&Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge
NamibRand Nature Reserve - Namibia
Surrounded by rugged mountains and the magical sand dunes of the Namib Desert, &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge is the ultimate escape. An oasis of peace and comfort in the midst of the world's oldest desert, the lodge offers a cosy and comfortable refuge in the vastness of this strange and beautiful land.
At sunset, animals are drawn to a nearby waterhole, enhancing desert sundowner drinks. A state-of-the-art observatory and resident astronomer provide insight into the magnificent constellations of this African Dark Sky Reserve.
&Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge offers 10 air-conditioned stone and glass desert suites.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy, fully inclusive (three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry service), safari activities, guided nature walks and quad bike excursions in the NamibRand reserve, one excursion to Sossusvlei, emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip, and VAT.
Single and triple rates upon request.
- "Balloon me over Sossusvlei" Signature offer - Stay for a minimum of 3 nights at &Beyond Sossusvlei Desert Lodge and receive one complimentary balloon safari per person! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - not valid in July and August ; and from 15 January to 15 February).
- Long Stay Offer - Enjoy 10% discount on your accommodation for a safari of minimum 3 nights, at one or several &Beyond lodges in Africa, on a single itinerary. (not combinable with any other offers and packages - not valid in July and August).
- Honeymoon Offer - If you decide to make a safari during our honeymoon, enjoy 50% discount on accommodation for the bride! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - only valid for travel within 6 months of date of mariage)
|Outdoor showers||Star-viewing skylights above the beds|
|Lodge swimming pool||Nature drives, Quad bike excursions & Guided nature walks|
|Excursions to Sossusvlei, Sesriem Canyon and Dead Vlei||San rock paintings|
|Africa’s first International Dark Sky Reserve||Stargazing at a state-of-the-art observatory, accompanied by a resident astronomer|
- An oasis of peace and comfort in the midst of the world’s oldest desert
- Stargazing at a state-of-the-art observatory, accompanied by a resident astronomer
The food is wholesome, natural, and generous. It is exciting, fresh, robust, vibrant, bursting with flavor.