Rising majestically above the 600 acre beach front resort of Anse Chastanet, Jade Mountain is a cornucopia of organic architecture celebrating St Lucia’s stunning scenic beauty.
Architect owner Nick Troubetzkoy has expanded upon his philosophy of building in harmony with Caribbean nature in his creation of Jade Mountain. The bold architectural design – individual bridges leading to exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries and rugged stoned-faced columns reaching towards the sky – makes Jade Mountain one of the Caribbean’s most mesmerizing resort experiences.
Each of the 24 infinity pool sanctuaries at Jade Mountain St. Lucia
is a carefully designed, individual work of art and architecture.
All of the sanctuaries celebrate an unparalleled view of the Pitons and the Caribbean Sea. Expect grand sweeping spaces where bedroom, living area and the extravagant private infinity pool glide into one another to form extraordinary platforms floating out into nature.
Four rate categories of infinity pool sanctuaries have been created to reflect the square footage of the sanctuaries and size of pool: STAR, MOON, SUN and GALAXY. In addition to the 24 infinity pool sanctuaries, there are 5 sky jacuzzi suites which feature a large jacuzzi tub for two, but do not have a private pool.
Rates per suite/sanctuary per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive breakfast, 10% VAT and 10% service charge.
Single and triple rates upon request.
Half board, full board and All Inclusive rates upon request.
|Sky Jacuzzi Suite||1 415,00 USD||Sun Sanctuary||2 810,00 USD|
|Star Sanctuary||1 955,00 USD||Galaxy Sanctuary||3 470,00 USD|
|Moon Sanctuary||2 360,00 USD|
- Free Night Offer - 5th Night Free - Receive every 5th night free in SKY, STAR and MOON categories, for any meal plan! (combinable with all other offers)
- Free Night Offer - Sun and Galaxy Sanctuaries Special - Receive every 7th night free in SUN and GALAXY categories, with All Inclusive meal plan only! (not combinable with other offers)
- Free Night Offer - Summer Special 2019 & 2020 - Every year, for a stay between 15 July and 15 October, receive every 4th and 7th night free, in SKY, STAR and MOON categories and for any meal plan (4=3 / 7=5 / 8=6 / 12=9 / 14=10) ! (not combinable with other offers)
- Special Meal Plan Upgrade 2019 - For every minimum 3-nights stay in SKY, STAR and MOON categories, until 31 October 2019, and booked before 31 August 2019, receive a complimentary meal plan upgrade from bed and breakfast to All Inclusive! (not combinable with other offers, except '5th Night Free' offer)
- Special Meal Plan Upgrade 2020 Early Bird Promotion - For every minimum 3-nights stay in SKY, STAR and MOON categories, between 15 March and 15 November 2020, and booked before 15 February 2020, receive a complimentary meal plan upgrade from bed and breakfast to All Inclusive! (not combinable with other offers, except '5th Night Free' offer)
- Honeymoon Special - Honeymooners will receive a bottle of champagneand culinary amenity on arrival, as well as a Surprise Special Turndown Service during their stay. _ In addition, honeymooners also receive anniversary certificate guaranteeing free upgrade for return visit. (combinable with all other offers)
- Weddings & Renewal of Vows packages - (details of these packages upon request)
|Jade Mountain philosophy: no TVs, radios or telephone in the rooms, «so that the outside world cannot intrude»||All resort activities & services at sister property, Anse Chastanet|
|Kai En Ciel Spa (patois/creole for «House of Heaven»)||Fitness Centre & private fitness classes|
|Resort sailing yacht "Serenity"||Jade Mountain’s Major Domos service|
|Suite service at any time||Large choice of watersports|
- Jade Mountain philosophy: no TVs, radios or telephone in the rooms, «so that the outside world cannot intrude»
- Exceptional infinity pool sanctuaries
Jade Mountain Club restaurant, suite service at any time & all dining venues at Anse Chastanet.
Jade Mountain guests can choose from a carefully selected menu of spa treatments available in the privacy of their infinity pool sanctuary or in Jade Mountain's boutique St.Lucia spa Kai en Ciel. Also, the Kai Belté spa located on Anse Chastanet beach and the Kai Mer spa cottage are available to Jade Mountain guests at any time. Kai en Ciel spa offers a large and varied menu with both classical body and beauty treatments, as well as ayurvedic and holistic services.