Cheval Blanc St-Barth
Isle de France
Flamands Beach - St-Barthelemy, FWI
Set on the Flamands Beach, widely regarded as the island’s finest beach, the iconic Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France is home to 40 beautifully appointed rooms, suites and villas, with panoramic sea views or nestled in the lush gardens.
The Maison has created a multitude of extraordinary experiences for customers to enjoy during their stay. As a couple, family or friends, Cheval Blanc’s Alchemists are available at any time to design fully customized programs and activities according to guests’ desires.
Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France offers 34 rooms, bungalows and suites, as weel as 4 Beach Suite with private pool and 2 Flamands Villas (3 bedrooms) with private pool, fitness area, screening room and private access to the beach.
Rates per room/suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusive daily continental breakfast in restaurant or room, roundtrip port/airport transfers and all taxes (except 5% tourist tax not included).
|Garden Room||660,00 Euro||Fisherman Cottage (2 bedroom)||1 750,00 Euro|
|Garden Bungalow||800,00 Euro||Beach Suite with private pool||2 400,00 Euro|
|Hillside Bungalow with private pool||1 010,00 Euro||Garden Suite with private pool (2 bedroom)||2 450,00 Euro|
|Tropical Suite with private pool||1 120,00 Euro||Hillside Villa with private pool (2 bedroom)||2 450,00 Euro|
|Beach Room||1 125,00 Euro||Beach Suite with private Jacuzzi (2 bedroom)||3 995,00 Euro|
|Beach Junior SuiteRoom||1 495,00 Euro||Flamands Villa with private pool (3 bedroom)||6 460,00 Euro|
- 'Summer in St. Barth' Special Offer - Until 31 October 2017, for a minimum stay of 3 nights, receive the following complimentary add-ons: 2 dinners for two + daily American breakfast+ one daily sunset cocktail per person at White Bar + 1 complimentary car rental (A category). / When staying a minimum of 7 nights, receive in addition: one more dinner for two + one 50-minutes massage for two adults. / Lastly, when you book one of the Beach Suites or Flamands Villas, receive in addition: one of the complimentary dinner will be served in the privacy of your suite/villa or on the beach + one private tour in the famous Moke Cheval Blanc to one of the best island viewpoint to enjoy a cocktail made by your butler + one private lesson to discover one of the Caribbean iconic nectars and leave with a personnalized souvenir + surprise for the kids.
- Endless Summer Bliss Offer - Bonus night(s) - Until 31 October 2017, stay 6 nights, pay only for 5 nights OR Stay 14 nights, pay only for 11 nights.
- Family or Friends Summer Bliss Offer - Until 31 October 2017, book 2 Garden rooms or bungalows and receive 35% discount on the second room/bungalow, as well as many complimentary add-ons.
- Honeymoon Benefits - Complimentary add-ons will be offered, depending on duration of stay, when honeymooners travel no later than 3 months from registered date of marriage. (combinable offer - details of the add-ons upon request)
- Wedding Anniversary Benefits - Complimentary add-ons will be offered, depending on duration of stay, when date of anniversary is within 30 days of he arrival date (prior or after). (combinable offer - details of the add-ons upon request)
|Swimming pool with stunning view of the ocean||White sand beach||Wide choice of water sports|
|Cheval Blanc Spa||State-of-the-art fitness centre||Business Centre|
|WiFi and high-speed Internet access||Complimentary arrival and departure transfers||Car and boat rentals|
|All day in-room Carte Blanche menu||Room service||Highly-personnalised service|
- Team of ‘Experience Alchemists’ ensuring guests enjoy of tailor-made activities
- Exclusive events organised with the most prestigious champagne houses and art galleries
- La Boutique offering the latest creations from local designers and prestigious international brands, host to a poolside fashion show every Tuesday night
La Case de l’Isle : from breakfast to dinner, this al-fresco restaurant serves an exquisite locally-inspired French cuisine, imagined by Executive Chef Yann Vinsot. A selection of more than 150 French wines and champagnes harmoniously complement these elegant, light and colorful dishes.
La Cabane de l’Isle : the perfect setting for a relaxed feet-in-the-sand lunch. Ideally located on the white-sand beach, it offers stunning views of the Flamands bay.
White Bar : next to the swimming pool, the White Bar unfolds a selection of refreshing cocktails and light dishes all day long, and offers panoramic views over the Flamands bay.
‘Carte Blanche’ Menu 24 hours a day.
Nestled in the heart of the Maison’s tropical garden, the Cheval Blanc Spa features four treatment rooms, a hammam and an outdoor relaxation pavilion. Soft lines and natural materials such as wood, limestone and marble create an atmosphere of complete relaxation and pure indulgence. Specially imagined by Thierry Wasser for Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France, “Tropical Chic” subtly perfumes the Spa with a fragrance scented with tropical flowers and a light breeze from the hills.
Guerlain has created a wide range of massages as well as face and body treatments, specially conceived for Cheval Blanc St-Barth Isle de France. These rare beauty rituals, exclusive in the Caribbean, offer an unprecedented sensorial journey, relaxing or energizing according to guests’ needs and desires.