Shanti Maurice - A Nira Resort
St. Felix - Mauritius
Shanti Maurice is a boutique lifestyle resort with an awardwinning spa, located around a pristine horseshoe coral sand cove on the largely untouched south coast of Mauritius, near the small town of St Felix.
The resort’s philosophy is built on a desire for guests to use Shanti Maurice as a base from which to experience the very best that the real Mauritius has to offer. Shanti Maurice’s genuine wish is that travellers arrive as guests, leave as friends and return as family.
Shanti Maurice offers 61 spacious suites and villas, spread across 36-acre tropical gardens.
All 17 villas – including Shanti Villa (Presidential villa) – have a private pool.
Rates per suite/villa per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet freakfast and 15% VAT.
Single and triple rates upon request.
Half board, half board Plus and full board rates upon request.
|Junior Suite Ocean View||240,00 Euro||Beachfront Suite Pool Villa (1 bedroom)||550,00 Euro|
|Junior Suite Ocean Front||280,00 Euro||Oceanview Double Suite Pool Villa (2 bedrooms)||1 325,00 Euro|
|Junior Suite Beachfront||345,00 Euro||Oceanfront Double Suite Pool Villa (2 bedrooms)||1 500,00 Euro|
|Ocean Pool Villa (1 bedroom)||445,00 Euro||Shanti Villa (3 bedrooms)||2 210,00 Euro|
- Flat Discount Special - For any stay until 30 September 2019, booked before 15 September 2019, receive 45% discount on your stay + 2 children under 12 years sharing parents room, stay, and eat free of charge as per meal plan booked by parents! (offer not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Family Special and Shanti Saving Offer).
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 45 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on your stay! (offer combinable with Long Stay offer and Family offer).
- Long Stay Offer - Book 4 to 7 consecutive nights and receive 20% discount on your stay OR Book 8 to 14 consecutive nights and receive 25% discount on your stay OR Book 15 consecutive nights or more and receive 25% discount on your stay! (offer combinable with Early Bird offer and Family offer).
- Loyalty Special - From second stay at Shanti Mauritius, repeaters receive additional 5% discount on their stay! (offer combinable with Early Bird offer, Long Stay offer and Family offer).
- Shanti Saving Offer - Non refundable offer - Book the Shanti Saving offer and receive additional 10% discount on your stay! (full prepayment at time of bookng and non refundable - offer combinable with Early Bird offer, Long Stay offer and Family offer).
- Single Traveller Offer - If you are travelling alone, receive 50% discount on the suite/villa rate per night! (valid all year-around, except during festive season - offer not combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Family Special - Up to 2 children below 12 years old, sharing a suite/villa with parents, will stay on a complimentary basis and are free on same meal plan booked by the parents! (offer combinable with Early Bird offer and Long Stay offer).
- Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary Offer - High Season Special - Book a minimum of 5 nights and receive 75% discount for the bride + several complimentary add-ons (couple massage, romantic dinner, free upgrade to next higher room category, ...). (detailed list of add-ons upon request - offer not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Family offer).
- Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary Offer - Shoulder Season Special - Book a minimum of 5 nights and receive 100% discount for the bride + several complimentary add-ons (couple massage, romantic dinner, free upgrade to next higher room category, ...). (detailed list of add-ons upon request - offer not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Family offer).
|White sand beach||Swimming pools||Large choice of land sports|
|Large choice of water sports||Two floodlit tennis courts||Picnic hampers|
|Room service||In-villa dining||Nira Spa|
|Fitness Centre||Petits Dodo Kids Club||Babysitting service|
|Concierge service||Heritage Golf Club nearby||Wedding and honeymoon planner|
- Being in the most natural part of Mauritius, you have access to some wonderful places of interest, which you may wish to explore whilst staying
- Don’t miss to go out on a sunny morning to swim with wild dolphins. It’s unforgettable!
- All you need do is pick your favourite one, where you will be provided with all essential picnic accessories, from the wine cooler to the cushions
Stars : the culinary influences are South African, but the ingredients are primarily local. Executive Chef Willibald Reinbacher and his team create simple yet lightly-designed dishes that excel in execution and flavour. Likewise the winelist, reflects the tastes of the Cape, along with the best that the Old World has to offer.
Pebbles : the cuisine at Pebbles celebrates the rich diversity of Mauritian history and culture. From delicately spiced curries that embrace time-honoured Indian and Creole traditions, to fresh salads bursting with local goodness, the expert hands of the chefs create a wonderful fusion of authentic recipes and contemporary gastronomical delight.
Fish Shack : the freshest fish, meat and game is grilled on request and served with a selection of salads and herbs picked from the garden a few hours earlier. The menu, depending on the previous night’s catch and the morning market, might include grilled prawns, lobster, sea bass, tuna, snappers, chicken and lamb chops.
The Nira Spa at Shanti Maurice offers a unique range of therapies, featuring the ancient regimes of Ayurveda and Yoga combined with the latest international wellness regimes that include Hydrotherapy, Cocoons, Body Polishes, Fusion Massage and Watsu treatments. Together, the healing effect is total and the harmony between inner and outer self is complete.
Importantly, the Nira Spa experience is designed to go well beyond mere physical rejuvenation to include all the elements of holistic and stress-free living: optimum health, mental wellbeing, revitalised senses, spiritual awakening and positive dietary changes. Feel total renewal and rediscover tranquility through the nurturing touch of our therapies.