Praslin - Seychelles
Surrounded by pristine white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters, Raffles Seychelles is a luxury villa resort located in the heart of the Seychelles.
Praslin is home to fascinating attractions such as the Vallée de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you can spot the Coco de Mer – the world’s heaviest nut, from trees almost 400 years old – and the black parrot, the world’s rarest bird, only to be found in Seychelles. Just a few minutes away from the resort, you can marvel at the world renowned Anse Lazio, famed for its idyllic beach setting of white sand and turquoise water framed by lush vegetation and dramatic granite formations.
Touched by the sublime beauty of white powdered sands, opal-hued oceans and lush green hills, the villas are designed in contemporary style, with private infinity pools and open spaces, to take full advantage of the tropical paradise.
Raffles Seychelles offers 86 villas, including one and two bedroom options, they are some of the largest in the archipelago, ranging from 125 to 275m², including an extensive outdoor pavilion.
The luxury of space makes the villas the perfect haven for romantic getaways or family stays. Thoughtfully spread across gentle sloping hills, they combine privacy with breathtaking views of the Indian Ocean and the island’s lush greenery.
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, daily buffet breakfast, all government taxes and sercice charges included.
Triple rates upon request.
Half board and full board rates upon request.
|Garden View Pool Villa||1 075,00 Euro||One-Bedroom Ocean View Villa||2 005,00 Euro|
|Partial Ocean View Pool Villa||1 200,00 Euro||One-Bedroom Panoramic Villa||2 260,00 Euro|
|Ocean View Pool Villa||1 325,00 Euro||Two-Bedroom Ocean View Villa||3 780,00 Euro|
|Panoramic Pool Villa||1 450,00 Euro||Two-Bedroom Beachfront Villa||4 160,00 Euro|
|One-Bedroom Garden View Villa||1 750,00 Euro|
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 120 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on your stay OR Book at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 10% discount on your stay! (valid all year-around, except from 25/12 to 06/01 - offer combinable with long stay offer and free half board)
- Long Stay Offer - For a booking of 3 to 4 nights, receive 15% discount on your stay / For a booking of 5 to 7 nights, receive 20% discount on your stay / For a booking of 8 nights or more, receive 25% discount on your stay! (valid all year-around, except from 25/12 to 06/01 and from 13/04 to 27/04 - offer combinable with early bird offer and free half board)
- Free Half Board Offer - For a minimum stay of 5 nights, enjoy complimentary half board during your stay! (valid all year-around, except from 01/08 to 31/08 - offer combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Honeymoon Offer - For a honeymoon, receive additionally 5% discount on your stay + a honeymoon villa set-up once per stay + one complimentary bottle of Champagne + 60 minutes Spa treatment per person per stay. (offer combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Wedding Anniversary/Birthday Benefits - During your celebration stay, receive one complimentary birthday/anniversary cake. (offer combinable with any other offer or promotion)
|Private infinity pools||Complimentary Wifi Internet access||Complimentary Raffles Butler service|
|Events ands special occasions planner||Romance Specialists||Large choice of water activities|
|Hiking & Biking||Access to 18-hole championship golf course||Raffles Spa|
|2 outdoor swimming pools||Pristine beachfront||Sugar Palm Club (Kid's club)|
- Explore the island of Curieuse, the home of almost 500 Aldabra giant tortoises
- Don't miss a visit to the Vallée de Mai, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you can spot the Coco de Mer – the world’s heaviest nut, from trees almost 400 years old – and the black parrot, the world’s rarest bird, only to be found in Seychelles
- Enjoy your time in Anse Lazio, ranked as one of the top 10 beaches in the world
Losean Restaurant : buffet breakfast and an Indian Ocean-inspired evening menu.
Curieuse Restaurant : Asian cuisine, embracing dishes from India, China and South East Asia.
The Sushi Room : showcasing locally-caught fish in a traditional assortment of nigiri, tataki, maki and sashimi.
Pool Restaurant & Bar : a laidback poolside setting, serving light lunch dishes & island mixology and cocktail classes.
Danzil Lounge : signature gin & tonic, classic cocktails, fine wines, spirits and casual dining.
Pti Zil Beach Bar : chic beachfront venue offering pop-up events and cooking classes.
Takamaka Terrace : rooftop lounge offering shisha, cocktails and spectacular ocean views.
The resort also offers private and alfresco dining at your favourite location, for a romantic dinner under the stars, a barbecue on the beach, or a sundowner overlooking Anse Lazio, one of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
Steps away from the coastline of Anse Takamaka, amidst stunning surroundings, Raffles Spa carefully designed to calm the spirit and awaken the senses. The luxurious spa features 12 treatment pavilions, showcasing the spectacular view of the blue ocean, tropical gardens and dramatic granite boulders.
Services include massages, body and face treatments, couple’s experiences and yoga.