&Beyond Benguerra Island
Bazaruto Archipelago - Mozambique
The second largest island of the Bazaruto Archipelago, Benguerra offers exceptional opportunities to explore some of the best of Mozambique’s magnificent marine life and experience an abundance of island adventures that includes dhow cruises, diving, snorkeling and exhilarating catch-and release deep-sea fishing.
Warm and intimate, with a distinct East African feel, &Beyond Benguerra Island is a tropical paradise tucked into a lush indigenous forest. Simple, yet elegant, ten casitas, two cabanas and the family suite are tucked into a shady forest on the edge of a pristine beach that directly peeps out onto ocean vistas.
&Beyond Benguerra Island offers 2 cabanas, 10 casinhas and 1 Casa Familia (3-bedroom), tucked into a shady forest on the edge of a pristine beach that directly peeps out onto ocean vistas. - All accommodation offer private plunge pools.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy, fully inclusive (three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, laundry service), large choice of activities (scuba diving, horse riding, sea kayaking, sunset dhow cruise, snorkeling trip, castaway picnic, island expedition & local village tour), emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip, and VAT.
Casa Familia rates per night and per unit (maximum 4 adults + 2 children)
|Cabana||825,00 USD||Casa Familia (3-bedroom)||4 590,00 USD|
- Honeymoon Offer: 50% discount for the bride.
- Long Stay special rates: special rates for stay of 6 nights or more at &Beyond Benguerra Island.
- "Fly me to the Beach" package : Stay a minimum of 6 nights at &Beyond Benguerra Island and receive a complimentary return flight from Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport or from Johannesburg International Airport to Vilanculos & free helicopter transfers from Vilanculos to Benguerra Island..
|Private plunge pools and a main lodge pool||Beach Shop|
|Dive Centre & Snorkeling||Swimming and boat access directly off the beach even at low tide|
|Beautiful beach walks||Situated in a national park with outstanding marine and birdlife|
|Home to the rare dugong||Exceptional game fishing and fly fishing destination|
|Community interaction||Horse riding safaris|
- Situated in a national park with outstanding marine and birdlife
- Home to the rare dugong
- Exceptional game fishing and fly fishing destination
The food is wholesome, natural, and generous. It is exciting, fresh, robust, vibrant, bursting with flavor.