Funchal, Madeira Island - Portugal
On the site of the former Savoy Hotel, just a short, scenic walk from the heart of Funchal’s charming Old Town, has risen the Savoy Palace, a modern take on island hospitality. Designed by the award-winning team of RH+ and interior designer Nini Andrade Silva, the bold, curved structure is home to chic guestrooms crafted with high-end materials and featuring balconies from which to soak up the ocean views.
More sweeping panoramas can be enjoyed from the rooftop lounge, terraced gardens, and multiple pools (including a spectacular infinity version, and one dedicated to kids). An array of stylish restaurants and bars, a world-class spa with hydrotherapy facilities, game rooms, a teahouse, and more make this both Madeira’s premier luxury lifestyle hub and an idyllic getaway—whether you want to explore the island from a convenient base or just lay low.
The 352 well-appointed and elegantly furnished rooms and suites have areas ranging from 40 to 260 sq. m, characterized by an exclusive and refined decor, where quality and detail come to the fore.
Rates per room/suite/apartment per night, based on double occupancy, daily buffet breakfast and all applicable taxes and service charge inclusive.
Single and triple rates on request.
Half board or full board rates on request.
|Avenue Room||220,00 Euro||Bay Suite||523,00 Euro|
|Garden Room||230,00 Euro||Ocean Suite||618,00 Euro|
|Ocean Room||240,00 Euro||Superior Ocean Suite||665,00 Euro|
|Superior Ocean Room||265,00 Euro||Suite Familiale à deux chambres||713,00 Euro|
|Ocean Junior Suite||428,00 Euro|
- Long Stay Offer - Winter 2023/2024 - For any minimum stay of 8 nights, receive 10% additional discount on your stay OR for a minimum stay of 15 nights, receive 20% discount! (New Year period excluded - combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Early Bird Discount - Summer 2024 - For any stay between 01 May and 31 October 2024, booked before 31 January 2024, receive 15% discount on your stay OR booked before 29 February 2024, receive 10% discount on your stay! (this offer requires 50% deposit at reservation - not combinable with any other offer or promotion, except Long Stay offer)
- Honeymoon Benefits - Honeymooners receive sparkling wine and chocolate in room, as well as a complimentary room upgrade, subject to availability upon arrival. (combinable with any other offer or promotion)
|3 outdoor pools||Indoor pool||Laurea Spa|
|Dedicated cigar lounge and terrace||Seasonal pop-up gastronomical and drinks experiences||Multilingual staff|
|24-hour concierge||Room Service||Conference and Events Centre|
|Childrens’ playroom||Free Wi-Fi||Laundry and dry-cleaning services|
|Fitness Centre||Games room|
- Rise to the top of the Savoy Palace Hotel and discover the rooftop infinity pool
- Enjoy Savoy Palace’s exclusive blends of teas or a glass of champagne served with a selection of finger sandwiches and experience an assortment of delicate pastries, the mastery of award-winning pastry chef
Nikkei: In the evenings, the 16th floor is ready for everyone to enjoy the Nikkei project. Nikkei sets you off to indulge in tasteful and eyepleasing interpretations of Japanese dishes with flavours and techniques from around the world!.
Galáxia Skyfood Restaurant: A superior dining experience, a constellation of flavours from around the globe.
Orchidaceae Atelier & Hibiscus Restaurant: a delicious gastronomical spread blossoms for your delight.
Alameda Restaurant: The Mediterranean meets the Atlantic, where the tradition of the Latin tables boosts tropical flavours. Taste this beautiful encounter in our poolside terrace restaurant and bar with a pizza oven and coal-fired grilled specialities.
Terreiro Restaurant: Inspired by local traditions, Terreiro restaurant offers varied and flavourful gastronomic experiences with a touch of creativity.
Pau De Lume Restaurant: Delight yourself with the most authentic oven dishes, prepared with ancient techniques based on the use of fire.
Galáxia Skybar: A celestial cocktail selection! Above us, only Madeira Island’s sky.
Lobby Lounge & Bar: Located in the main lobby, this is our chance to welcome your story into ours.
Vimes Entertainment Bar: Original with origins, it’s a place for friendship from the beginning of time to the end of the night.
At the heart of the Palace there is a stunning spa with 11 treatment rooms and a fitness center.
The Laurea Spa presents to guests a sensational bouquet of massages, skin and facial treatments, relaxation programs and other experiences. Furthermore, the spa features a sauna, a steam room, a jacuzzi, an ice fountain, sensorial showers, a halotherapy room, a heated indoor pool, a relaxation room, a Champagne & Nails Bar and a beauty salon.
The Laurissilva Forest is Madeira’s unique type of
forest of vivid greens and a striking floral palette, involving you in
mixed with the salty Atlantic breeze. It is healing and beautiful.
This magical island garden was the inspiration to create the Laurea Spa.
In all its stimulating diversity, you can find many ways to feel the soothing effects of our treatments