Saman Villas, an exquisite boutique hotel located on the west coast of the island is the perfect romantic escape. Only 92 kilometers away from the International Airport, Saman Villas is a place for you to relax, unwind and rejuvenate your senses.
This luxurious hideaway is perched on a rocky promontory dividing two long seemingly endless, surf swept, pristine beaches of golden sand backed by the luscious greenery of coconut plantations, in the quite, sleepy fishing village of Aturuwella in Bentota.
The atmosphere is one of exotic tranquility disturbed only by the sounds of birds and the waves crashing on the rocks. The view from any one of our Villas won't hesitate to take your breath away.
The elegantly furnished suites are housed in two storied beach view villas which are located on both sides of the rocky headland. Each suite is designed to give you a sense of reclusiveness.
Whatever suite you decide to stay in will not disappoint you, as all of them have been created to ensure you get the best view whether it be dawn or dusk.
Rates per suite per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 18.3% government taxes and 10% service charge.
Single rates upon request.
Half board rates upon request.
|Superior Suite||405.00 Euro||Grand Deluxe Suite with Swimming Pool||620.00 Euro|
|Deluxe Suite||450.00 Euro||Saman Villa Suite with Swimming Pool||685.00 Euro|
|Deluxe Suite with Pool||535.00 Euro|
- Free Nights Offer - Summer 2019 Special - Stay 4 nighs, pay only 3 nights OR Stay 8 nighs, pay only 6 nights OR Stay 12 nighs, pay only 9 nights, for any stay until 31 October 2019. (not combinable with all other offers except complimentary honeymoon benefits)
- Free Nights Offer - Stay 3 nighs, pay only 2 nights OR Stay 6 nighs, pay only 4 nights OR Stay 9 nighs, pay only 6 nights, for any stay from from 01 November to 23 December 2019. (not combinable with all other offers except complimentary honeymoon benefits)
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 30 days before arrival date and receive 10% discount on your stay between 11 January and 31 October 2019 OR even 20% discount if booked at least 60 days before arrivale date! (not combinable with all other offers except complimentary honeymoon benefits)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits on request)
|Infinity-edge swimming pool||Sahana Spa||Wide range of water sports|
|Deep sea fishing||Wedding & Honeymoon planner||24 hour room service|
|Complimentary Wi-Fi||Butler service||Diving center|
|Bicycle tours||Business facilities||Library|
- Enjoy a scenic cycle tour across picturesque paddy fields, a 125 years old Katukoliha temple, Dutch architectural houses, the mullegoda temple with beautiful murals and the Dedduwa lake
- Watch turtles in their natural habitat…you may even get to see turtles laying eggs in the evening hours
Saman Villas offers a diverse selection of dining experiences. You may choose to dine in the cosy elegance of the Fine Dine Restaurant, out beneath the stars, on a moonlight drenched beach or perched on a rock as the waves break beneath you. Other unique dining locations include the pool pavilion overlooking the ocean, the privacy of your own suite or in a water garden or tropical garden setting at the spa.
Whilst a delectable selection of Eastern, Western and Sri Lankan cuisines are offered at the Fine Dine Restaurant; you will also discover a range of international wines to complement your fine-dining experience.
Discreetly located at the foot of a verdant water garden, the Sahana Spa is fashioned as two separate couples-treatment villas. The concept here is to combine Ayurveda traditions and healing treatments with plenty of rest and relaxation. It is easy to slip into a tranquil mood amidst the Spa’s serene tropical atmosphere where there is free-flowing interaction between the indoors and outdoors.
Leave it in the deft hands of the professional therapists to lead you to depths of relaxation you never knew existed. The Sahana Spa presents a complete suite of spa treatments while providing you private access to a jacuzzi, sauna, steam shower, floral bath, day bed and dining area.