Bodyholiday, saint lucia
Cap Estate - St. Lucia
If you’re looking for a holiday with an infusion of relaxation, restorative beauty, exercise and good diet, then this all-inclusive beachfront property is the one for you. The BodyHoliday, Saint Lucia makes a promise, “give us your body for a week and we’ll give you back your mind.” Guests enjoy an inclusive spa treatment everyday of their holiday while taking advantage of one of the most comprehensive activity and exercise schedules in the world.
Beautifully situated on its own cove on St. Lucia’s northwest coast, it has a spectacular beach shaded with palms, four restaurants ranging from the award-winning TAO to the more casual Cariblue right by the beach.
The wide choice of activities covers the gamut from Zumba and fencing to sailing, water-skiing and Scuba diving. What makes it great is that you can fully personalize your activities and treatment schedule from home with the assistance of BodyHoliday Specialists. It’s all about choices; do as much or as little as you like, enjoy an active fun filled vacation or choose to lie back and do nothing at all! The resort’s Wellness Centre is always beckoning. Housed in a Moorish palace set around a pool, it has a highly qualified staff ready to customize the perfect regimen to meet your goals.
BodyHoliday, Saint Lucia offers 155 guest rooms, including 29 Garden rooms (single), 16 Grand Luxury Oceanfront rooms, 7 Junior suites and 1 Penthouse suite.
Rates per person per night, based on double occupancy (execpet Standard Garden View), All Inclusive plan (inclusive Spa treatments), 10% government tax and 10% service charge included.
Single rates upon request.
|Standard Garden Room (single)||530,00 USD||Grand Luxury Ocean Front Room||585,00 USD|
|Luxury Room||505,00 USD||Grand Luxury Ocean Front Junior Suite||615,00 USD|
|Luxury Ocean View Room||535,00 USD||Grand Luxury Ocean Front Suite||675,00 USD|
|Luxury Ocean Front Room||555,00 USD||The Penthouse Suite||1 095,00 USD|
- Winter 2020 Early Bird Offer - Book your 7-nights minimum stay by 30 September 2019, for a stay between 06 January and 05 April 2020 and receive 15% to 20% discount on your stay! (valid for all room categories, except Grand Luxury Ocean Front Junior Suites, Suites and The Penthouse - not combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Summer 2020 Early Bird Offer - Book your 7-nights minimum stay by 23 December 2019, for a stay between 06 April abd 21 December 2020 and receive 35% to 40% discount on your stay! (valid for all room categories, except Grand Luxury Ocean Front Junior Suites, Suites and The Penthouse - not combinable with any other offer or promotion).
- Wellfit Families Offer 2020 - Fitness and wellbeing weeks, which runs throughout the school summer holidays (July & August) (details of the programs upon request) + For every paying adult, 1 young adult (12 to 24 years old) will stay free during this period. (young adults will either be assigned a garden view room or share the room with their paying adult) (only valid in Luxury Ocean View Room)
- September Solos 2019 & 2020 - Special discounted single rates during the month of September. (details of the programs upon request)
- Octoba-Yoga 2019 & 2020 - During the month of October 2019 & between 27 October and 21 November 2020, enjoy Yoga weeks at BodyHoliday (details of the programs upon request)
- Spring Sail Offer 2020 - March is the month of sailing at The BodyHoliday (details of the programs upon request)
- Wellfit 2020 - Fitness and wellbeing weeks, which runs between 05 and 19 April 2020 (details of the programs upon request)
- Jive June Offer 2020 - June is the month of dance at The BodyHoliday (details of the programs upon request)
- SwimFit Offer 2019 & 2020 - A speical 4-day programme to improve your swim technique, efficiency and speed during the month of November. (details of the programs upon request)
- Pre-christmas Restorative Break 2019 & 2020 - Between 01 and 15 December 2019 & between 29 November and 13 December 2020, special Fitness and wellbeing weeks, to prepare both your body and mind for the forthcoming Festive period. (details of the programs upon request)
- Honeymoon & Wedding Anniversary complimentary add-ons. (details of the add-ons upon request)
- Wedding packages, Renewal of Vows packages & Premium Honeymoon packages. (details of the various packages upon request)
|White sand beach||Dual-level infinity swimming pools||PADI Certificated Dive Centre|
|Large choice of water sports||Tennis court||Gold Academy|
|Many land sports facilities||Excursions & tours arrangements||The Wellness Centre|
|Holistic classes||State-of-the-art fitness centre||BodyHoliday & BodyAware specialists|
|Internet access||Wedding planners||Airport transfers available from both airports|
- Discover The Wine Salon and let you introduce to the resort extensive wine collection
- Don’t miss the weekly Leaders Cocktail Party to meet the resort management team
- Visit the colourful market in Castries
Cariblue : main restaurant.
TAO : fine dining restaurant.
The Grill Pavilion
2 bars: The Clubhouse bar & The Piano bar.
The Deli : light meals on the beach.
The centre-piece of BodyHoliday, Saint Lucia is The Wellness Centre, a beautiful and comprehensive centre of health and well-being. It is here that guests come to receive their pampering body treatments designed to relax and rejuvenate both mind and body. A variety of seven customised treatments are included in the holiday each is for duration of 50 minutes
Included in the price of the holiday
• Lucian Lime and Ginger Scrub
• Aloe Vera Body Wrap
• Two variations of Swedish full body Massage
• Aromapure Facial
• Deluxe Coconut & Spice Combo
• Hand and Foot Zone Therapy
• Nuturing Mother- to- be Massage
These treatments are customized for both male and female guests. The Wellness Centre houses 33 treatment rooms, serviced by 50 highly –trained massage and beauty specialists. The Wellness Centre only uses the best and most natural products for the treatments.
Guests may select from a range of A-La-Carte body treatments including Thalgo treatments, authentic Ayurvedic treatments at the Ayurvedic centre, Holistic Therapies at the Wellness Centre as well as from a complete range of treatments at the Specialised Skin Clinic.