Magelang - Central Java - Indonesia
MesaStila is a retreat that incorporates an unparalleled collection of remarkable antiques and enchanting buildings; including a Colonial railway station; historic Joglo-villas with a true wellness experience.
The property has twenty-three unique villas set within an area of twenty-two hectares of outstanding natural beauty; surrounded by cooling highland- air, eight mountains, tropical gardens and lush vegetation. Built within a charming coffee plantation producing up to seven tons of coffee a year, the true magnificence of MesaStila is in its spectacular setting and its Hammam Spa.
MesaStila encompasses six elements of Wellness: Nutritional Excellence, Culture & Adventure, Physical Wellbeing, Emotional & Spiritual Awareness, Stress Management and Educational & Information. MesaStila offers distinctly Javanese experiences, with traditional PencakSilat martial-arts; Javanese wellness therapies; coffee scrubs; Jungle-Gym & TRX training, an array of organic, healthy fare and Javanese food, and the services of skilled local healers.
At MesaStila the focus is on traditional, local and wholesome experiences, which accentuate the magnificence of thee environment, the people, the culture and facilitate a healthy lifestyle- full of wonderful experiences.
MesaStila offers 23 villas, split in 5 categories: Plantation Villas (1 bedroom), Arum Villas (1 bedroom), Ambar Family Villas (1 double bedroom and 1 single bedroom), Ambar Villas (2 bedrooms) & Bella Vista Villa 5 bedrooms with private pool, pantry and butler service).
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, daily breakfast, daily Afternoon tea, choice of schedules in-house activities, and 21% government tax and service charge included.
Half board or full board rates upon request.
|Plantation Villa (1 bedroom)||240,00 USD||Ambar Villa (2 bedrooms)||580,00 USD|
|Arum Villa (1 bedroom)||290,00 USD||Bella Vista Villa (5 bedrooms)||1 450,00 USD|
|Ambar Family Villa||375,00 USD|
- Early Bird Offer - Book your stay at least 90 days before arrival date and receive 10% discount on your stay. (valid all year-around, except during the months from July to September, as well as during the festive season - not cumulative with any other offer or promotion)
- Free Night(s) Offer - Stay 4 nights, pay only 3 nights OR stay 8 nights, pay only 6 nights OR stay 12 nights, pay only 9 nights! (valid all year-around, except during the months from July to September, as well as during the festive season - not cumulative with any other offer or promotion)
- MesaStila Borobudur Getaway package - 2-nights package for two persons in an Arum Villa, including: daily breakfast + daily Afternoon Tea + one Borobudur Tour + one 60 minutes Spa treatment per person + daily scheduled in-house activities + return airport transfers. (détails of the package on request)
- MesaStila Honeymoon Escape package - 2-nights package for two persons in an Arum Villa, including: daily breakfast + daily Afternoon Tea + one romantic dinner + one 75 minutes Spa Treatment per person + daily scheduled in-house activities + return airport transfers. (détails of the package on request)
- MesaStila Family Adventure package - 2-nights package for two persons in an Ambar Family Villa for 2 adults and 2 children, including: daily breakfast + daily Afternoon Tea + one Borobudur Tour + one 60 minutes Spa treatment per adult + daily children's onsite activities for up to 2 children (horse riding, coffee tree planting and cultural activities) + daily scheduled in-house activities + return airport transfers. (détails of the package on request)
- Several MesaStila Wellness packages - 2- or 3-nights package for two persons in an Arum Villa, including Spa treatments and other activities and services, depending on selected package. (détails of the various packages on request)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits on request)
|Swimming pool overlooking volcanoes||Tennis court||Coffee Plantation tour|
|Retreat activities: Pencak Silat, Yoga,
Aquarobic, Sasana Yoga, ...
|MesaStila Hammam Spa||Gym with fitness-focused classes|
|The Labyrinth and Reflexology walks||Internet access||Function room|
|Kids playground||The Club House - 1928 original Dutch Mansion||Private transfers available from both airports|
- Visit the Borobudur temple, the biggest Buddhist temple in the world
- Hiking in the Merapi volcano park
The cuisine concept is a focus on Javanese-fusion food with a healthy twist - using local and organic produce, healthy cooking techniques, nutritiously dense foods, masses of fresh fruit and vegetables, local and regional carbohydrate staples, fish, some seafood and a limited use of meat.
The Turkish-style Hammam Spa is the only one in Asia, comprising of four couple treatment rooms, a beauty salon, and separate male and female Hammam areas, each consists of warm and cool rooms, a cold plunge pool and a steam room. The spa menu includes Jade and Tuina facials, Tibetan singing-bowl rituals, and body treatments inspired by classic and contemporary healing rituals from Asia and the Near East. The signature service includes the enlightening Turkish hammam experience, a combination of a steam therapy, gommage, soapy cleanse, massage and hair wash, followed by a restorative Javanese traditional massage.