Located on the edge of Crete’s north east coastal town of Malia, Cretan Malia Park is ideally situated for the island’s most picturesque charms. A beachside location buttressed by rugged mountains, the locale presents a well-placed base camp from which to explore the island — or to simply bask in the beauty of this corner of Crete.
Surrounded by nature, the landscape is defined by the clear blue waters of the Aegean Sea, rolling pastoral hills and expansive stretches of olive trees, which all combine to form an image of Greek fantasy come to life. The birthplace of the Minoans and the father of both gods and men, Zeus, Crete’s present-day façade is inextricably entrenched in its storied history; a synergy evidenced routinely across Malia and beyond.
Retro yet refreshingly original, designed and furnished to reflect a sustainable, nature-inspired approach to holistic relaxation and effortless elegance, the rooms, bungalows and suites at Cretan Malia Park are created with a relaxed, earthy, slightly bohemian mood in mind.
Rates per room/bungalow/suite per night, based on double occupancy,inclusive daily buffet breakfast and all goverment taxes and service charge (except overnight tax of 4,00 € per room per night will be charged on the spot).
Single, triple or quadruple rates upon request.
Half board rates or All Inclusive rates upon request.
|Double Room||128,00 Euro||Junior Suite||220,00 Euro|
|Bungalow Garden View||147,00 Euro||Junior Suite Sea Front||270,00 Euro|
|Bungalow Pool View||154,00 Euro||One Bedroom Suite (Main building)||200,00 Euro|
|Bungalow Pool Front||168,00 Euro||Deluxe Suite (Bungalow)||325,00 Euro|
|Bungalow Side Sea View||164,00 Euro||Deluxe Family (Bungalow)||300,00 Euro|
|Bungalow Beach Front||178,00 Euro||Two Bedroom Suite (Main building)||on request|
- Early Bird Promotion - Book before 31 May 2021, and receive 15% discount on your stay until 10 June 2021! (valid for all accommodation categories, except junior suite categories - offer combinable with running promotions)
- Free upgrade to Half Board Offer - Book before 16 May 2021, and receive complimentary buffet half board during your stay in June 2021! (offer combinable with running promotions)
- Kid's Offer - 50% discount for children, when sharing an accommodation with two full paying persons during the months of May, June and October! (offer combinable with running promotions)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Private sandy beach||Two outdoor freshwater pools (1 heated)||The Cute Spa|
|Large choice of water sports||Basketball half court & Tennis court||Fully-equipped gym|
|Outdoor yoga area & Fitness sessions||Bike rental service||Crete Golf Club nearby|
|Cooking lessions & Olive oil tastings||Organice kitchen garden||Kids Club|
|Room service||Complimentary Wifi||Business centre & Meeting facilities|
- Join the head gardener on a tour through the beautiful grounds and learn about a world of hundreds of indigenous species
- Come taste the local wines inspired by the bounty of the island that capture the playful spirit of this Cretan paradise
- In addition to daily morning group yoga classes, the pavilion hosts fitness classes, stretching sessions and Pilates groups
Mediterraneo : incorporating ingredients garnered from the hotel’s own grounds, the varied offerings present a strong focus on Greek recipes, while a daily changing Cretan table displays a spread of specialty dishes and ingredients from the island.
Almyra : offers a menu crafted by Chef Athinagoras Kostakos, where Italian dishes incorporate sustainably sourced, local ingredients for an assemblage of meals that are both fresh and authentic.
Mouries : homage to Crete’s most time-honored recipes via Chef Lefteris Iliadis’ authentic menu. In alignment with the Cretan diet, where greens and vegetables, wild herbs, high quality meat and seafood, and olive oil are revered, dishes such are suitably honest and simple.
Tucked away amongst the hotel’s abounding banana trees and cacti, the Cute Spa is a fully sequestered spot, cloistered from the main hubs of activity at Cretan Malia Park and presenting its own universe of paradise. Managed by Greek company Aegeo Spas, the facility is home to two treatment rooms, where both body and face treatments for men and women are carried out following a restorative approach, where each one of the five senses are engaged for journeys of relaxation.
Signature treatments from Aegeo include the ‘Minoan Culture’, in which the body is enveloped in healing and detoxifying Cretan herbs; an ancient Greek journey that is completed with a back and foot massage incorporating traditional Greek techniques.