Situated in the northern most atoll of the Maldives Haa Alif, JA Manafaru (formerly known as Beach House Iruveli) recreates the style and charm of traditional Maldivian hospitality, while seamlessly blending Asian traditions of simplicity and elegance to its overall appeal. The resort offers a level of serenity unsurpassed in the Maldives. Sleek and contemporary, it offers unparalleled luxury to the discerning few.
Experience luxury in the inimitable JA Manafaru style - effortlessly chic while maintaining the charm and tradition that is indigenous to the islands.
JA Manafaru offers 83 thatched villas and suites, from 150 to 600 sqm., on the beach or overwater, each with privale plunge pool or large private infinity pool.
Rates per bungalow/suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 12% government tax, 6 USD Green Tax per person per night and 10% service charges.
Dine-around half board and All Inclusive plan on request.
|Beach Bungalow||960,00 USD||One Bedroom Beach Suite||1440,00 USD|
|Sunrise Water Villa||1105,00 USD||Two Bedroom Grand Water Suite||4560,00 USD|
|Sunset Water Villa||1285,00 USD||Two Bedroom Royal Island Suite||5400,00 USD|
- Paradise Super Saver offer 2016: Enjoy 45% discount on your stay until 23 December 2016 + Kids Go Free up to 16 years old!
- Paradise Super Saver offer - Festive season 2016/2017: Enjoy 25% discount on your stay between 24 December 2016 and 06 January 2017 + Kids Go Free up to 16 years old!
- Getaways for the Real You offer: Book a minimum stay of 5 nights before 28 February 2017, for a stay between 28 April and 30 September 2017, and receive free upgrade to All Inclusive package + Complimentary round trip transfers from Male' International airport + Kids Go Free up to 11 years old!
- Free Nights Offer: Stay a minimum of 4 nights and receive complimentary nights (4=3 / 7=5) inclusive meal plan.
- Complimentary Honeymoon benefits
- Special Combined Stay 'Dubai & Maldives": Stay during the same journey in the Maldives (min. 7 nights) and in Dubaï, and receive 1 or 2 free nights in Dubai.
- Kids Go Free offer: One or two children below 12 years stay free on the same booked meal plan as parents & One or two children below 16 years stay free with parents on bed & breakfast
|Villa Host Service||White sand beaches||Two swimming pools|
|PADI 5 Star dive centre||VDWS certified water sports school||Turtle Kids Club|
|Calm Spa||State-of-the-art fitness centre||Transfers from Male' international airport|
|24-hour room service||Complimentary Wifi Internet access||Wedding planner|
- Take your snorkeling equipment to discover the unique Maldivian under water world
- PADI 5 Star dive centre
- Enjoy a private sunset cruise on board a traditional dhoni
At JA Manafaru, there are seven restaurants with atmospheric settings, each offering something very special to healthy appetites. Authentic Maldivian cuisine is a given, especially as there is an island garden with fragrant herbs and vegetables to make these dishes truly local. There’s also fresh seafood, superb meat, stunning sunset bars, underground wine tastings, generous buffets and easy poolside snacks. For even more variety, a long list of ideas for personal dining experiences is offered – ideal for special celebrations.
Meander through the lush island pathways to discover the hidden oasis of Calm Spa, nestled amongst the mangroves. A haven of pure relaxation, guests can experience a blissful journey to revitalize, rejuvenate or simply retreat. Guests can also enjoy a bespoke selection of customized treatments including Shidehara, Ayurvedic or experience a traditional Maldivian massage or healing ritual.
Calm Spa’s professional therapists can customize treatments and programmes according to your needs and each of the nine ultra-private treatment rooms features an open-air rain shower and bath tub. Guests are also welcome to enjoy complimentary access to Calm Spa’s hydrotherapy bath, sauna and steam room, before or after your treatment and also relax in the herbal infused Relaxation Garden.