&Beyond Phinda Homestead
KwaZulu-Natal - South Africa
andBeyond Phinda Private Game Reserve encompasses an impressive 28 555 hectares of protected wildlife land in KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa. Showcasing one of the continent’s finest game viewing experiences, andBeyond Phinda is home to Africa’s Big Five as well as 436 bird species. The reserve is particularly well known for close-up sightings of the elusive cheetah, as well as the rare black rhino.
Tucked into the edge of a dappled forest, in the north of the reserve, andBeyond Phinda Homestead is a gracious sole-use safari villa. Designed like
a contemporary bush farmhouse, the lodge is both elegant and homely. Inspired by the breathtaking landscape and the local Zulu culture, shaded,
flat-roofed walkways flow into open decks, while basketwork, pottery, carpets and textiles are celebrated interior elements.
Private bedrooms and spacious bathrooms blend seamlessly into cool, expansive, and inviting guest spaces. An interactive kitchen brings the lodge’s private chef into the centre of the guest experience. This much-loved lodge comes with a dedicated ranger and tracker team, as well as a private safari vehicle. Game drives times, as well as meals, are tailored completely to the guests’ preference to create a fully personalised safari.
&Beyond Phinda Homestead offers one sole-use four-bedroom air-conditioned safari villa with outdoor showers in two main suites. Children’s room available, upon request.
Rates per villa per night, maximum 8 persons sharing, fully inclusive (three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry service), safari activities, 1-hour nature walks accompanied by experienced armed trackers, emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip, and VAT.
|Villa||5 080.00 USD|
- "Fly Me to Phinda" Signature offer - Stay for a minimum of 3 nights at any &Beyond Phinda Private Game Reserve lodges and receive discounted round trip Airlink flights Johannesburg OR return scheduled transfers beetween King Skaka International Airport and Phinda! (not combinable with any other offers and packages)
- Long Stay Offer - Enjoy 15% discount on your accommodation for a safari of minimum 6 nights, at one or several &Beyond lodges in Africa, on a single itinerary. (not combinable with any other offers and packages)
- Honeymoon Offer - If you decide to make a safari during our honeymoon, enjoy 50% discount on accommodation for the bride! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - only valid for travel within 6 months of date of mariage)
|Dedicated ranger/host & tracker||Dedicated butler||Dedicated chef|
|Interactive kitchen||Private rim-flow swimming pool||State-of-the-art exercise room|
|Complimentary Wifi throughout||Private open 4x4 safari vehicle||Bush walks|
|River cruises||Private air transfers||Room service|
|Zulu village tours||Scuba safaris||In-room massage|
- Beach adventures, night turtle drives, scuba safaris, black rhino tracking on foot, visits to endangered wild cats project, swimming with whale sharks available at an additional cost
- Specialist Safaris available at an additional charge include birding, photographic, rhino capture and research, tracking and walking safaris
The food is wholesome, natural and generous. It is exciting, fresh, robust, vibrant, bursting with flavor.
Delicious meals are enjoyed under a star strewn sky, around a camp fire or on a deck overlooking the bushveld.