Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort
Moorea - French Polynesia
Known as the Magical Island Moorea is one of French Polynesias most inspiring destinations. Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort sits on a crystal clear lagoon with white sand beach and at its back jagged green mountain reaching into the clouds.
Polynesian bungalows float in the lagoon and tucked away in gardens or on sandy beach. Each bungalow at this South Pacific resort embodies the beauty of the destination featuring natural materials stone-tiled rainfall showers luxurious deluxe bath amenities modern technology luxurious beds and relaxing day beds.
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora Beach Resort is an ideal honeymoon resort or destination for a magnifique island wedding. Celebrate your love in one of the worlds most unforgettable settings.
Sofitel Moorea Ia Ora offers 114 superior and luxury bungalows (overwater, lagoon front, beach or garden) and 1 two-bedroom luxury villa with private pool.
Rates per bungalow/villa per night, signe or double occupancy, inclusive American buffet breakfast, daily reffiled minibar, 5% VAT, 5% government tax, 5% service charge and 150 XPF per person per night city tax.
Triple occupancy rates on request.
Half board and full board rates on request.
|Luxury Garden Bungalow||440,00 Euro||Superior Horizon Overwater Bungalow||945,00 Euro|
|Superior Ocean View Bungalow||495,00 Euro||Luxury Overwater Bungalow||945,00 Euro|
|Luxury Beach Bungalow||655,00 Euro||Luxury Horizon Overwater Bungalow||1 185,00 Euro|
|Superior Overwater Bungalow||795,00 Euro||Luxury Villa (2 bedrooms)||1 185,00 Euro|
- Stay Longer, Save More Offer - For all stays of 3 or 4 consecutive nights, receive 25% discount on your stay OR For all stays from 5 to 7 consecutive nights, receive 30% discount on your stay OR For all stays of 8 or more consecutive nights, receive 35% discount on your stay. (not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except COMBO offer)
- Free Half Board package - For a stay of 4 consecutive nights or more, receive complimentary daily dinner at main restaurant. (not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- COMBO KIA ORA Special Offer - Receive additional 5% discount on your stay at Sofitel Kia Ora Moorea Beach Resort when combining your stay with Kia Ora Rangiroa Resort & Spa. (not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Stay Longer, Save More Offer)
- Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary Added Values - Several complimentary add-ons are offered for honeymooners and wedding anniversaries staying a minimum of 3 nights. (list of add-ons on request - combinable with any other offer and promotion).
|Private white sand beach||Infinity swimming pool||Tour desk (land, air and sea activities)|
|Large choice of water sports||Le Spa||18-holes golf course nearby|
|Sofitel's Inspired Wedding Planne||Facilities for disabled||Polynesian shows|
|Traditional wedding ceremonies||Wifi Internet access||Car rental|
|Boutique||Business Center||Room service|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Multilingual staff|
- Experience a trip around the lagoon to discover Cook's and Opunohu's Bay, sharks, rays and dolphins
- Enjoy a sunset cruise
- Plan a picnic on the "motus" (islets of white sand)
PURE : local and international cuisine. Themed buffets according to season and in particular the traditional Polynesian buffet "Maa Tahiti."
K : offering a mythical sight of the lagoon and of the island of Tahiti. Enjoy the world class cuisine K offers in an intimate and romantic setting while enjoying a Polynesian dance show.
VUE : bar overlooking the pool and lagoon, with views of Tahiti, for a quick lunch or a cocktail.
Enter a soothing space with 7 tranquil spa suites a calming Jacuzzi and a panoramic view stretching across the lagoon. Retreat to a Moorea spa resort renewing the body with hot stone massages tropical body wraps and Polynesian inspired treatments.
A beautiful swimming pool invites for a refreshing swim. Frolic in spectacular surroundings with views of the ocean and the island of Tahiti across the water. Or floating in the pool gaze back at the lush green mountain of Moorea rising skyward.