Cerf Island Resort
Cerf Island - Seychelles
An ideal location for a tropical beach holiday, wedding or romantic honeymoon, Cerf Island Resort boutique hotel
is a luxury vacation hideaway in the heart of the Indian Ocean.
Nestled into the hillside and bordered by a marine nature reserve, Cerf Island Resort is a beautiful retreat for
today's discerning traveller.
Situated at the entrance of the St. Anne Marine Park, Cerf Island Resort offers 24 private and luxurious Villas,
within a naturally elegant 5 stars resort. The resort is designed to deliver a true Creole experience facilitated by
incorporating the Seychellois architecture and design while preserving the natural surroundings.
The friendly and courteous management and staff aim to deliver a high standard of service to ensure your comfort and pleasure giving you a unique and memorable visit.
Named in Creole after local trees and fishes, the resort offers 24 intimate and luxurious Villas in 3 different types.
Each villa offers distinctive experiences with beautiful views of the tropical vegetation and patches of the Indian Ocean in addition to glimpses of magnificent sunsets.
Rates per villa per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive half board and 15% VAT.
Full board and All Inclusive rates on request.
Single rates on request.
|Hillside Villa||450,00 Euro||Tortoise Suite Villa (2 bedrooms)||570,00 Euro|
|Hideaway Villa||505,00 Euro|
- Summertum Special 2018 - Book a minimum of 3 nights before 15 September 2018, for you stay until 20 December 2018, and receive 40% discount on your half board stay! (not combinable offer)
- Long Stay Offer - Stay 4 to 7 nights at Cerf Island Resort and receive 20% discount on your stay / By staying a minimum of 8 nights, receive 25% discount on the total of your stay.
- Early Bird Offer - Book your 3-nights minimum stay at least 60 days before arrival and receive 5% discount on accommodation.
- All Inclusive Package. (details of the package upon request)
- Honeymoon Special Offer - When specing a minimum of 4 nights at Cerf Island Resort during your honeymoon, receive 50% discount for the bride + several complimentary add-ons. (details of the add-ons upon request)
- Several Wedding & Renewal of Vows packages. (details of the packages upon request)
|White sandy beaches||2 infinity edge swimming pool||Snorkeling & Scuba diving|
|Pedal boat, kayak & sailing||Big game fishing||Tennis court|
|Outer islands or Mahé excursions||Le Spa Latanier||Internet access|
|Business facilities||Wedding, reception and special occasions planning||Concierge service|
|Private helipad||Private transfer available from airport||Room service|
|Laundry service||Picnic & private dining||Car rental assistance|
- Enjoy a cocktail at helipad, watching sunset
- Snorkel the Sainte Anne National Marine Park to discover an amazing underwater world
- Visit the colourful Victoria market on Mahé
The 1756 Restaurant & Zepis Restaurant: The resort has two fine dining restaurant, which are not operational at the same time. In fact, the resort choose the seating arrangements of the restaurants to give the guest, anytime, the best impression, depending on day/night view, wind, sun and the color of the Indian ocean.
They both offer traditional Creole and International Cuisine.
Cocktail Bar & 2 Pool Bars : light lunch and beachside dining.
Le Spa Latanier is set halfway up the hill, surrounded by "Kallis du Pap" trees and nestled into the lush vegetation of latanier palms. The Spa boasts a variety of massages, a private steam room, indoor/ outdoor treatment room, indoor and outdoor shower facilities and a relaxation garden. The products selected for our treatments are based on essential oils - a truly bio-product, drawing on the natural environment as inspiration for its range of treatments.
The Spa offers an individual or couples treatments. There are also various beauty and nail-care treatments on offer. If you prefer, you can even arrange for a massage in the privacy and comfort of your own villa.