Taj Exotica Resort & Spa
South Male' Atoll - Maldives
Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives, is an exclusive, private and romantic island resort lush with tropical plants and encircled by clear blue waters of one of the largest lagoons of the Maldives. - Taj Exotica Resort & Spa spreads idyllically along a pristine beach and the serene lagoon.
The award-winning resort, seamlessly extends the magic of the island’s blessed natural beauty in its design even as it offers the finest contemporary luxuries and services. Jiva Grande Spa, an authentic Indian spa, offers a range of signature wellness experiences. A choice of gourmet cuisine, water sports, and recreation make for a complete and exclusive destination.
Each of the resort’s luxuriously designed 64 villas is furnished in natural tones and textures, some with private plunge pool. The warmth of wood, the fragrance of flowers and the soft glow of lamps and candles create an intimate ambience in the villas. Expansive ocean views and a soothing breeze relax the senses.
Rates per suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 12% government tax, 6.00 USD green tax per person per night and 10% service charge.
Half board and full board rates upon request.
|Lagoon Villa||1100.00 USD||One-Bedroom Ocean Suite with large pool||2260.00 USD|
|Deluxe Lagoon Villa with pool||1490.00 USD||One-Bedroom Beach Villa Suite with pool||2510.00 USD|
|Deluxe Beach Villa with pool||1615.00 USD||Two-Bedroom Beach Villa Suite with pool||4350.00 USD|
|Premium Beach Villa with pool||1875.00 USD||Two-Bedroom Rehendi Presidential Suite with pool||8400.00 USD|
- Free Night(s) Offer 2016 - Stay 7 nights, pay only for 6 nights / Stay 10 nights, pay only for 8 nights / Stay 14 nights, pay only for 11 nights. (combinable offer)
- Free Night(s) Offer 2017 - Stay 6 nights, pay only for 5 nights / Stay 9 nights, pay only for 7 nights / Stay 12 nights, pay only for 9 nights / Stay 16 nights, pay only for 12 nights. (combinable offer)
- Early Bird Offer 2016 - Book at least 90 days before arrival date and receive 15% off on room rates OR Book at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 10% off on room rates. (combinable offer)
- Early Bird Offer 2017 - Book at least 90 days before arrival date and receive 20% off on room rates OR Book at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 15% off on room rates OR Book at least 30 days before arrival date and receive 10% off on room rates. (combinable offer)
- Honeymoon benefits - Several complimentary add-ons will be offered during the stay, when honeymooners travel no later than 90 days from registered date of marriage. (combinable offer)
|White sand beach||Fresh water infinity swimming pool||PADI ECO-AWARE Certified Ocean Dive|
|Fitness Centre & Yoga classes||Jiva Grande Spa||Personalized butler service|
|24-hour luxury speedboat service||Water Sports Centre||Library lounge|
|High-speed Internet access||Wedding organization||Lifestyle boutique|
|24-hour room service||In-villa dining||Fishing & Big game fishing|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Travel desk|
- Enjoy a private or a shared sunset cruise
- Escapes Experiences : island exploration, historical trip to Malé, seaplane photo flight,...
24 Degrees : all-day dining restaurant, offers a variety of Pan-Asian and Continental fare.
The Deep End : gourmet progressive international cuisine.
The Equator Bar
Blending ancient Indian wisdom with contemporary therapies, Jiva Grande Spa offers the best in Indian rejuvenation therapies ranging from Indian aromatherapy massages, time-honoured Indian treatments, yoga and meditation. The spa experiences are offered by trained experts using exclusive natural products in a fresh and harmonious setting. Signature Jiva Grande Spa experiences bring guests the essence of traditional royal wellness and therapeutic experiences.
Jiva Grande Spa also offers Alepa, a signature treatment that evokes the aura of the fabled and privileged lifestyle of Indian royalty. Alepa - literally the act of anointing the body - is a wellness experience drawn from sacred and ceremonial time-honoured Indian bathing rituals. Savour this exquisite experience in a stylish and contemporary spa suite.