to the Venetians and Turks, conquerors of Crete, and is nowadays a unique historical attraction protected by the Greek Society of Byzantine Antiquities.
A priority has been given to provide spacious and luxuriously furnished guestrooms of many different types to accommodate all tastes and needs.
All 251 guestrooms are facing the sea and feature a stunning view to the island of Spinalonga. Among these categories of accommodation, 142 have a private infinity pool.
Blue Palace, A Luxury Collection Resort & Spa will close for winter season from 30 October 2017 until end of April 2018.
Rates per bungalow/suite/villa per night, based on double occupancy of each room, inclusive Champagne buffet breakfast and all taxes.
Single rates upon request.
Half board rates upon request.
|Superior Bungalow Sea View||280,00 Euro||Deluxe Suite Sea View with private pool||635,00 Euro|
|Superior Bungalow Sea View with private pool||340,00 Euro||Island Luxury Suite Sea View with private heated pool||805,00 Euro|
|Superior Bungalow Sea View with private heated pool||400,00 Euro||Two-bedroom Suite Sea View with private heated pool||1 145,00 Euro|
|Two-bedroom Deluxe Room with private heated pool||625,00 Euro||Villa Almyra (2 bedrooms sea view with private heated pool)||1 490,00 Euro|
|Junior Suite Sea View||450,00 Euro||Villa Thalassa (2 bedrooms sea view with private heated pool)||1 490,00 Euro|
|Junior Suite with private heated pool||500,00 Euro||The Grand Villa (2 bedrooms sea view with indoor & outdoor heated pool)||2 640,00 Euro|
|Mediterranean Maisonette Suite Sea View with private pool||575,00 Euro||The Royal Blue Villa (3 bedrooms sea view with private heated pool)||3 325,00 Euro|
- October promotion - Book before 31 August 2017 and receive 20% discount on your stay in October 2017. (combinable with running promotions, except Kids 50% off offer)
- Free upgrade to half board offer - For a minimum stay of 5 nights from 20 September 2017 until end of the season, receive complimentary half board. (combinable with running promotions)
- Island Luxury Suite package - Stay in an Island Luxury Suite during the month of October and receive several complimentary add-ons: access to the Haven, the private section of the beach exclusively reserved for the guests of Island Luxury Suites and private villas ; access to the private breakfast section of Olea Restaurant with selectionof signature dishes ; premium Wi-Fi Internet access ; soft drinks from the minibar ; upgrade to half board meal pan (dinner) ; up to 2 kids stay free ; and Nespresso coffee maker with complimentary coffee capsules. (combinable with running promotions)
- Family Specials - One or two Kid's Stay free (depending on room category) OR 50% reduction the second room for children during shoulder season.
- Special rates for Thalasso & Spa programs. (details of the programs upon request)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Private beach with beach service||3 outdoor pools||Extensive list of watersports|
|Floodlit tennis courts||The Elounda Spa & Thalassotherapy||Health & Fitness center|
|Kids Club||Wifi Internet access||Meeting & events facilities|
|Romance departement||Private chapel||Kids pool|
|Ultimate Guest service||Private helipad||24-hour room service|
|Beauty salon||Babysitting||Laundry service|
- Enjoy a romantic private sunset caique cruise along the coast line of Elounda
- Experience a Cretan wine tasting at the resort
- Visit the abandoned leper colony, the fortress and small pebble beaches on the island of Spinalonga
At the Blue Palace we put great emphasis to the culinary experience. With a range of restaurants offering different cuisines in varied environments, each dinner has an entirely unique feel. Allow our executive Chef, Mr. Alexandros Lefkaditis, who has received prestigious awards together with his team to guide you through gourmet choices, dégustation menus, the delicious culinary Greek tradition, authentic Italian fare or celebrated Asian cuisine accompanied by excellent wines with the help of our expert sommelier.
5 restaurants : Olea (main restaurant), Flame (the steakhouse), Asia Blue (fusion cuisine), Blue Door (Greek tavern) & Isola (Italian restaurant).
3 bars : Arsenali lounge, Isola beach bar & Votsalo bar.
In perfect harmony with the surrounding landscape and the sea, they have created a sanctuary for the mind, body and spirit. The spa concept is inspired by the healing and soothing energy of seawater. Thalassotherapy draws on the exceptional properties of pure seawater, known to the Greeks since ancient times. Nowadays, its medical benefits are widely accepted.
The philosophy is to surpass the guests’ highest expectations and to promote their well-being with exotic and relaxing therapies based on pure seawater extracted daily from the crystal clear waters of the Cretan Pelagos. The commitment to quality treatments, pure ingredients and attentive service will please even the most discerning guests.