The Residence Zanzibar
Zanzibar - Tanzania
The Residence Zanzibar lies within a lush, forested 32-hectare estate where five-star luxuries sit harmoniously alongside nature's untouched beauty. Feel your spirits soar amid extensive tropical gardens that meet with powder-soft white sand lapped by the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
Inspired by the island's eclectic cultures, luxury Zanzibar resort blends modern comforts with Swahili, Omani, British and Indian influences. Indulge in the privacy of the spacious villas, attended on if you wish by our butler. Enjoy carefree days relaxing by your private pool, on the beach, or exploring the gardens on foot or by bicycle. Savour a taste of the Spice Island's unique blend of cultures and cuisines, and the pleasure of sensational spa treatments.
Discover more of the island and the waters that surround it in a myriad of activities, from visiting historic sites and rare natural wonders to deep sea fishing and diving with dolphins. Whether you dream of a quiet couple’s retreat or fun in the sun for the whole family, embrace all the delights of our island life at The Residence Zanzibar.
The resort's 66 luxuriously appointed villas fuse contemporary style with the elegance of the island's African, Omani and European heritage. Set within 32 hectares of tropical gardens, the villas offer the perfect combination of spaciousness and privacy. Relaxing comes easy on the lounge deck outside, furnished with wicker chairs and daybeds, overlooking a 1.2-metre-deep private swimming pool and soothing garden, beach or ocean views.
Rates per villa per night, based double occupancy, inclusive daily half board, all government taxes and service charge.
Single rates upon request.
Full Board and All Inclusive meal plan rates upon request.
|Luxury Garden Pool Villa||340,00 Euro||Frangipani Garden Pool Villa (2 bedrooms)||620,00 Euro|
|Luxury Ocean Front Pool Villa||365,00 Euro||Frangipani Ocean Front Pool Villa (2 bedrooms)||735,00 Euro|
|Prestige Ocean Front Pool Villa||400,00 Euro||Presidential Villa (2 bedrooms)||985,00 Euro|
- Family Promotion - One-Bedroom Villa Special - Up to two children under 12 years old, sharing the villa with parents, will stay free on half board! (combinable with any other offer and promotion, except honeymoon offer)
- Honeymoon Offer - If you stay at The Residence Zanzibar for your honeymoon (min. 4-nights), receive several complimentary value-adds like romantic villa turn down service, a beach bag, a couple massage and a romantic beach dinner for two. (combinable with any other offer and promotion, except family promotion - valid for a stay within 9 months after wedding date)
|Beachfront Infinity Pool||Watersports centre||Floodlit tennis courts|
|The Spa||The Kids Club||Business centre|
|Babysitting service||Boutique & gift shop||Concierge|
|Pressing service||Complimentary Wi-Fi||24-hour in-villa dining|
- Visit a local spice plantation is a wonderful way to learn more about and sample its legendary spices
- On a traditional dhow sailing boat, cruise to Menai Bay Conservation Area and swim up close with dolphins
- Relive the age of Arabian royalty with a tour around the ruins of Mtoni Palace
The Dining Room : international with a hint of local spice.
The Pavilion : Middle Eastern meets Mediterranean.
The Dining Room Bar : chill out beside the pool.
Beach or poolside dining & private dining.
Pampering pleasures abound in The Spa, the hotel's star attraction featuring six spacious treatment pavilions, a relaxation area with a whirlpool, sauna and steam room, nestled amongst two hectares of tropical gardens. Woven seamlessly into the natural landscape, this sanctuary of well-being leads you blissfully along the path to rejuvenating mind, body and soul.
Treatments are designed by niche British spa brand ila. Meaning 'Earth' in Sanskrit, ila harnesses the benefits of organic natural plant and mineral ingredients and incorporates these into their products and treatments to bring powerful healing benefits for wellbeing and moments of pleasure. Allow the highly experienced spa therapists to nurture you from top to toe with a range of therapeutic and luxurious beauty treatments tailored for total relaxation and pure indulgence. The ultimate Zanzibar spa experience!