Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa
Hua Hin - Thailand
Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa in Pranburi is the original award winning boutique luxury resort upon which Aleenta started. This special boutique luxury resort and spa features 25 unique residences, most with private pool. Each suite is located within mere footsteps of the beach and offers commanding views over the Gulf of Thailand. Situated on the pristine and golden sand stretch of Pak Nampran Bay, Aleenta Hua Hin Resort is a comfortable 3 hour drive south of Bangkok.
Aleenta Hua Hin Resort & Spa offers the perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon with its beautiful and private setting with an onsite wedding planner ready to help create the most magical celebration whether honeymoon, wedding or renewal of vows.
The accommodation at this tranquil Hua Hin Resort & Spa in Pranburi is unique in many ways. The main resort, located along the beachfront, features white-washed buildings with thatched roofs, amid swaying palms. The picturesque Resort Wing offers a variety of residence, suites and villas, steps away from the seashore and complete with private plunge pools. The Frangipani Wing accepts children of all ages, while the Aleenta Wing is adults only.
Nearby, the whitewashed 2-bedroom Chaba Villa, as well as the 2-bedroom Frangipani Suite, offers a private garden or terrace with direct acces to the main swimming pool for the Suite and direct access to the beach for the Villa with ocean views.
The 3- and 4-bedroom private pool Villas are intimate hideaway, only a few minutes away from the resort, with large living room and beautiful private garden and swimming pool. In addition the 4-bedroom villa is located directly on the beach with stunning ocean views.
Rates per residence/suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusice daily buffet breakfast, prevailing tax and 10% service charge.
Half board, full board or All Inclusive plan (with or without alcohol) rates, on request.
|Ocean View Residence||125.00 USD||2 Bedroom Frangipani Suite||265.00 USD|
|Penthouse||155.00 USD||2 Bedroom Chaba Villa||335.00 USD|
|Frangipani Residence||180.00 USD||3 Bedroom Private Pool Villa||250.00 USD|
|Beachfront Pool Residence||195.00 USD||4 Bedroom Beachfront Villa||500.00 USD|
- Long Stay Offer - for any minimum stay of 7 nights, receive one hour complimentary Thai or Aromatherapy massage for two persons per stay / For minimum stay of 10 nights, receive in addition to the massage, 20% discount for in house spend on all food and further Spa treatments taken. (combinable with all other offers and promotions)
- Honeymoon Benefits - Spend at least 5 nights during your honeymoon and receive a Cupid welcome drink on arrival + flower arrangement, tropical fruit basket and one bottle of sparkling wine in your room. (combinable with all other offers and promotions)
|Aleenta organic farm||Galleria Boutique||Fitness center|
|Ayurah Spa||Ocean-view swimming pool||Bakery|
|Complimentary wi-fi connectivity||Recreation activities||Concierge service|
|Wedding & events planner||In-room dining||Thai Cooking Class|
- Discover pink dolphins and encapsulating scenery, by cycling to dolphin bay (20Km) with professional local tour guide.
- Experience an intimate sunset scene on the top of Buddha blessing hill with a specially prepared hamper of Sunset Shaded canapés and chilled sparkling wine
- Start your day bright and early with a visit to the morning market
Aleenta Restaurant : delivering delicious traditional and modern Thai and international cuisine created using the freshest ingredients, organic herbs and vegetables from very own Aleenta garden.
Aleenta Bakery : enjoy home-made cakes and pastries with an ocean view. Fresh bread, rolls, and croissants for take away.
Imagine a reboot of the essential Asian spa experience crafted around treatment rooms offering absolute beachfront views – that is the essence of Ayurah Spa at Aleenta Hua Hin-Pranburi.
Ayurah is a Sanskrit Word Which Means Longevity and Health Life. It's also a word which fans of the next generation of spa should remember. Prepare to experience a new 'Epicurean Spa' at the Hua Hin Spa Resort, where a philosophy of “Eat Well, Live Well, Be Well, Look Good'' informs the treatments and services offered. You can still have rose petals in the hot tub if you really want them. And so much more besides.