Resort & Spa
Varadero - Cuba
This 5* Ultra All Inclusive Eco-resort is located beachfront in Rincon Francés, part of the Varadero ecological reserve. This charming world is privileged with elegance, refinement and privacy, especially its Royal Service.
The Royal Service area in the hotel is artistically designed and fringed by the natural vegetation of the Varadero Ecological Reserve. Separate building with terraces and catering to 82 Master Junior Suites, Master Junior Suites Ocean View, Master Junior Suites Romance and Garden Villas.
Recommended for families traveling with children, weddings, honeymoons, incentive trips and wellness/spa & Luxury Rooms.
Paradisus Varadero Resort & Spa 510 junior suites, suites and villas.
The Royal Service area offers Junior Suites and 2 Garden Villas, with a wide range of added values.
The Family Concierge section stands out for its luxurious rooms that guarantee the maximum comfort and privacy.
Rates per room/suite/villa per night, based on double occupancy, All Inclusive plan, all government taxes and service charge included.
Single rates and triple rates upon request.
Children supplement upon request.
|Paradisus Junior Suite||300.00 USD||The Reserve Two Bedroom Master Suite||1 140.00 USD|
|Paradisus Junior Suite Sea View||391.00 USD||Royal Service Junior Suite||408.00 USD|
|The Reserve Junior Suite||391.00 USD||Royal Service Junior Suite Sea View||481.00 USD|
|The Reserve Junior Suite Garden Swim-up||on request||Royal Service Luxury Junior Suite||544.00 USD|
|The Reserve One Bedroom Master Suite||526.00 USD||Royal Service Garden Villa||1 355.00 USD|
- Special Offers and Promotions available on a regular basis - please contact us to receive all applicable offers and promotion for your travel dates.
- MeliaRewards Special Rates - Become a MeliaRewards member and receive 25% discount on the best available rates, even if rates are already discounted! (you can register for free as a member at time of booking)
- 2019 Special - Up to 1 000,00 USD Resort Credit - For a 4- to 6-nights stay until 21 December 2019, receive a resort credit of 550,00 USD per suite for your extra expenses on site, like suite upgrades, massages and Spa treatments, special dinners, premium beverages, ... / For a minimum stay of 7 nights, the resort credit reach 1000.00 USD per suite!
- Complimentary Deluxe Honeymoon amenity (details of the amenities upon request)
|White sand beach||Beach service||Swimming pools with Jacuzzis|
|Certificated Dive Centre||Large choice of water sports||Tennis courts|
|Many land sports facilities||Sightseeing tour desk||Yhi Spa & Fitness|
|Fully equipped gymnasium||Wifi Internet access||Wedding planners|
|Private airport transfers available||24-hour room service||Concierge service|
|Laundry service||Gift shop||Car rental|
Exclusive and luxurious added values for Royal Service guests (full added values list available on resort website)
- Discover the Yhi Spa sanctuary of relaxation for body & soul with treatments based on natural local products
- Visit the Yumurí valley, which offers one of the most spellbinding views in Cuba. The best perspective can be seen from the viewpoint at the Bacunayagua Bridge (the highest in the country and considered one of the seven wonders of Cuban engineering)
8 restaurants, of which one buffet restaurant, one parrillada restaurant, five a la carte specialities restaurants, and one restaurant for Royal Service guests only.
10 bars, including one for Royal Service guests only.
The fabulous 5-star Paradisus Varadero Hotel offers guests its ultra modern spa equipped with the first and only janzu pool in Cuba for massaging the body as it floats weightlessly in the water. A luxurious haven for indulging the body and invigorating the mind immersed in the sensuous magic of the Caribbean Surrounded by the lush tropical vegetation of the Varadero ecological reserve.
Prepare your body and relax your mind through Sol Melia’s hydrotherapy circuit while enhancing the benefits of the treatments selected. Experience a truly revitalizing sensation thanks to our hydrotherapy treatments. Spa (Salus per Aquam), a traditional water ritual practiced by Roman and Greek Cultures, was based on alternating a heat phase with a cold phase, followed by relaxation and hydration to stimulate and reinvigorate the body.