&Beyond Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge
Okavango Delta - Botswana
Surrounded by a mosaic of papyrus and reed beds, &Beyond Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge lies deep within an exclusive 272 000 hectare wildlife concession.
The multi-layered guest areas boast dramatic decks with panoramic views of the surrounding wilderness, yet remain discretely within the tree line. These spaces are designed to make the experience more intimate, with inviting plump sofas ideal for total relaxation. The overall atmosphere is one of earthy glamour. Botswana basketware appears throughout the lodge and playful accents celebrate Delta icons. The well-stocked Safari Shop showcases chic outdoor gear, African art and jewellery.
The nine playfully crafted split-level safari suites, boasting handsome tones of chocolate and ebony, feature large bathtubs and romantic al fresco showers. Each suite also includes a lofty rooftop hideout with magnificent Delta views, as well as a private plunge pool.
Innovative design details featuring the artful recycling of everyday objects have been used throughout and all timber work is rough-hewn and chunky.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy, fully inclusive (three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry service), safari activities, emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip, park fees, and VAT.
Single and triple rates upon request
Private safari vehicle rates upon request
- Special Summer 2018 Offer - Enjoy 25% discount on the regular lodge rates to experience Xudum Okavango Delta Lodge during high season, until 30 September 2018! (not combinable with any other offers and packages, except 'Long Stay Offer'.)
- "Fly me around Botswana" Signature offer - Stay for a minimum of 7 nights at any &Beyond Botswana lodges (max. 3 different lodges) and receive all domestic flights complimentary! (not combinable with any other offers and packages)
- Long Stay Offer -
Enjoy special reduced rates for a minimum
4-nights safari at one or several &Beyond lodges in Southern
Africa (max. 3 different lodges) on a single itinerary.
Season Special (from
01 June to 31 October
in the Okavango Delta
region / from 01
July to 31 October
in the Chobe National Park):
- 4- or 5-nights Safari: enjoy 5% discount on your accommodation.
- 6-nights or more Safari: enjoy 10% discount on your accommodation.
and Mid Seasons Special (from
01 November to 31 May
in the Okavango Delta
region / from 01
November to 30 June in the Chobe
- 4- or 5-nights Safari: enjoy 10% discount on your accommodation.
- 6-nights or more Safari: enjoy 25% discount on your accommodation.
- High Season Special (from 01 June to 31 October in the Okavango Delta region / from 01 July to 31 October in the Chobe National Park):
- "Botswana Explorer Expedition" packages - Indulge one of 6 itineraries to choose from which range from 6 to 8 nights to discover the best destinations in Botswana, in small groups of 2 to maximum 6 guests. (list and details of each package on request)
- Honeymoon Offer - If you decide to make a safari during our honeymoon, enjoy 50% discount on accommodation for the bride! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - only valid for travel within 6 months of date of mariage)
|Private Plunge pools||Indoor and outdoor showers||Safari Shop celebrates local crafts|
|Rooftop sleep-outs in a private sala with elevated views over the Okavango Delta||Family-friendly||Children's programme|
|Water activities available year-round||Scenic helicopter flights explore the Delta from above||Game drives|
|Bush walks||Birdwatching||In-room massage|
|Wifi Internet access in suites area||Interactive kitchen|
- Enjoy a helicopter trip that will give you a bird’s eye view of the magnificent Okavango delta.
- Game drives, bush walks & birdwatching
The food is wholesome, natural, and generous. It is
exciting, fresh, robust, vibrant, bursting with flavor.
An interactive kitchen allows guests to observe the preparation of delicious dishes that are enjoyed the on the open dining decks, with spectacular Okavango views.