One&Only Cape Town
Cape Town - South Africa
One&Only Cape Town is a destination unto itself – an urban chic waterfront resort providing an unprecedented level of luxury in South Africa. In the heart of the picturesque Victoria & Alfred Waterfront with captivating views of Table Mountain, this contemporary resort features the largest accommodation in all of Cape Town.
Central to exciting nightlife and entertainment, One&Only Cape Town serves as a gateway to the unique adventures of South Africa such as tours to Robben Island, wildlife safaris, wine country excursions and more.
Generous interior spaces in One&Only Cape Town's accommodations are adorned with fabrics and furnishings recalling the warm, muted tones of Africa's savannahs, with bright splashes of colour paying tribute to the land's vibrant personality. Sumptuously appointed oversized baths are complete with roomy rain shower, private water closet and dual marble vanity.
One&Only Cape Town offers wheelchair friendly rooms in the Marina Rise building conveniently located on the first floor with nearby lift access.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive breakfast, all government taxes and service charge. (except tourism levy payable on site).
Rates for triple occupancy on request.
|Marina Rise (seven-storey main building with 91 guest rooms and suites)|
|Marina Harbour Room||650,00 USD||Marina Family Suite (two bedrooms)||2 715,00 USD|
|Marina Table Mountain Room||740,00 USD||Premier Marina Family Suite (two bedrooms)||2 820,00 USD|
|Premier Marina Table Mountain Room||845,00 USD||Table Mountain Suite (one bedroom)||5 895,00 USD|
|Marina Mountain Suite (one bedroom)||1 440,00 USD||Presidential Suite (two bedrooms)||8 425,00 USD|
|Marina Mountain Grand Suite (one bedroom)||1 980,00 USD|
|Island (located on a secluded and lushly landscaped island surrounded by a waterway, with 40 guest rooms and suites)|
|Island Superior Room||820,00 USD||Island Grand Suite (one bedroom)||2 010,00 USD|
|Island Suite (one bedroom)||1 565,00 USD||Island Family Suite (two bedrooms)||2 825,00 USD|
- Free Nights Offer - Stay 4 nighs, pay only 3 nights OR Stay 8 nighs, pay only 6 nights OR Stay 12 nighs, pay only 9 nights! (valid all year-around, except during some black out dates, like festive season - offer combinable with Early Bird offer)
- Early Bird Offer - Book at least 60 days before arrival date and receive 15% discount on your stay! ((valid all year-around, except during some black out dates, like festive season - offer combinable with Free Nights offer))
- Family Special - Depending on room/suite category, up to 2 children below 12-years old stay free of charge when sharing room/suite with adults! ((valid all year-around - offer combinable with any other offer or promotion))
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits on request)
|Guest services||Heated infinity-edge swimming pool||On-site boxing, Kinesis, power plate, yoga|
|Land and water sport||Two world class PGA 18-hole golf courses||Wedding consultant|
|Fitness Centre||KidsOnly club||Wifi Internet access|
|One-to-one personal training||Concierge service||24-hour room service & In-room dining|
|One&Only Spa on a private island||Conference rooms & Business facilities|
- Visit Table Mountain with the Cable Car
- During season, don't miss to plan a whale watching excursion and for the more adventurous, experience shark cage diving
- Experience the continent's only Japanese restaurant by legendary chef Nobuyuki 'Nobu' Matsuhisa
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of One&Only Resorts
NOBU : Japanese signature restaurant by legendary chef Nobuyuki 'Nobu' Matsuhisa.
REUBEN'S : Showcasing flavours of South Africa.
ISOLA : Poolside restaurant.
Located on its very own private island lies an exclusive, unparalleled spa retreat. An oasis of serenity surrounded by water and lush vegetation, One&Only Spa offers tailored holistic experiences, ranging from pure relaxation to unique and signature wellness ‘journeys’. The Spa features 10 treatment rooms, private wet areas for both single and couples treatments and his & hers Thermal Suites. The Thermal Suites complement the two vitality pools with air massage recliners, sauna and aroma-steam rooms, an ice fountain and ‘experience’ showers with three different kinds of water settings.
Additional facilities include a hair salon, a Relaxation Suite and a studio with two dedicated rooms offering Bastien Gonzalez manicures and pedicures.