&Beyond Benguerra Island
Bazaruto Archipelago - Mozambique
The second largest island of the Bazaruto Archipelago, Benguerra offers exceptional opportunities to explore some of the best of Mozambique's magnificent marine life and experience an abundance of island adventures that includes dhow cruises, diving, snorkeling and exhilarating catch-and release deep-sea fishing.
Warm and intimate, with a distinct East African feel, &Beyond Benguerra Island is a tropical paradise tucked into a lush indigenous forest. Simple, yet elegant, ten casitas, two cabanas and the family suite are tucked into a shady forest on the edge of a pristine beach that directly peeps out onto ocean vistas.
&Beyond Benguerra Island offers 2 cabanas, 10 casinhas and 1 Casa Familia (3-bedroom), tucked into a shady forest on the edge of a pristine beach that directly peeps out onto ocean vistas. - All accommodation offer private plunge pools.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy, fully inclusive (three meals daily, soft drinks, house wines, local brand spirits and beers, teas and coffees, laundry service), large choice of activities (scuba diving, horse riding, sea kayaking, sunset dhow cruise, snorkeling trip, castaway picnic, island expedition & local village tour), emergency medical evacuation insurance, transfers to and from the lodge airstrip, and VAT.
Casa Familia rates per night and per unit (maximum 4 adults + 2 children)
Single and triple rates upon request.
Full board only rates on request.
|Cabana||940,00 USD||Casa Familia (3-bedroom)||6 250,00 USD|
|Casinha||1 250,00 USD|
- Promotion "Fly me to the Beach" - Séjournez un minimum de 4 nuits au &Beyond Benguerra Lodge, and receive complimentary round trip helicopter transfer from Vilanculos to Benguerra island - By staying 6 nights and more, receive in addition complimentary return flight from Kruger Mpumalanga or Johannesburg International airport.(not combinable with any other offers and packages)
- Long Stay Offer - Enjoy special reduced rates for a minimum 4-nights safari at one or several &Beyond lodges in Africa, on a single itinerary. That's to say a 5% discount for à 4- or 5-nights safari and up to 20% discount for a safari of 6 nights or more. (not combinable with any other offers and packages - not valid from July to September)
- Honeymoon Offer - If you decide to make a safari during our honeymoon, enjoy 50% discount on accommodation for the bride! (not combinable with any other offers and packages - only valid for travel within 6 months of date of mariage)
|Private plunge pools and a main lodge pool||Beach Shop|
|Dive Centre & Snorkeling||Swimming and boat access directly off the beach even at low tide|
|Beautiful beach walks||Situated in a national park with outstanding marine and birdlife|
|Home to the rare dugong||Exceptional game fishing and fly fishing destination|
|Community interaction||Horse riding safaris|
- Situated in a national park with outstanding marine and birdlife
- Home to the rare dugong
- Exceptional game fishing and fly fishing destination
The food is wholesome, natural, and generous. It is exciting, fresh, robust, vibrant, bursting with flavor.