Bulgari resort bali
Uluwatu - Bali - Indonesia
The Bulgari Resort is located near the village of Pecatu and the stunning clifftop site of the Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, on the island’s far southwestern tip. The Jimbaran Bay and the international airport lie approximately 20 kilometres north of the resort while Kuta, the touristy heart of Bali, is a 40 minute-drive.
Uniquely positioned at more than 150 metres above the sea shore, the resort offers unrivalled views across the Indian Ocean. Nestled between the cliff and the ocean, a 1.5 kilometre long beach is accessible only through the resort’s inclined elevator.
The hotel has been built and furnished using hand-cut volcanic stones, rich exotic woods and refined fabrics. Natural lava and palimanan stone are used for the garden and interior walls, refined bangkiray hardwood in the villas, natural green colored sukabumi stone to clad outdoor showers, plunge and swimming pools. A collection of exquisite Balinese antiques and exotic art pieces, including more than 90 examples, adorn the entire resort.
Designed by architects Antonio Citterio and Partners, the 59-villa resort reflects a contemporary interpretation of
the traditional Balinese design while conveying the distinctive Bulgari Italian style.
All accommodations offer an extensive range of amenities, including a private pool, and butler service to anticipate guest needs.
In addition, the Bulgari Resort now offers 5 luxury Mansions which range from 1710 to 4415 sqm each, with 2, 3 or 5 bedrooms, private garden and heated swimming pool.
Rates per villa/mansion per night, single or double occupancy per bedroom, daily breakfast, 11% governement tax and 10% service charge included.
Half board rates upon request.
|Ocean View Villa||765,00 USD||Two-Bedroom Mansion||3 090,00 USD|
|Premier Ocean View Villa||840,00 USD||Bulgari Villa (two bedrooms)||5 420,00 USD|
|Ocean Cliff Villa||1 085,00 USD||The Mansion 3 Bedroom||3 775,00 USD|
|Two-Bedroom Ocean View Villa||1 500,00 USD||The Mansion 5 Bedroom||6 790,00 USD|
|Two-Bedroom Ocean Cliff Villa||1 815,00 USD|
- Extraordinary Offer : If you book your stay at least 21 days before arrival date, receive 30% discount on your stay + resort credit of 1 000 000,00 IDR (approx. 75,00 USD / 67,00 Euro) per villa per stay to use against your expenses at the resort.
- La Dolce Vita Offer : If you book your stay in advance, receive 20% discount on your stay + resort credit of 1 000 000,00 IDR (approx. 75,00 USD / 67,00 Euro) per villa per stay to use against your expenses at the resort.
- Complimentary Deluxe Honeymoon amenity (details of the amenities upon request)
|Private beach with access by funicular||Outdoor pool with pool amenities||24-hour butler service|
|The Spa||Gymnasium||Complimentary Internet access|
|Resort leisure concierge service||Executive business services and boardrooms||Wedding planner|
|Island-wide private transport||24-hour room service||In-villa dining|
|Bulgari Boutique||Laundry service||Baby-sitting service|
- Uniquely positioned at more than 150 m abose the sea shore, the resort offers unrivalled views acrosse the Indian Ocean
- Personalising every stay, the Bulgari Resort, Bali introduces the leisure concierge to assist guests in planning their dream getaway. From holistic activities to local market tours, and day trips to neighbouring islands to volcano visits by helicopter, the leisure concierge ensures a smooth transition from one activity to another)
Il Ristorante : signature Italian restaurant, open for dinner.
Sangkar : all day dining with modern Indonesian and International fare.
La Spiaggia : for in-house guests only - seafood restaurant located on the beach.
The Bar : Asian tapas and cocktails with light entertainment.
A luxurious treatment administered by a team of four therapists, including deep massage with exotic oils and herbs, and the placement of warm volcanic stones on the chakras, the body’s seven energy centers, providing total relaxation and a soothing anti-stress effect. Warm stones used in combination with aromatic oils to rehydrate the skin: the Spa’s menu is designed to offer a series of complete treatments that integrate Asian and European approaches: the ayurvedic Balinese ritual, facial treatments, body wraps and massages, all at the ocean’s edge.