Okavango Tented Camp
Okavango Delta - Botswana
Ideally positioned to explore the magnificence of the Okavango Delta, Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp is located on an exclusive 25 000-hectare wildlife concession bordering the Moremi Game Reserve. The camp is known for its elegant tented accommodation, which boasts breathtaking views of both mature mopane woodlands and seasonally flooded grasslands. You have the priceless opportunity to discover the myriad wildlife wonders of this diverse land-water Okavango location.
Blending harmoniously with the environment, nine tented suites set on raised wooden platforms, are cradled under a canopy of towering ebony trees. Beautiful views, teak floors and a high pitched, open-truss ceiling frame the central guest area. Expansive indoor and outdoor sitting and dining areas include a range of guest-pleasure amenities: an interactive food and coffee bar, complete with trained baristas; an extensive pool area with inviting loungers and shaded salas; a dedicated massage sala and a spectacular open-air boma, set under the dappled shade of the camp’s massive ebony trees.
&Beyond Nxabega Okavango Tented Camp offers 9 tented suites, including a family tent, all with extended private veranda, shaded sitting area, irresistible hanging daybed, and glorious Delta outlooks.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy, fully inclusive (three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, refreshments on game drives, laundry service), safari activities, emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip, park fees, and VAT.
Single and triple rates upon request
Private safari vehicle rates upon request
(per person sharing)
|645.00 USD||Family tent
(unit rate - max. 2 adults + 2 children)
|2 250.00 USD|
- "Fly me around Botswana" Signature offer - Stay for a minimum of 7 nights at any &Beyond Botswana lodges (max. 3 different lodges) and receive all domestic flights complimentary! (not combinable with any other offers and packages)
- Long Stay Offer -
Enjoy special reduced rates for a minimum
4-nights safari at one or several &Beyond lodges in Southern
Africa (max. 3 different lodges) on a single itinerary.
Season Special (from
01 June to 31 October
in the Okavango Delta
region / from 01
July to 31 October
in the Chobe National Park):
- 4- or 5-nights Safari: enjoy 5% discount on your accommodation.
- 6-nights or more Safari: enjoy 10% discount on your accommodation.
and Mid Seasons Special (from
01 November to 31 May
in the Okavango Delta
region / from 01
November to 30 June in the Chobe
- 4- or 5-nights Safari: enjoy 10% discount on your accommodation.
- 6-nights or more Safari: enjoy 25% discount on your accommodation.
- High Season Special (from 01 June to 31 October in the Okavango Delta region / from 01 July to 31 October in the Chobe National Park):
- "Botswana Explorer Expedition" packages - Indulge one of 6 itineraries to choose from which range from 6 to 8 nights to discover the best destinations in Botswana, in small groups of 2 to maximum 6 guests. (list and details of each package on request)
- Honeymoon Offer - If you decide to make a safari during our honeymoon, enjoy 50% discount on accommodation for the bride! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - only valid for travel within 6 months of date of mariage)
|Main swimming pool||Safari Shop celebrates local crafts||Family-friendly|
|Children’s programme||Scenic helicopter flights||Game drives|
|Bush walks||Mokoro (dugout canoe)||Motorised boat cruises (seasonal)|
|Catch-and-release fishing (seasonal)||Spa sala||In-room massage|
|Gym in a bag available||Complimentary laundry service||WiFi Internet access in guest area only|
- Enjoy a helicopter trip that will give you a bird’s eye view of the magnificent Okavango delta
- Don't miss a late game drives after nightfall, with opportunities to see unbelievable nocturnal wildlife, including the Pel’s fishing owl
Guests can freshen up with a steaming hot coffee
served by expertly trained baristas from the camp’s
interactive food and coffee bar.
The spectacular open air boma allows for starlight night time dining
Private bush dinners, breakfasts in bed, lamplit cocktails on a river island or a walking safari with al fresco picnic.