Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort
Soufriere - St. Lucia
On the scenic Eastern Caribbean island of St Lucia, the resort has completed a three year transformation. The Viceroy Hotel Group, which has managed the resort since 2008, has played a key role in the multi-million dollar upgrading of the property which, apart from its stunning location and timeless French Caribbean charm, bears little resemblance to the original hotel.
Nestled amid more than 100 acres of pristine tropical rainforest in the embrace of the St Lucia’s World Heritage listed Pitons, Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort is without question set in one of the most spectacular locations to be found anywhere.
The indulgent world-class Rainforest Spa, full PADI dive facility, sumptuous waterfront dining, and chic bars and lounges ensure the quintessential St Lucia resort vacation experience, all close to the isle’s top tourist attractions.
Offering space enough for families and honeymooners alike, Sugar Beach, St Lucia is the premier choice among Soufriere hotels for discerning travelers seeking seclusion and tranquility amid unsurpassed natural beauty.
Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort offers 78 luxury villas, luxury beachfront bungalows
and Luxury Sugar Mill rooms.
Also avaiable on the estate, one-, two-, three-, four- or five-bedroom Sugar Beach Residences.
Each of the Luxury Sugar Mill Rooms, Luxury Villas, Luxury Beachfront Bungalows, and Residences affords spectacular views of the Pitons or the Caribbean Sea.
Rates per room/villa/residence per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, EP plan, inclusive 10% governement tax and 10% service charge.
Breakfast, half board, full board and all inclusive meal plans available on request.
|Luxury Sugar Mill Room||545,00 USD||Grand Luxury Villa||1 370,00 USD|
|Superior Luxury Sugar Mill Room||675,00 USD||Ocean View Grand Luxury Villa||1 615,00 USD|
|Luxury Cottage||790,00 USD||Luxury Beachfront Bungalow||1 615,00 USD|
|Luxury Villa||940,00 USD||Two-Bedroom Superior Cottage||2 060,00 USD|
|Superior Luxury Cottage||1 045,00 USD||Two-Bedroom Beachfront Bungalow||2 500,00 USD|
|Superior Luxury Villa||1 230,00 USD||Two-Bedroom Grand Luxury Villa||2 500,00 USD|
|One-Bedroom Ocean View Residence||2 100,00 USD||Three-Bedroom Oceanfront Residence||4 540,00 USD|
|One-Bedroom Beach Residence||2 470,00 USD||Three-Bedroom Beach Residence||4 730,00 USD|
|Two-Bedroom Ocean View Villa Residence||2 230,00 USD||Four-Bedroom Ocean View Residence||4 490,00 USD|
|Three-Bedroom Ocean View Villa Residence||2 970,00 USD||Four-Bedroom Oceanfront Residence||5 300,00 USD|
|Three-Bedroom Beach Villa Residence||4 510,00 USD||Four-Bedroom Beach Residence||5 490,00 USD|
|Two-Bedroom Ocean View Residence||3 480,00 USD||Four-Bedroom Beachfront Collection||6 900,00 USD|
|Three-Bedroom Ocean View Residence||4 810,00 USD|
- Caribbean Escape - Book your minimum 3-nights stay before 30 June 2020, and receive 15% to 25% discount on your stay, depending on your accommodation choice! (not cumulative with any other offer or package, except All Inclusive offer)
- All Inclusive Summer Special - For any stay from 01 June to 18 December 2020, take advantage of 30% discount on All Inclusive supplement! (cumulative with any all other offer or package)
- Linger Longer Offer - 5th night free - For any stay until 15 December 2020, booked before 30 June 2020, get every 5th night free + complimentary breakfast + daily resort credit from 50,00 to 200,00 USD, depending on your accommodation category. (not cumulative with any other offer or package, except All Inclusive offer)
- Home Sweet Home Offer - Residences Special - Book your stay in one the Residences before 30 June 2020, and receive 25% to 40% discount on your stay, depending on travel dates and residence choice + complimentary breakfast for two per bedroom! (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|White sand beach||Beach service||Swimming pool with pool service|
|Large choice of water sports||PADI Certificated Dive Centre||Tennis & other land sports|
|Excursions & tours arrangements||Rainforest Spa||Fitness Centre|
|Generation V Kids Club||Wifi Internet access||Butler service|
|Wedding planners||Room service||'Dine Anywhere, Anytime' program|
|Laundry service||Babysitting service||Airport transfers available from both airport|
- Enjoy one of the Kabé Privé, private cabanas available for day use or private dining
- Climb up the Gros Piton for an amazing view
5 restaurants & bars :
Bayside Bar & Restaurant : open-air.
The Great Room : fine dining restaurant.
The Cane Bar : speciality rum bar and tasty dishes.
The Terrace : breakfast restaurant.
Late Night Bar
'Dine Anywhere, Anytime' Program
Treatments are designed to be as nourishing on the outside of the body as their ingredients are on the inside. Free from chemicals, these all-natural rituals utilize the bounty of St Lucia’s natural world, unleashing beauty secrets the islanders have known for centuries. Bananas, the local pride, to firm, tighten and smooth away wrinkles; coconut to exfoliate; aloe vera to rejuvenate; and rich cocoa butter to heal and hydrate.
Harnessing the nourishing properties of nearby volcanic springs and fertile cocoa plantations, the Rainforest Spa offers a range of signature treatments – in addition to indulgent organic treatments from South African spa line Environ, nourishing rituals from Natura Bisse, and indulgent products from Swiss line, Valmont – designed to connect guests to Sugar Beach, A Viceroy Resort's very special location.
There are seven traditionally built tree house treatment rooms at the Rainforest Spa, a wetroom with manicure and pedicure facilities, a relaxation pavilion, and an earthen Amerindian steam dome—known as a temascal—which reconnects the spa to the island’s earliest settlers.
Signature treatments include bamboo massages, hot rock therapies, facials, body wraps, salt scrubs, polishes, and holistic treatments.