Enchanted Island Resort
Round Island - Seychelles
Welcome to Enchanted Island - Your exclusive island hideaway is closer than you think.
Imagine retreating to an enchanting island getaway set in the most spectacular Marine Park in the Seychelles – Sainte Anne Marine Park. Enjoy sipping colourful cocktails as the tropical breeze carries the scent of exotic flowers, and the warm, azure water beckons you for a swim . Away from the hustle and bustle of daily life, spend time with your family and friends, relax by your own private pool or take a boat trip and discover the islands before returning to dine on world class cuisine.
All this and so much more awaits. So whether you are planning your honeymoon, wedding, or a relaxing break with your beloved one, your family or your friends, Enchanted Island Resort is the perfect choice.
Enchanted Island Resort offers 8 private one-bedroom villas (130 sqm) and 2 two-bedroom private villas, Enchanted Signature Villa (240 sqm) & Owner's Signature Villa (243 sqm), for four guests. - Each villa has its own infinity-edge pool and direct access to a pristine beach.
Rates per villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive breakfast and 15% VAT.
Half board, full board and Premium All Inlusive plans on request.
|Private Pool Villa (1 bedroom)||950,00 Euro||Owner's Signature Villa (2 bedroom)||1 800,00 Euro|
|Enchanted Signature Villa (2 bedroom)||1 500,00 Euro|
- Last minute special offer - Flat rates offer : Book before 31 August 2017 for a stay until 25 December 2017, and receive reduced rates up to - 30%!
- Early Bird Offer 2017/2018 : Book before 10 December 2017, for a stay between 01 November 2017 and 31 October 2018, and receive 25% discount on your bed & breakfast stay! (combinable with honeymoon benefits)
- Early Bird Offer 2018 - Option 1 : Book before 30 April 2018, for a stay between 01 February and 31 October 2018, and receive 20% discount on your bed & breakfast stay! (combinable with honeymoon benefits)
- Early Bird Offer 2018 - Option 2 : Book before 30 August 2018, for a stay between 01 May and 31 October 2018, and receive 15% discount on your bed & breakfast stay! (combinable with honeymoon benefits)
- Early Bird Offer 2018 - Option 3 : Book before 30 November 2018, for a stay between 01 September 2018 and 09 January 2019, and receive 10% discount on your bed & breakfast stay! (combinable with honeymoon benefits)
- Free upgrade to Half Board meal plan : Until 30 September 2017, receive complimentary upgrade from bed & breakfast meal plan to half board for any stay ! (combinable with honeymoon benefits, Signature villas benefits and special combined stay offer)
- Complimentary Honeymoon benefits: Many complimentary add-ons, for minimum stay of 3 nights. (details of the add-ons upon request)
- Special two bedroom Villas benefits. (details of the add-ons upon request)
- Boat Transfer offer: Complimentary return boat transfers, for a minimum stay of 3 nights. (combinable with all other offers)
- Special Combined Stay 'Dubai & Seychelles": Stay during the same journey in the Seychelles (min. 7 nights) and in Dubaï, and receive 1 or 2 free nights in Dubai. (combinable with Early Bird offers)
|Temperature-controlled swimming pool||Private beaches||Serena Spa|
|Fully equipped gymnasium||Large choice of water sports||Complimentary use of snorkeling equipment|
|Complimentary Wifi Internet access||Room service||In-villa dining|
|Wedding and honeymoon planning||Boat trips||Transfers from Mahé airport|
- Take your snorkeling equipment to discover the unique under water world of Seychelles
- Enjoy a private boat trip and discover nearby islands
Bounty Restaurant : situated at the resort's main pool overlooking the Indian Ocean, restaurant specialises in contemporary international gourmet cuisine, with Creole Influences.
Castaway Bar : admire a majestic golden sunset with a choice of exotic cocktails and aperitifs, or enjoy a nightcap and cigar under a canopy of stars.
Set at the hilltop of the island across 350 sqm, Serena Spa has been designed with emphasis on privacy and harmonies integration into the existing vegetation and landscape. The Spa has three individual treatment pavilions, each with their own private steam room, shower and terrace overlooking the Indian Ocean and lush gardens.