Part of The Zanzibar Collection, The Palms is Zanzibar's most exclusive, private resort with just six villas in a personalized and intimate setting, the perfect, romantic getaway. The Palms is a sanctuary for those in search of tranquility, place to stimulate the senses and experience the very best of the Island of Zanzibar. The Palms is one of the world's most romantic all-inclusive resorts, says Travel + Leisure.
Zanzibar, the magical Island where the fusion of Arab, African and European cultures has created a pace of life, a style of cuisine and a colorful tapestry of architecture , heritage, myth and magic that is found nowhere else in the world.
The Palms has 6 villas, each over 140 sqm with a bedroom, living room, full en suite bathroom, dressing room, extra room with its own en suite bathroom & large furnished terrace with views of the Indian Ocean and private outdoor plunge pool.
Minimum age requirement to stay at The Palms Zanzibar: 16-years old
Rates per villa per night, based on double occupancy, All Inclusive meal plan and all taxes and service charge included.
Single rates upon request.
- Early Bird Offer - Get 10% discount on bookings made at least 6 months before arrival date! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- 'Pay Less, Get More' Offer - Stay 7 nights, pay only for 6 nights! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- Honeymoon Offer - Stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights! (not combinable with any other offer, except complimentary honeymoon benefits - Not valid over the months of July and August, as well as during festive season)
- Complimentary honeymoon/wedding anniversary benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|White sandy beach||Swimming pool||Private beachfront Banda for each villa|
|Water Sports Center & Dive Centre (nearby)||Flood lit tennis court (nearby)||Fitness Center (nearby)|
|The Sanctuary Spa||Use of The Frangipani Spa facilities (nearby)||Gift shop (nearby)|
|Free Wifi access||Wedding planning||Laundry facilities (at a charge)|
|Tours & excursions planning||Room service|
- At low tide, enjoy a reef safari where you take a walk out to the coral reef and see the unique marine life
- Don’t miss a visit to The World Heritage site of Stone Town and to a historic Spice Plantation
All inclusive concept - A fusion of cultures in Zanzibar has resulted in a unique cuisine, which blends exotic spices, fruits and flavors of the island. The chefs have an exotic menu fusing just caught with fresh picked for a wonderful dining experience.
Pool Bar & Evening Bar.
In this beautiful ocean front setting, reflecting a sophisticated Swahili style enhanced with candlelight and spice scented aromas, you can enjoy a variety of treatments and therapies, all aimed at relieving the negative impacts of a modern lifestyle such as stress & exhaustion.
International team of professional therapists offers a wide variety of facial, body and hand & foot treatments, as well as specialized massage techniques. With therapists from Thailand and Bali, you can experience the invigorating Thai massage and the renowned Balinese Massage.