One of the Caribbean’s most romantic resort settings amidst
a 600 acre secluded estate with unrivaled breathtaking views
of St Lucia’s famous Piton mountains rising out of the calm
With two beautiful natural soft sand beaches and surrounded
by virgin coral reefs, Anse Chastanet offers 49 delightful
octagonal gazebos and unique individually designed suites,
nestled into a lush hillside or set within a tropical garden just a
few steps from the water’s edge.
Ideal for honeymooners, snorkelers, nature lovers, scuba divers and all those who wish to get away from it all...
Anse Chastanet offers 49 delightful octagonal gazebos and unique individually designed suites, nestled into a lush hillside or set within a tropical garden just a few steps from the water’s edge. - In addition, Anse Chastanet has just opened The Beach House with private ocean garden and direct beach access.
For more exclusive service, the resort now also offers optional butler service in Premium Hillside category and in The Beach House, with exclusive add-ons.
Rates per room/house per night, based on double occupancy, inclusive breakfast, 10% VAT and 10% service charge.
Single and triple rates upon request.
Half board, full board and All Inclusive rates upon request.
|Standard Garden View||470,00 USD||Premium Hillside||895,00 USD|
|Superior Hillside||530,00 USD||Piton Pool 'Casuarina' Suite||1 120,00 USD|
|Deluxe Beachside||675,00 USD||The Beach House||895,00 USD|
|Deluxe Hillside||750,00 USD|
- Early Bird Offer 2019 - Special All Inclusive - Book a minimum stay of 7 nights with All Inclusive plan, in a Standard, Superior, Beachside Deluxe or Hillside Deluxe room categories before 15 February 2019, for a stay between 04 January and 21 December 2019 and get 30% discount on your stay! (not combinable with other offers, except Honeymoon Special)
- Free Night Offer - Receive every 5th night free, in any room category and for any meal plan! (not combinable with other offers)
- Free Night Offer - Summer Special 2019 - For every stay between 15 July and 15 October 2019, receive every 3rd night free, in Standard, Superior or Beachside Deluxe room categories and for any meal plan! (not combinable with other offers)
- Family Summer Special - Minimum age reduced to 6 years, every year, between 15 July and 15 September. - Up to 2 children (6 - 16 years) will be accommodated free of charge, inclusive breakfast, when staying in room of parents or single parent. (combinable with all other offers, except Early Bird Offer)
- Honeymoon Special - Honeymooners staying for a minimum of 7 nights will receive a room upgrade subject to availability, one bottle of sparkling wine and a complimentary half day sailing trip. (combinable with all other offers)
- Wedding Groups Special - Until 21 December 2018, wedding couples travelling with an additional 3 rooms for a minimum stay of 7 nights will receive a free wedding package as well as a room upgrade for bride and groom, from one room category to next. (combinable with all other offers)
- Weddings & Renewal of Vows packages - (details of these packages upon request)
|Anse Chastanet philosophy: no TVs, radios or telephone in the rooms, "so that the outside world cannot intrude"||Two natural serviced soft silver sand beaches|
|PADI 5 Star Dive Center||Various land and water sports|
|Spa Kai Belte (patois/creole for "House of Beauty")||Live entertainment seven days a week|
|Complimentary guided walks & hikes||Anse Chastanet water taxi|
- Anse Chastanet philosophy: no TVs, radios or telephone in the rooms, "so that the outside world cannot intrude"
- PADI 5 Star Dive Center
- Unrivaled breathtaking views of St Lucia’s famous Piton mountains rising out of the calm Caribbean Sea
3 restaurants and 2 bars, plus the Jungle Grill & Bar in Anse Mamin.
Your stay at Anse Chastanet will not be complete without having enjoyed a spa experience at Kai Belté (Patois/Creole: house of beauty). Kai Belté spa is located at beach level between the beach restaurant and the scuba centre. There are 5 air conditioned treatment rooms, an open air hair and nail salon as well as the open-air cabana Kai Mer overlooking the Anse Chastanet reef.
Respect for the uniqueness of each individual is the foundation of the spa experience. Professionally trained and licensed therapists are committed to excellence, infused with enthusiasm and take pride in delivering a personalized and dedicated service. Therapies combine both ancient and contemporary techniques in a natural manner. They are designed to bring balance and equilibrium to meet the needs of each individual.