Providenciales - Turks and Caicos
A nature lover’s paradise, Amanyara sits on a promontory on the western shore of Providenciales. Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park. Open to the elements, Amanyara is nestled between ever-evolving rocky outcrops, while its white-sand beach stretches half a mile along the coast, dipping into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
A barrier reef runs the length of the island, ensuring world-class diving and snorkelling. Guests can partake in sea turtle tagging, and whales can be seen migrating from December through March. Timber-shingled pavilions and villas dot the coastline, interspersed with lush vegetation and reflective ponds. Savour the panorama through wood-framed glass doors that open out to a cool sea breeze.
Amanyara’s open-air Pavilions and Villas, many with direct access to the sea, put the focus on the surrounding landscape.
Dovetailing with the dramatic Providenciales scenery, Amanyara’s Pavilions are nestled in coastal vegetation, overlooking ponds or the waters of Northwest Point Marine Reserve. Overhanging eaves shade terraces on three sides of each Pavilion, accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a combined bedroom and living area. Some offer private pools and two bedrooms.
Amanyara’s Villas offer consummate privacy and space in natural surroundings. Generously proportioned living areas and three to six bedrooms are set around a black infinity pool and hardwood deck. Overlooking reflective ponds and gardens, several feature ocean views while others offer direct beach access. All are serviced by personal cooks and housekeepers.
Amanyara will close for annual resqort closure, from 11 September to 14 December 2017
Rates per pavilion/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, accommodation only, inclusive mini bar (excluding spirits), all telephone calls, non-motorized water sports, yoga classes, snorkel trips, an afternoon tea, 12% government tax and 12% service charge.
In addition, villa bookings include unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee served in villa.
|Pavilion||1 610,00 USD||Tranquility Villa (4 bedrooms)||7 150,00 USD|
|Alcove Pavilion||1 785,00 USD||Beach Path Tranquility Villa (4 bedrooms)||7 440,00 USD|
|Ocean Pavilion||2 380,00 USD||Ocean Villa (4 bedrooms)||9 525,00 USD|
|Pool Pavilion||2 620,00 USD||Beach Villa (4 bedrooms)||11 900,00 USD|
|Deluxe Pool Pavilion||2 975,00 USD||Beach Sala Villa (4 bedrooms)||12 500,00 USD|
|Ocean Cove Pavilion||2 975,00 USD||Beach Villa (5 bedrooms)||13 100,00 USD|
|The Amanyara Pavilion||3 395,00 USD||Artist Villa (5 bedrooms)||14 880,00 USD|
|Pool Pavilion Suite (2 bedrooms)||5 300,00 USD||Amanyara Villa (6 bedrooms)||23 200,00 USD|
|Tranquility Villa (3 bedrooms)||6 190,00 USD|
- Season of Discovery Offer 2018: For a minimum stay of 4 nights between 01 June and 31 October 2018, enjoy complimentary a la carte full board (excluding beverages). - In addition, for a minimum 6 nights stay, receive the 6th night free (one complimentary night) and for a minimum of 7 nights, you will benefit in addition from two Amanyara massages.
- Season of Discovery Special Family Offer 2018: In addition to above inclusions, if you are staying in a Two Bedroom Pool Pavilion or in any Villa category, you will receive special 'Family inclusions': one family movie nigh in Amanyara's private screening room complete with popcorn and canapés; a guided family snorkeling trip; one ice cream social/pool party in suite or villa for the family on one afternoon; one family eco-hike with Amanyara's resident naturalist; and children's daily nature discovery center program tailor-made by resident naturalist.
- Amanyara Sojourn Offer 2017: For a minimum stay of 3 nights from 01 November to 19 December 2017 (excluding 22 to 26 November), enjoy complimentary daily full board (breakfast, 2-course lunch & 3-course dinner, excluding beverages), as well as a sunset cocktail/canapés one evening at sunset poolside on terrace.
- Amanyara Sojourn Offer 2018: For a minimum stay of 4 nights from 09 April to 31 May 2018 & from 01 November to 30 December 2018 (excluding 22 to 26 November), enjoy complimentary daily full board (breakfast, 2-course lunch & 3-course dinner, excluding beverages), as well as a sunset cocktail/canapés one evening at sunset poolside on terrace.
- Winter Getaway Special 2018 & 2019: For a minimum stay of 4 nights from 08 January to 18 April 2018 & from 07 January to 31 March 2019, enjoy complimentary a la carte breakfast and 3-course dinner daily.
|White sand beach||Swimming pool||Tennis court|
|Large choice of water sports||Amanyara Spa||Fitness Centre|
|Nature Discovery Center||WiFi Internet access||Business Center|
|Room service||Nightly turndown service||Laundry service|
- Discover the diverse ecosystems of the Turks and Caicos Island both above and below water at the on-site Nature Discovery Center
- Explore the coastline from kayaks, paddle boards and catamarans
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant : freshly caught seafood is the focus, complemented by organic produce from the resort’s aquaponic vegetable garden.
The Beach Club : raw food dishes as well as cuisine baked in a stone hearth oven.
The Bar : a spacious terrace with views over the swimming pool to the sea.
Set around a tranquil pond, Amanyara’s Spa encompasses four treatment pavilions, a relaxation pavilion and an outdoor yoga sala.
Nourish the skin with the Sun salutation treatment. Using local coconut oil and sea salt, a gentle exfoliation is followed by a body massage, sandalwood and aloe wrap, rose crystal facial massage and more. A warm-wa ter flotation treatment eases breathing and relaxes the spine. The Caribbean Stars Lullaby is a one-of-a-kind water treatment that releases tension and balances the mind.