Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa
Mallorca - Spain
Perched on a cliff overlooking the charming fishing village of Port Sóller and surrounded by the UNESCO World Heritage Tramuntana mountain range, Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa provides a true escape - even appearing to float between the sky and the sea. This intimate luxury hotel houses a selection of 121 airy sea or mountain facing rooms and suites, spread across 11 buildings connected by wonderful scented gardens.
With three casual restaurants and two bars you're in for an amazing culinary experience ranging from Balearic, Mediterranean cuisine to Asian nibbles, Tapas and all-day dining international cuisine. Those searching for deep relaxation, can enjoy the exclusive Talise Spa, featuring its own outdoor hydropool overlooking the Tramuntana mountain range, 10 spacious treatment suites including a luxurious Hammam Suite, a state-of-the-art gym and a thermal circuit. To make your stay even more special the‘Unique Experiences’programme at Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa offers you a variety of carefully selected recommendations for exciting activities around the island.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa offers 121 elegant and spacious rooms divided into Deluxe Tramuntana, Deluxe Sea View, Grand Deluxe Tramuntana, Grand Deluxe Sea View, Junior Suite Tramuntana, Junior Suite Sea View, Lighthouse Suite, Mar Blau Suite and Observatory Suite.
Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa will close for winter season from 04 November 2018 to 31 March 2019.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on single or double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast and all taxes (except Tourist Tax of 4,00 Euro per person per night, payable at the hotel).
Half board rates upon request.
|Deluxe Tramuntana||405,00 Euro||Junior Suite Sea View||580,00 Euro|
|Deluxe Sea View||475,00 Euro||Lighthouse Suite||1 200,00 Euro|
|Grand Deluxe Tramuntana||425,00 Euro||Mar Blau Suite||1 920,00 Euro|
|Grand Deluxe Sea View||525,00 Euro||Observatory Suite||1 920,00 Euro|
|Junior Suite Tramuntana||490,00 Euro|
- Early Bird Discount:
- Deluxe & Suite categories : for any booking made at least 60 days before arrival date, enjoy 15% discount on your stay or for any booking made from 59 to 30 days before arrival date, enjoy 10% discount on your stay !
- Grand Deluxe & Junior Suite categories : for any booking made at least 60 days before arrival date, enjoy 20% discount on your stay or for any booking made from 59 to 30 days before arrival date, enjoy 15% discount on your stay !
- Additionl discount - Special Deluxe Room Categories - Book a Deluxe Room before 28 February 2019, and enjoy 5% additional disocunt on your stay! (offer combinable with early bird discount only)
- Stay/Pay Offer - Book your stay before 28 February 2019, and stay 7 nights, pay only 6 nights OR pay 14 nights, pay only 12 nights! (offer combinable with early bird discount only)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|One signature outdoor heated infinity pool||One outdoor family friendly heated pool||‘Unique Experiences’ programme|
|Talise Spa||Fitness Centre||Concierge service|
|Meeting rooms & Business equipments||Ballroom & Events facilities||Wi-Fi Internet access|
|Barbaroja’s Kids Club||Babysitting service||Complimentary shuttle service to Port Sóller|
|Luxury chauffeured Mercedes ML service||On-site parking and car wash service||Laundry and pressing service|
- Discover dazzling sea caves, pristine landscapes and historic sites on a full-day sightseeing guided tour around the main island of The Cabrera Archipelago
- Experience a culinary masterclass by the chefs at Lonja 18, to discover the true Mediterranean cuisine
- Experience a private helicopter tour of Mallorca
3 restaurants: Cap Roig (Mediterranean restaurant); Es Fanals (signature tapas & local flavours); and Sunset Sushi Lounge (traditional sushi & Asian cuisine).
2 bars: Sa Talaia Pool Bar & Infinity Pool Bar.
24 hours room service & Private dining.
With its abundant sun, sea, nature and culture, Mallorca is an ideal place to escape to for a rejuvenating break. And as a guest of Jumeirah Port Soller Hotel & Spa, you can discover even deeper relaxation – at Talise Spa in Sóller.
This luxurious cliff-top retreat offers a new generation of spa treatments with natural ingredients such as citrus, almonds and olive oil that will transport you to healing, serene state of mind and body.
In addition, the Talise Spa in Sóller features a gym with state-of-the-art fitness facilities, to help you stay in shape on your luxurious Mallorca holiday. Enjoy cycling, trekking, yoga and many other outdoor activities.