Matahari Beach Resort & Spa
Pemuteran, Bali - Indonesia
Nestled away between the Bali Barat National Park and the Java Sea, the secluded and exclusive Matahari Beach Resort & Spa is a perfect destination for connoisseurs of luxury and relaxation.
The Resort is built in traditional Balinese style and comprises 32 rooms in 16 single storey lavishly decorated bungalows. All bungalows, the mural decorations and the stone statues in the garden are handcrafted by native artists using local materials such as sandstone, palemanan, wood and bamboo. Due to this distinctive and lovingly design the bungalows and statues blend harmoniously into the lush tropical garden.
Being our guests “home away from home” is our main goal, which sets the fulfillment of our guests’ wishes as the core goal of our competent and discreet Matahari team. We want you to return home with ever lasting memories of your most relaxing holiday filled with cultural, culinary and wellness experiences.
Each of the 32 rooms, in 16 traditional Balinese bungalows, is handmade by local artisans: 20 Garden View (50 m²), 6 Premium Garden View (50 m²), 4 Deluxe (75 m²) and 2 Super Deluxe (100 m²). In addition, the hotel offers the exclusive two-bedroom Villa Cempaka with private swimming pool.
Rates per bungalow/villa per night, based on double occupancy, daily breakfast buffet and 21% government tax and service charge included.
Single or triple rates upon request.
Half board or full board rates upon request.
|Garden View Bungalow||264.00 USD||Super Deluxe Bungalow||508.00 USD|
|Premium Garden View Bungalow||315.00 USD||Villa Cempaka (2 bedrooms)||533.00 USD|
|Deluxe Bungalow||383.00 USD|
- October 2019 Special - For a minimum stay of 4 nights, between 01 and 31 October 2019, receive 25% discount on your stay OR for a minimum stay of 2 nights, receive 10% discount on your stay + Free half board! (not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Family Special - When travelling with children, receive 10% discount for a seperate room with a connecting door, for a maximum of 2 children below 12-years old! (valid all year-around - not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Long Stay Special - For a minimum stay of 7 nights, receive 10% discount on Spa treatments & 10% discount on food and beverage / For a minimum stay of 10 nights, receive 15% discount on Spa treatments & 15% discount on food and beverage / For a minimum stay of 21 nights, receive 20% discount on Spa treatments, 20% discount on food and beverage & 20% discount on activities! (valid all year-around - combinable with all other offers or promotions)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits on request)
|Private beach||Large swimming pool with children pool||PADI Resort Diving School|
|Snorkeling, boogie board, canoe||Tennis court & Badminton court||Biking & Trekking|
|Parwathi Spa||Beauty salon||Free daily morning Yoga class|
|Indoor fitness room||Cooking class & Fruit and wood carving class||Small meeting room|
|Drugstore & Gallery||Guest relation service & Tour planning||Laundry service|
- Don’t miss the 6 handed Sthira and Sukha signature massage at Parwathi Spa, for full relaxation
- Wake-up early for an unforgettable Ijen Crater trip on the nearby Java island
- Trekking in the beautiful Secret Garden of Sambangan
- Free daily morning Yoga in the Buddha pavilion right on the beach
- Indulging East-meets-West Cuisine
- Five-Star Diving School
Dewi Ramona Fine Dining Restaurant : international, Mediterranean & Balinese cuisine.
Leon Beach Bistro : Balinese/Indonesian cuisine and Western specialities.
Balinese barbecue evenings & Balinese Rijsttafel.
Room service & Romantic private dinners
Bali has hundreds of years of healing traditions and in this sense Parwathi Bauch – a descendant of Bali’s Brahmana caste created her signature treatments for her award-winning Spa, which is a sanctuary of relaxation resembling an ancient Balinese royal water palace. The Spa program with its special 2, 4 and 6 hand and Royal Bali Massage, is derived from ancient Balinese culture, and mirrors the idea of unity, attained through eternal duality – relaxing and rejuvenating. Parwathi’s Spa sanctuary spoils with traditional treatments within royal surroundings and the result is pampering in perfection.