The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert
Ras Al Khaimah - United Arab Emirates
Just outside the ever-growing metropolis of Dubai, the tranquility and adventure of the desert awaits. Set within the sanctuary of Wadi Khadeja, The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert offers a luxury resort experience inspired by nature, culture and tradition.
Glowing beneath the Arabian sun by day and a blanket of stars at night, the beauty of The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert has long captivated the hearts of local Bedouins and desert explorers alike. Today, its breathtaking beauty is the setting for this luxury resort, where both tradition and adventure are celebrated with 5-star amenities including Bedouin-inspired luxury private pool villas; carefully crafted culinary experiences including an all-day dining restaurant, a rooftop bar and dinner on the dunes; Spa with treatments incorporating locally sourced herbs and spices and hydrotherapy facilities combining European and Asian philosophies; an array of outdoor activities; and family-friendly Ritz Kids program for guests ages 4 and older with with daily activities inspired by the nature environment.
The Ritz-Carlton Ras Al Khaimah, Al Wadi Desert offers 101 luxury private villas each with own pool. Architecture and latticework that reflects the deeply rooted culture of the UAE, with modern touches including LCD televisions and high-speed Wi-Fi. The fusion of past and present creates a unique sense of place in each resort villa.
Al Rimal Pool Villas & Al Rimal Covered Pool Villas: Rates per villa per night, based on single/ouble occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 20% government taxes and service charge. (except Tourism Dirham, payable on site)
Al Khaimah Tented Pool Villas & Al Sahari Tented Pool Villas: Rates per villa per night, based on single/ouble occupancy, inclusive daily full board, daily choice of one activity per person per day from Al Wadi Experiences, 20% government taxes and service charge. (except Tourism Dirham, payable on site)
Half board and full board rates on request, for Al Rimal villa categories.
Triple occupancy rates on request.
|Al Rimal Pool Villa||660.00 USD||Al Khaimah Tented Pool Villa||1 490.00 USD|
|Al Rimal Covered Pool Villa||780.00 USD||Al Sahari Tented Pool Villa||1 660.00 USD|
- Early Bird Offer - Book before 19 August 2019, for a stay until 06 January 2021, and receive 25% to 40% discount on your stay, depending on your travel dates! (offer not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except free half board promotion)
- Free Half Board Promotion - Book before 19 August 2019, for a stay until 06 January 2021, and receive complimentary half board meal plan! (offer not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except early bird offer)
- Kids Go Free Promotion - Up to two children up to 12 years old will be accommodated with parents on bed & breakfast basis for Al Rimal Villa categories and on full board basis for Al Khaimah and Al Sahari Villas. (promotion combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary benefits. (detailed list of complimentary benefits on request)
|500-hectare of protected nature reserve||Experience Concierge offering archery, camel
rides, bird watching stargazing, nature walks,
and other activities
|Al Wadi Equestrian Centre|
|Desert Bike Caravan (dune bashing with special «fat tire» bikes)||The Ritz-Carlton Spa with state-of-the-art
|24-hour fitness center|
|Free Wi-Fi & High speed internet access||The Ritz Kids Club & Adventure Centre||Six indoor meeting rooms & spectacular outdoor event spaces|
|Business center & Secretarial services||Official TESLA destination charging location||24-hour in-villa dining|
- Don’t miss the daily resort interactive Owl and Falcon show
- For an unforgettable and romantic moment, join the stargazing sunset camel caravan
- For beginner and experienced rider, enjoy a horse ride in the desert
Farmhouse & Whisky Lounge : premium selections of wild meats and home grown vegetables - finest whisky and cognac, as well as cocktails.
Kaheela : all-day dining - Indian and Middle Eastern cuisine.
Lobby Lounge : light meals & Arabianinspired signature Afternoon Tea.
Other dining experiences: Al Wadi BBQ, every
Friday at Khanzaman; private dinner at The Tower;
and Sand dune private dining.
24-hour in-villa dining.
Bringing together local herbs and healing traditions, The Ritz-Carlton Spa offers a spa sanctuary in the Arabian desert. Signature treatments aim to relieve and restore with post-tan soothers, refreshing body scrubs and relaxing massages.. Set within a desert environment, the resort offers the chance to truly unplug and reach the mindfulness and calm that escapes us in everyday life. Lavish pavilions are the perfect setting for an array of treatments, including signature Al Wadi indulgence rituals, facials, massages and body therapies.