The Domaine des Etangs® ranges over 2,500 acres of protected Nature, spread across forests, grassland and ponds. It is a unique place of Life where the hands of men have created a world of harmony. A world in which a balanced Nature helps you refocus. Take the time to stroll through the spiral-shaped vegetable garden, to admire the vegetables which today or tomorrow will adorn your plate in one of the two restaurants.
Indulge in the soothing treatments provided by Le Moulin des Etangs®, the reconnection and wellness centre. Listen to the lightest of children’s laughs throughout the Domaine des Enfants and rekindle your childhood spirit as you contemplate the works of art on display in La Laiterie. It is a timeless place where every cycle, every moment is content with following that of the seasons and of Nature. Although each stone, each roof has been carefully restored according to tradition, the great variety of the contemporary works of art dotting it endows the Domaine with a sense of in-between: a quiet and peaceful place which brings together yesterday and tomorrow in an everlasting present.
It is a place of Life where guests can enjoy one of the seven suites in the 11th century Château, the four-season suites in the Longère, or one of the six farmhouse cottages scattered across the Domaine.
In the Chateau, you will find 7 large suites and bedrooms designed by Isabelle Stanislas, each as unique as the stars after which they are named. On the ground floor, the library, the dining room, the smoking room and various lounges allow guests to while the time away with a book, a meal or a drink.
consists of the reception desk, the
gourmet restaurant Dyades®, the concept store
showcasing local handicrafts. It also houses four
different suites, each inspired by a particular season
of the year.
A different colour dominates the interior of each suite, and is carefully chosen so that it blends harmoniously with the seasonal theme. All are
unique but each provides a vast and generous living space.
The farmhouse cottages are
located here and there, between two ponds, hidden
in a verdant hollow, or sitting in a meadow which
stretches out towards the horizon.
There are six in total, from 1- to 5-bedroom.
Rates per room/suite/cottage per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive buffet breakfast, 10% VAT and service charge.
Rates for buyouts of the property upon request.
|Prestige Room MERCURE||350.00 Euro||Suite LUNE||800.00 Euro|
|Prestige Room MARS||350.00 Euro||Prestige Suite SOLEIL||950.00 Euro|
|Prestige Room SATURNE||350.00 Euro||Signature Suite VÉNUS||1 800.00 Euro|
|Junior Suite JUPITER||500.00 Euro|
|Junior Suite Season PRINTEMPS||600.00 Euro||Junior Suite Season ETÉ||600.00 Euro|
|Junior Suite Season AUTOMNE||600.00 Euro||Junior Suite Season HIVER||600.00 Euro|
|The Farmhouse Cottages|
|LICORNE – 1 bedroom||550.00 Euro||SERPENTAIRE – 3 bedrooms||900.00 Euro|
|CENTAURE – 2 bedrooms||700.00 Euro||PÉGASE – 5 bedrooms||1 100.00 Euro|
|CASSIOPÉE – 2 bedrooms||800.00 Euro||DRAGON – 5 bedrooms||1 400.00 Euro|
- Romantic Getaway package - Stay a minimum of 2 nights and enjoy the following services : two nights in the accommodation of your choice + daily breakfast + a glass of Champagne Rosé in the room on arrival + a bouquet of roses in the room + a 3-course dinner with food and wine pairing at the restaurant + a 30-minute massage in Duo in the Moulin des Etangs, the property wellbeing area. (not combinable with any other offer or promotion)
- Discovery day at the Domaine des Etangs - This discovery day includes: the discovery of the organic vegetable garden, followed by a herbal tea from the Domaine des Etangs, prepared to your taste + the « Etangs » tour, an energizing hike through the heart of 2,500 acres of preserved Nature with the property forest ranger + a picnic prepared by the Chef, with the produce from vegetable garden, property Limousine cow herd and locally sourced produce + afternoon at leisure (children’s playground, bicycles, boats available on request) + Teatime on the terrace to enjoy the pastries and other delicacies baked by the pastry chef.
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits on request)
|Outdoor swimming pool||Indoor swimming pool with thermal experience||Wellness centre|
|2,500 acres of protected Nature||2,500 m² vegetable garden||Various special leisure and sport activities program (details on request)|
|Limousin cow farming||Children’s play area||Smoking room|
|Reception rooms||Sport activity||Meditation activity|
- Escape from it all aboard one of the Domaine’s rowing boats and soak up the magical surroundings
- Discover all the flavors and scents of aromatic plants during a blind tasting while visiting the 2,000-square metre spiral vegetable garden guided by the Domaine gardener
- Take a tour of the farm, offering you an opportunity to enjoy rare, privileged moments with our Limousine cows: baths, brushing, shaving
Dyades : where each meal is an experience in balance and harmony with the seasons and the richness of local produce. Balance is also achieved in the restaurant between the rustic old stone walls and the refinement of the table decor..
Monade : the simple and hearty food is served in a friendly and casual atmosphere. The generous and creative fine cuisine, which is prepared with local produces, promises guests an unforgettable experience.
Carried out in complete harmony with the cycle of seasons and the core elements (water, air, fire, earth and ether), the treatments dispensed by the practitioners are directly inspired by the surrounding Nature and its cycles.
Le Moulin des Etangs® offers treatments that are specifically designed for one or two guests, or families. In the triple suite, parents and children are invited to share an unforgettable moment through unique treatments. And the one thing to remember is that the purpose of Le Moulin des Etangs® is not about feeling better – it is about feeling good.