A Ritz-Carlton Reserve
Tubkaak Beach, Krabi - Thailand
Phulay Bay, the first Ritz-Carlton Reserve property, is located in Krabi, Thailand set along the scenic shores of the Andaman Sea. Phulay Bay represents a departure from the ordinary and is designed for travelers seeking rare, exotic and authentic experiences in the most remote corners of the world and features 54 pavilions and one-bedroom villas with private plunge pools and beautiful ocean views.
Thai for “where the mountains meet the sea,” Phulay Bay lays nestled between the immaculate white-sand beaches below and limestone cliffs above. The Royal Andaman Sea Villa is the gem of the Royal Villas collection (there are six total), due to its stunning views of the Andaman, not to mention the 2 x 3-meter bed, outdoor/indoor rainforest showers, private infinite plunge pool, and separate veranda area complete with lounge chairs overlooking the villa’s beautifully manicured gardens.
Each of the 54 luxury pavilions show cast ocean or garden views and villas offer private pool. Escape to an oasis of spacious layouts, personalized butler service and traditional Thai design elements, including hand-painted panels.
Rates per pavilion/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily breakfast at Jampoon Restaurant, complimentary WiFI high-speed internet access, 24-hour butler service, complimentary non-alcoholic beverage items in the mini-bar, complimentary shuttle boat to 'Hong Island', and 18.7% government taxes and service charge.
Half board rates upon request.
Triple rates upon request.
|Reserve Pavilion||605.00 USD||Reserve Pool Villa Sea View||1 500.00 USD|
|Ocean Pavilion||675.00 USD||Royal Beach Villa||2 050.00 USD|
|Beach Villa||930.00 USD||Royal Andaman Sea Villa||5 775.00 USD|
|Reserve Pool Villa||1 190.00 USD|
- Early Bird Offer - Until 31 October 2021 - During high season, book your stay at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on BB basis / During low season, book your stay at least 30 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on BB basis ! (combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Free Nights offer)
- Early Bird Offer 2021/2022 - During high season, book your stay at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on BB basis / During low season, book your stay at least 30 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on BB basis / During peak season, book your stay at least 90 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on BB basis! (combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Free Nights offer)
- Free Nights Offer - Low Season - Stay 3 nights, pay only for 2 nights OR Stay 6 nights, pay only for 4 nights OR Stay 9 nights, pay only for 6 nights OR Stay 12 nights, pay only for 8 nights OR Stay 16 nights, pay only for 10 nights! (combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Early Bird offer)
- Free Nights Offer - High Season - Stay 4 nights, pay only for 3 nights OR Stay 8 nights, pay only for 6 nights OR Stay 12 nights, pay only for 9 nights OR Stay 16 nights, pay only for 12 nights! (combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Early Bird offer)
- Long Stay Benefits - For a minimum stay of 7 nights, enjoy a one-time 3-courses dinner for two at restaurant + 20% discount (before taxes and service charge) on Spa treatments at The Spa! (combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Additional benefits for Royal Andaman Sea Villa category - Book this category of villa and receive: roundtrip transfers from Karabi Airport or Phuket Airport by luxury van + Andaman Sea Island Hopping Experience with luxury bot and reserve gourmet picninc for two (once per stay) + Dining Beyond private dinner on the beach for two (once per stay) + 120 minutes daily Spa ritual for two. (combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Family Special - Up to 2 children below 12-years old sharing the same room with parents will stay free of charge on Bed & Breakfast basis. (combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Special rates for selected Spa treatments - Enjoy reduced rates for a selection of Spa treatments and massages, if pre-booked at time of reservation of your stay! (combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Honeymoon Benefits - For honeymooners, the resort will offer the following complimentary benefits: welcome amenity honeymoon cake, a turndown bath ritual with petals & candles, as well as one romantic sunset cocktail for two people at Chomtawan Bar, once per stay. (combinable with any other offer or promotion)
|Large infinity pool||Intimate tranquil beach||Daily boat shuttle to Hong Island paradisiac beach|
|Snorkeling trips to nearby islands||Interactive guest activities tied to local Thai culture||Morning yoga classes|
|The Phulay Bay Spa||State of the art fitness/wellness studio||24-hour personalized butler service|
|Meeting rooms||Full business center||Dedicated event planner/ celebration consultant|
|Large choice of wedding/celebration venues||Phulay Bay Kids programs and activities||24-hour in-villa service|
- Don't miss to visit Phang Nga Bay, one of the world’s most scenic wonders, with its magnificent limestone islands
- Enjoy a diving or snorkeling trip at Bamboo Island, one of Thailand’s biggest coral reefs
- Hike to the top of the Naga Mountain, or Dragon Crest Mountain, a one-of-a-kind experience
Jampoon : a varied offering of Mediterranean-inspired and Western cuisine is presented in an intimate, contemporary setting.
Lae Lay : surrounded by water, lit by traditional lamps and overlooking the sea, this restaurant specializes in fresh seafood.
Sri Trang : traditional Thai cooking contrasted by a modern, minimalist setting at this fine dining restaurant.
Plai Fah : international favorites, from burgers to pizzas, are served alongside Thai dishes at this poolside restaurant. Food is complemented by a menu of refreshing beverages and cocktails.
Chomtawan : from morning to late evening, this casual lounge offers a place for guests to relax with a light bite or tropical cocktail.
A Thai massage experienced amid Krabi’s tropical gardens. A spa ritual where indigenous herbs bring your body and mind into balance. A dip in the vitality pool where streams of water allow contemplative relaxation between treatments. At The Spa at Phulay Bay, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, wellness is embedded in the fabric of Thai culture.
Embark on your own journey to a restored and balanced self within this tranquil setting. Eleven treatment rooms, including outdoor terraces, frame views of the lagoon while reflecting both contemporary and traditional Thai architecture. Equally inclusive is the spa menu, which incorporates Thai, Asian and European techniques.