Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa
Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa is an exclusive low-rise resort, a unique retreat in the desert surrounded by rolling dunes and natural desert landscape. The resort provides a unique and traditional desert experience that is true to the culture and heritage of Dubai and the UAE.
Translated from Arabic as ‘Gateway to the Sun’, Bab Al Shams was designed to resemble a fortified rural Arab village in the desert built in and around an oasis. Inside the walls, shaded courtyards, walkways and water features provide cool shelter and maintain the unique ambience and atmosphere.
Experience traditional, authentic Gulf décor emphasized by the use of natural stone, dark woods and Arabian glasswork, and enjoy the modern facilities and amenities you expect from a luxury retreat.
Bab Al Shams Desert Resort & Spa 115 rooms and suites are located in charming clusters of double-story buildings and each feature a balcony or private terrace.
Rates per room/suite per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive daily buffet breakfast, 20% government taxes and service charge. (except Tourism Dirham, payable on site)
Single rates upon request.
Half board, full board and full board Plus rates on request.
|Superior Room||275.00 USD||Junior Suite||795.00 USD|
|Terrace Room||415.00 USD||Deluxe Suite||970.00 USD|
- Free Half Board Offer - For any booking made at least 60 days before arrival date, receive complimentary half board (lunch or dinner) or receive 50% discount on full board supplement. (not combinable offer)
- Long Stay Special 2017 - Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive 20% discount per night on meal plan specified. (not combinable offer)
- Long Stay Special 2018 - Stay a minimum of 3 nights and receive 15% discount per night on meal plan specified. (not combinable offer)
|Two infinity temperature controlled pools||Children's play pool||Large choice of desert activities|
|Satori Spa||Well-equipped gymnasium||Meetings & events facilities|
|The Kids Club at Bab Al Shams||Wedding planner||Complimentary Internet access|
|Baby-sitting service||Private transfer available from Dubai airport||Room Service|
|In-room dining||Turndown service||Laundry service|
- Large choice of desert activities, including horse-riding across the dunes, camel rides, 4x4 dune drives, falcon hunting displays,...
- Don't miss a dinner at Al Hadheerah Desert Restaurant for exquisite arabic cuisine and live entertainment.
Eight restaurants, lounges and bars, including the unique Al Sarab Rooftop Lounge.
The word ‘Satori’ denotes a state of sudden spiritual enlightenment and conjures up feelings of joy, peace and tranquillity occurring suddenly and unexpectedly.
Satori Spa features a selection of four indoor treatment rooms, as well as a steam room and sauna that can be privately booked. The spa has an exquisite array of treatments, from exotic facials to holistic and body massages.