Rayavadee is situated in the heart of Krabi's beautiful Phranang Peninsula on the border of Krabi Marine National Park, an area renowned for its natural beauty and rich flora, fauna and marine life. When the resort was built more than two decades ago, it was with the idea of living in balance within this unique environment. With the resort's low-key approach to building, the habitat of the area's many varieties of birds and animals was not disturbed. In addition, we employ a number of practices to reduce the negative impact on our surroundings with a focus on sustainable water and waste management as well as energy efficiency.
The resort's 94 two-storey pavilions and 7 luxurious villas are dotted throughout tropical gardens and coconut groves just a few minutes’ walk from Railay and Phranang Beaches, and feature fully equipped, spacious accommodation and stylish Thai-inspired details throughout. The pavilion’s unique design and award-winning architecture blends perfectly with the resort's natural surroundings whilst the villas offer another level of luxury and space with dedicated butler service.
The resort's 94 two-storey pavilions and 7 luxurious villas are dotted throughout tropical gardens and coconut groves, and feature fully equipped, spacious accommodation and stylish Thai-inspired details throughout.
Rates per pavilion/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive daily breakfast, join in speed boat transfers to and from the resort pier, current government tax and 10% service charge.
A la carte half board or full board rates, on request.
|Deluxe Pavilion||450.00 USD||Family Villa with Pool (two bedrooms)||1 880.00 USD|
|Terrace Pavilion||855.00 USD||Raitalay Villa (two bedrooms)||2 405.00 USD|
|Pool Pavilion||1 075.00 USD||Rayavadee Villa (two bedrooms)||3 325.00 USD|
|Family Pavilion (two bedrooms)||1 400.00 USD||Phranang Villa 404 (three bedrooms)||3 700.00 USD|
|Family Pavilion with Pool (two bedrooms)||1 600.00 USD|
- Exclusive Bonus Night Offer - Summer 2020 - Villa's Special - One paid night = One free night! - For any stay until 31 October 2020, booked before 30 April 2020, stay 2 nights, pay only for 1 night OR Stay 4 nights, pay only for 2 nights OR Stay 6 nights, pay only for 3 nights OR Stay 8 nights, pay only for 4 nights OR Stay 10 nights, pay only for 5 nights! (valid only for villa categories, until 31 October 2020 [except from 01 to 10 October 2020] - only combinable with honeymoon benefits)
- Bonus Night Offer - Stay 4 nights, pay only for 3 nights OR Stay 7 nights, pay only for 5 nights OR Stay 10 nights, pay only for 7 nights OR Stay 14 nights, pay only for 10 nights! (valid all-year around except from 20 December 2020 to 10 january 2021, from 11 to 17 February 2021 and from 02 to 05 April 2021 - valid for all pavilion/villa categories, except Deluxe Pavilions - combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Early Bird Offer - From 01 November 2020, when you book your stay at least 60 days before arrival date, receive 10% discount on your stay! (valid all-year around except from 20 December 2020 to 10 january 2021, from 11 to 17 February 2021 and from 02 to 05 April 2021 - valid for all pavilion/villa categories - combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Long Stay Benefit - For a minimum stay of 7 nights, enjoy a one-time complimentary dinner for two at Krua Phranang restaurant. (valid all-year around except from 20 December 2020 to 10 january 2021- combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Honeymoon Benefits - For a minimum stay of 3 nights during your honeymoon, receive in your pavilion, a selection of tropical fruits served daily, a beautiful floral arrangement and a bottle of sparkling wine upon arrival / If you extend your stay to a minimum of 4 nights, receive in addition one 75 minute massage for two persons at The Rayavadee Spa! (valid all-year around except from 20 December 2020 to 10 january 2021 - combinable with any other offer or promotion)
|Three sandy beaches||Free-form outdoor swimming pool||Water Sports Centre|
|Thai cooking classes||Two tennis courts||Sea canoes|
|Batik painting||One a/c squash court||Scuba diving & Snorkeling|
|Flower garland making||Own luxury speedboat fleet for sea excursions||Windsurfing|
|The Rayavadee Spa||Butler service||Full range of sightseeing excursions|
|Fitness Center||The Boutique||Nature hiking|
|Rayavadee's Just for Kids activities||Experienced wedding planner||Private rock climbing|
- Explore Klong Thom, famous for the healing water of its natural hot springs and its emerald-coloured pool surrounded by lush forest paths
- Explore the beauty of the surrounding islands on one of Rayavadee luxurious speedboats, for a romantic escape or a private picnic on a deserted island
Raya Dining : features international cuisine in an elegant yet informal setting.
Krua Phranang : stroll along a moonlit path to Phranang Beach and experience a memorable dinner by the sea at Krua Phranang, the resort's romantic Thai restaurant.
Raitalay Terrace : offers casual style dining with a menu of light, Asian-inspired dishes adjacent to the free-form swimming pool with views over Railay Beach.
The Grotto : enjoy a leisurely lunch here with your favourite book or lose yourself in the magic of a perfect sunset. Special seafood barbecue dinners are served here several times each week.
24-hour room service & In-villa dining
The Rayavadee Spa's extensive range of therapies draw on ancient Thai healing traditions and a philosophy of well-being that combines body, mind and spirit to create treatments that impart a deeply felt sense of relaxation in luxurious, private surroundings. Choose between revitalizing facials and scrubs, energizing body wraps, soothing massages and a variety of salon treatments or combine several offerings into a package individually-tailored to your needs.