Banyan Tree Mayakoba
Playa del Carmen - Mexico
Nestled along the edge of the exotic Mayan jungle, Banyan Tree Mayakoba flawlessly blends luxury, nature and serenity in exquisite harmony. A truly one-of-a-kind destination that takes Caribbean lifestyle to unprecedented new heights.
Mayakoba – meaning village over the water in Maya – is an extraordinary blend of Mexican culture and Asian hospitality. A breathtaking sanctuary for the senses and the perfect getaway for relaxation, rejuvenation, romance and world-class dining.
Banyan Tree Mayakoba offers 118 elegantly designed private and tranquil villas. Each immersed in nature and featuring expansive living areas, plush furnishings, own private pool and so much more.
Rates per villa/residence per night, based on single/double occupancy, accommodation only, 16% VAT, 3% lodging tax and 15% service charge inclusive. (excluding Municipal Environmental Tax of 20.00 Pesos per villa per night, to be paid upon check in)
B&B, half board or full board rates upon request.
|Bliss Pool Villa||805,00 USD||Serenity Two Bedroom Pool Villa||2 035,00 USD|
|Serenity Pool Villa with Living Room||935,00 USD||Lagoon & Beachside Two Bedroom Pool Villa||2 340,00 USD|
|Spa Pool Villa with Massage Porch||1 065,00 USD||Beachfront Three Bedroom Pool Villa||4 600,00 USD|
|Three Bedroom Family Residence||1 385,00 USD|
- Last minutes Summer Offer - Book before 15 July 2018, for a stay until 31 August 2018, and receive 35% discount on your stay! (some black-out dates apply - not combinable with any other offer).
- 'Night on us' Offer - Book before 30 June 2018, for a stay until 19 December 2018, and stay 4 nights, pay only for 3 nights (1 free night) OR Stay 7 nights, apy only for 5 nights (2 free nights) ! (some black-out dates apply - not combinable with any other offer).
- Honeymoon Anniversary Amenity - Receive special turn down service at hotel's discretion upon arrival.
|Private all pool villas||El Camaleon golf course||Yoga classes|
|Banyan Tree Spa||Banyan Tree Spa||Meeting rooms|
|Ballroom||Wedding planner||In-villa dining|
|Boat tour||Cooking classes||Nature trail|
- Visit Chichén Itzá, this ancient city bears some of the most spectacular vestiges of Mayan culture.
- Let your children be a part of life's great circle and release baby turtles at Sands Beach Club.
Saffron : Banyan Tree´s signature destination restaurant, offering exceptional and authentic Thai cuisine.
Sands : light snacks and fresh seafood for lunch or the freshest catch of the day and authentic Mexican specialties for dinner.
Tamarind : fusion of sophisticated European cooking techniques with New World flavors and ingredients.
Oriente : offers casual sumptuous Mexican and international breakfast buffets each morning, and modern Mexican cuisine with an Asian flair in the evenings.
Physical and spiritual renewal begins the moment you step through the door. Subtle, intoxicating scents of natural herbs, spices and aromatic oils wash over you like a light tropical breeze. A dedicated Spa concierge leads you to a private therapy villa over the water. Moments later you sip herbal tea while being treated to a soothing footbath.
Tranquility surrounds you. Your therapist’s grace, attention to detail and instinctive sensitivity to your needs are inspired by ancient Asian traditions that have been passed through the hands of many generations. The award-winning Banyan Tree Spa is an intimate retreat created to blend romance, serenity and exotic sensuality. A sanctuary for the senses and the very essence of Asian wellness philosophy of serenity, warmth and comfort.