The St. Regis Mauritius Resort
Le Morne - Mauritius
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort is built directly on the white sandy beach of Le Morne Peninsula, overlooking the turquoise waters of the Indian Ocean. The colonial residential design of the resort emphasises the “paradise found” sensation and the focus on escape and relaxation. The St. Regis Mauritius Resort exudes a feeling of time-honoured luxury, with the Le Morne Mountain providing a fitting backdrop to the resort. The architecture, landscaping and interiors of the property draw simultaneously on St. Regis’s traditional design hallmarks and the local heritage and regional aesthetics of Mauritius.
Following in the tradition of the legendary St. Regis New York, The St. Regis Mauritius Resort features the famed hallmarks of St. Regis hotels including the signature St. Regis Rituals, St. Regis Butler Service, bespoke guest experiences and luxury accommodations tailored to meet global travellers needs.
The suites at The St. Regis Mauritius
Resort are beyond expectation, this being our legacy and our touchstone.
The St. Regis Mauritius Resort will feature 172 elegantly appointed
suites including the new St. Regis Villa - the largest most
exclusive luxury accommodation in Mauritius.
The interior designs are in the traditional colonial style with interiors complimenting contemporary, traditional and indigenous styles. These exceptionally designed rooms, embraced by tropical gardens and all with views of the glistening Indian Ocean, are both discreet and seductive.
Rates per suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast and 15% VAT.
Single rates upon request.
Half board and full board rates upon request.
|Junior Suite||390,00 Euro||Beachfront Access St. Regis Suite||1 150,00 Euro|
|Ocean Junior Suite||445,00 Euro||One-bedroom Villa||on request|
|Beachfront Balcony Junior Suite||500,00 Euro||The St. Regis Villa (2 bedroom)||on request|
|Beachfront Access Junior Suite||610,00 Euro||The St. Regis Villa (3 bedroom)||on request|
|Manor House Spa Suite||825,00 Euro||The St. Regis Villa (4 bedroom)||on request|
|Beachfront Balcony St. Regis Suite||935,00 Euro|
- Early Booking Offer - Book your stay at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 10% discount on your stay! (offer combinable with Repeat Client and Honeymoon Offer)
- Repeat Client Offer - From third stay at St. Regis Mauritus, repeaters receive additional 5% discount on their stay! (offer combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Family Special - Up to 2 children below 12 years old, sharing a suite with parents, will stay, eat and play for free.
- Honeymoon and Wedding Anniversary Special - Enjoy several complimentary add-ons (couple massage, surprise delight on behalf of the hotel, bottle of sparkling wine and tropical fruits, ...). (detailed list of add-ons upon request).
|White sandy beaches||Outdoor swimming pools||Watersports Club with diving facilities|
|Club Mistral Prestige for kite surfing||Tennis court||Iridum Spa|
|St. Regis Fitness Club||The Kite Flyers Children's Club||The Drawing Room (Entertainment Room)|
|La Palme d'Or Private Cinema||The St. Regis Boutique||Three meeting/event rooms|
|St. Regis Signature Turndown Service||St. Regis Luxury Limousine Service||24-hour In Room Service & Private dining|
- Don’t miss to go out on a sunny morning to swim with wild dolphins. It’s unforgettable!
- Enjoy a romantic catamaran Starlight Dinner Cruise with your beloved one
- Experience an afternoon tea at the Tea Garden, in the shadow of a banyan tree
5 restaurants: Le Manoir Dining Room (French- Mauritian cuisine), The Boathouse Grill (mediterranean and creole cuisine), Floating Market (South East asian food), Atsuko (Japanese) & Inspiration (menu depending on the chef’s whims on the day - only 2 tables!).
2 bars: The 1904 Bar & The Boathouse Bar.
Committed to providing an unforgettable wellness escape, Iridium Spa unites a timeless design, sparkling chandeliers, and elegantly crafted, private spaces with warm, metallic accents and incandescent garden views that evolve daily as the sun passes over the island.
Offering a spectrum of services customized to meet differing needs, the 12 treatment rooms—including the Iridium Spa Couple’s Suite—invite guests to relax as professional therapists work to revitalize the body, mind, and soul. A hair, beauty, and grooming salon, hydro spa with jet showers, whirlpool, steam bath, and sauna add to the rejuvenating offerings.