Le Meridien Maldives Resort & Spa
Lhaviyani Atoll - Maldives
Nine hectares of natural island with unique flora and fauna. One of the most unique topographies in the world, The Maldives is home to diverse flora and fauna which can be experienced at Le Meridien Maldives Resort & Spa. Distinct habitats including coral reefs, seagrass meadows and mangrove forests are unique support to the resort’s ecosystem.
One of the Maldives’ smaller and underdeveloped atolls discover Lhaviyani Atoll at its bluest best. The resort is enveloped by shades of teal and indigo where, coral reefs form around the resort. With no other resort in line of sight, Le Méridien Maldives is a castaway dream that evokes the nostalgic feel of the iconic Maldivian image through Le Méridien’s European lens.
Enveloped by shimmering hues of blue, white capped beaches and Indian Ocean breezes, the resort is a celebration of the cultural fabric of the Maldives its people, nature and art, channeling its energy to unlock the charm of the destination through Le Méridien's distinct European spirit of savoring the good life.
Location: N 5.2733°' E 73.5876°
130 kilometres north of Velana International Airport
The resort’s design is a canvas inspired by the formation of the Maldives archipelago, its unique topography, fringing reefs and vibrant marine life. - This blueprint is fused with Le Méridien’s mid-century and Bauhaus philosophies to present a concept that unites art, renewable materials, and industrial design.
Le Meridien Maldives Resort & Spa offers 141 villas, amongst them 79 Sunrise and Sunset Overwater Villas, 7 Lagoon Villas, 33 Beach Villas (with or without private pools), 7 Sunset Overwater Villas with pool, 10 Two-bedroom Beach Villas with pool, 4 Two-bedroom Water Villas with pool and the unique three-bedroom Thilamaafushi Villa.
Rates per villa per night, single or double occupancy of each bedroom, daily buffet breakfast, 23.2% government tax & service, 6.00 USD Green Tax per person per night included.
Half board, full board Plus (beverages during meals) and All Inclusive rates on request.
|Sunrise Overwater Villa||645.00 USD||Beach Villa with pool||870.00 USD|
|Beach Villa||700.00 USD||Sunset Overwater Villa with pool||925.00 USD|
|Sunset Overwater Villa||700.00 USD||Two-Bedroom Beach Villa with pool||1 400.00 USD|
|Lagoon Villa||760.00 USD||Two-Bedroom Overwater Villa with pool||1 735.00 USD|
|Beach Villa with garden pool||815.00 USD||Thilamaafushi Villa (3 bedrooms)||3 200.00 USD|
- Honeymoon Offer "Avec Amour" - Spend your honeymoon at Le Meridien Maldives Resort & Spa and enjoy the following add-ons: welcome amenities in villa + selection of signature Le Meridien petit plates (canapés) and a bottle of premium sparking wine served at Riviera + complimentary 30-min honeymoon photoshoot + special (Avec Amour) in-villa evening turndown - In addition, for a minimum stay of 7 nights, receive: one complimentary dining experience (chef's selection 3-course menu) in Tabemasu, once per stay + book a 90-minute Spa treatment at Explorer Spa by Le Meridien and receive a second one complimentary! (valid for all villa categories - offer combinable with any other offer or promotion - wedding certificate not exceeding 12 months is required as a proof)
- Le Meridien Family Offer - Stay with family at Le Meridien Maldives Resort & Spa and receive the following benefits: complimentary accommodation for up to two children sharing the same villa with their parents and receive the same meal plan as their parents + complimentary Marine biology immersion for the family + complimentary nature trail for the family + complimentary Le Meridien Family welcome pack for the children + complimentary access to the Kids' Hub! (only valid for two-bedroom villas and Thilamaafushi Villa - combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Complimentary birthday or wedding anniversary benefits. (details of the benefits on request)
|360-degree beach that frames the resort||Two swimming pools (one for adults only)||Explore Spa by Le Méridien|
|Le Méridien Family + Kid's Hub||Waves Lifestyle Hub with fitness center||Marine Conservation Hub|
|Sub Oceanic PADI Dive Center||Large choice of watersports||The Greenhouse - state-of-the-art hydroponic, farm-to-table dining|
|Complimentary wireless Internet access||Barber/Beauty shop||Concierge desk|
|Babysitting service||Laundry on-site & Valet dry-cleaning||Nature preserve, trail|
|Limited business services||Gift/newstand||24-hour room service|
- Discover Bodu Finolhu, the resort private island, where an untouched tropical forest, pristine beach and glistening shades of blue are yours to explore.
- Take in a Kids’ programme of nature trails, mini-marine conservation, sustainable art classes, micro-green planting or a family cooking class.
- Known for its beauty, abundant marine life, and some of the best dive sites, Lhaviyani Atoll features more than 50 dive sites, most within reach from the resort. In collaboration with Sub-Oceanic the resort’s dive partner, thrill-seekers can discover coral caves, sprawling reefs and “Thilas” full of marine life.
Turquoise: Eclectic in design and cuisine, Turquoise is a fresh, interactive marketplace where guests can graze from breakfast to dinner with fresh ocean breezes and endless vistas. Guests enjoy local dishes alongside Asian favorites and modern European tastes.
Tabemasu: Defined as “to eat” in Japanese, Tabemasu is a distinct dining experience where art, design and cuisine combine to create a chic dining journey featuring regional tastes that meld modern and traditional techniques with an haute-French mise en place. - Open for dinner.
Waves Café: Enjoy this space for mindfully conscious eating and drinking. Feed and nourish the soul with wholesome ingredients presented in a simply light uncomplicated fashion. Celebrate the power of produce with organic and sustainably sourced ingredients. - Open for lunch.
Velaa Bar + Grill: This restaurant is the essence of halcyon beachside lounging, morning til night. Bask in the summer sun with light-bodied wines, hand-crafted cocktails and light dishes and once the stars twinkle relish grilled seafood, meats and wood-fired delicacies. - Open for lunch and dinner.
Riviera: Lazy lunches at Riviera often culminate in views of dusk pastels touching the ocean horizon. Here, guests linger over petite plates, freshly shucked oysters and chilled seafood complemented by sparkling wines, rosé and crisp spritzes. Adults 18+ only. - Open for lunch and dinner.
Latitude: The social hub of the resort, Latitude transitions from a relaxed café serving refreshing eye openers, Illy coffee and deli bites by day to a sparkling evening ambiance featuring a modern apéritif hour serving artistic liquours and petite plates. - Open for lunch and dinner.
Invigorate the senses in a haven of natural beauty. Explore Spa pulses with life, full of magnetic energy fused with artistic expression. A mindful space that takes cues from the iconic European bathhouse experience fused with simplicity, nature and relaxation designed to energize and inspire a sense of place.
Taking cues from modern lifestyles, Waves Lifestyle Hub has been designed as a wellbeing collective is set against the tropical landscape with views of the ocean. Waves is a boutique concept that features an ocean facing fitness studio and yoga platform positioned high in the Banyan Trees. Waves is complete with a nourishing café, creative arts space and retail emporium featuring beach essentials alongside a selection of local hand-crafted and contemporary lifestyle pieces for guests to create a chic island experience at home.