Pimalai Resort & Spa
Koh Lanta - Thailand
Be it for a honeymoon or a break from it all, Pimalai Resort & Spa nestled in a lush tropical forest, is the destination to set your sights on. The resort combines all the rights ingredients - subtle five star comfort, natural beauty, far from the crowds, with no noise except the sound of the waves sliding in and out and slowly breaking onto a pristine sandy beach.
The rooms, suites and pool villas feature contemporary Thai design and the superb facilities, spread in natural tropical gardens, include a variety of restaurants offering from al fresco casual dining right on the beach to formal classic Thai dining.
The deluxe resort comprises 121 elegantly appointed Deluxe and Bayfront Deluxe rooms, one- and two-bedroom Pavilion suites, one-, two- and three-bedroom Beach Villas and one-, two- and three-bedroom Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villas, all with a contemporary Thai style design with polished wooden floors, large balconies, king size beds, huge bathrooms and plush amenities.
Rates per room/suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy per bedroom, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, complimentary round trip airport transfer from Krabi and 18% government tax and service charge.
A la carte half board rates on request.
|Deluxe room||200,00 USD||Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villa
|Bayfront Deluxe room||280,00 USD||Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villa
|1 140,00 USD|
|Pavilion Suite (one bedroom)||400,00 USD||Beach Villa
|Pavilion Suite (two bedrooms)||650,00 USD||Beach Side Private Pool Villa
|Hillside Ocean View Private Pool Villa
|520,00 USD||Beach Side Private Pool Villa
|1 420,00 USD|
- Bonus Night Offer - For every stay until 20 December 2020, stay 5 nights, pay only 4 nights OR stay 10 nights, pay only 8 nights OR stay 15 nights, pay only 12 nights + One complimentary dinner (set menu) per person per stay from 8 paid nights! (valid for all room categories - combinable with early bird offers only).
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 45 days in advance and receive 25% discount on your stay OR Book at least 30 days in advance and receive 20% discount on your stay OR Book at least 07 days in advance and receive 10% discount on your stay! (valid for all room categories).
- Early Bird Offer - Suites & Villas Special - Book at least 90 days in advance and receive 30% discount on your stay OR Book at least 45 days in advance and receive 25% discount on your stay OR Book at least 30 days in advance and receive 20% discount on your stay OR Book at least 07 days in advance and receive 10% discount on your stay! (only valid for Pavilion Suites and any Hilside or Beach Villa categories).
- Special Promotion 'On Top 10% discount' - In addition to the above EBO promotion, for any stay until 31 July 2020, receive additional 10% discount on your stay! (valid for all room categories - combinable with Early Bird Offers only).
- Complimentary roundtrip airport transfers from Krabi - For any stay at Pimalai Resort & Spa, receive complimentary airport transfers from Krabi by shared hotel vehicle and shared speed boat.
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits.
- Tailor-made wedding packages.
|White sand beach||Two infinity swimming pools||On-site 'Gold Palm' PADI Dive Center|
|Water sports||Tennis courts||Large gym|
|Primalai Spa||Thai cooking class||Complimentary Wifi|
|Conference rooms & Business center||Tour desk||Car rental|
|Shops & Art galleries||Room service||Home dining|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Airport transfers|
- Discover the adjacent Lanta National Marine Park
- Exploration and cruise to Koh Haa
- Experience an elephant trekking
Spice’N Rice : Thai cuisine.
Rak Talay : seafood restaurant.
The Seven Seas : modern European cuisine with Asian touches.
Banyan Tree : outdoor café type.
5 bars : Lobby bar, Pool bar, Rak Talay beach bar, Seven Seas bar & Banyan bar
Set in a lush sloping valley, lies Pimalai Spa, where the winds bring flashes of light fragances to seven pretty thatch-roofed salas, all blend totally with the natural beauty of the jungle and are used for aromatherapy massages, body wraps or scrubs treatments. An open-air pavilion standing at the bottom of the small valley is home to the Thai traditional massage whilst just across, the outdoor Jacuzzi with the adjacent herbal sauna room just awaits for you to dip in, refresh and cleanse your body before selected treatment.