Providenciales - Turks and Caicos
A nature lover's paradise, Amanyara sits on a promontory on the western shore of Providenciales. Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park. Open to the elements, Amanyara is nestled between ever-evolving rocky outcrops, while its white-sand beach stretches half a mile along the coast, dipping into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
A barrier reef runs the length of the island, ensuring world-class diving and snorkelling. Guests can partake in sea turtle tagging, and whales can be seen migrating from December through March. Timber-shingled pavilions and villas dot the coastline, interspersed with lush vegetation and reflective ponds. Savour the panorama through wood-framed glass doors that open out to a cool sea breeze.
Amanyara's open-air Pavilions and Villas, many with direct access to the sea, put the focus on the surrounding landscape.
Dovetailing with the dramatic Providenciales scenery, Amanyara's Pavilions are nestled in coastal vegetation, overlooking ponds or the waters of Northwest Point Marine Reserve. Overhanging eaves shade terraces on three sides of each Pavilion, accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a combined bedroom and living area. Some offer private pools and two bedrooms.
Amanyara's Villas offer consummate privacy and space in natural surroundings. Generously proportioned living areas and three to six bedrooms are set around a black infinity pool and hardwood deck. Overlooking reflective ponds and gardens, several feature ocean views while others offer direct beach access. All are serviced by personal cooks and housekeepers.
Rates per pavilion/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, accommodation only, inclusive mini bar (excluding spirits), all telephone calls, non-motorized water sports, yoga classes, snorkel trips, an afternoon tea, 12% government tax, 10% service charge and 5% facility fee.
In addition, villa bookings include unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee served in villa.
|Pavilion||1 890,00 USD||Tranquility Villa (4 bedrooms)||9 270,00 USD|
|Alcove Pavilion||2 075,00 USD||Beach Path Tranquility Villa (4 bedrooms)||9 820,00 USD|
|Pool Pavilion||2 865,00 USD||Ocean Villa (4 bedrooms)||10 790,00 USD|
|Ocean Pavilion||2 865,00 USD||Beach Villa (4 bedrooms)||12 010,00 USD|
|Ocean Cove Pavilion||3 535,00 USD||Beach Sala Villa (4 bedrooms)||14 150,00 USD|
|Deluxe Pool Pavilion||3 720,00 USD||Serenity Villa (5 bedrooms)||11 400,00 USD|
|The Amanyara Pavilion||4 755,00 USD||Artist Villa (5 bedrooms)||17 800,00 USD|
|Pool Villa (2 bedrooms)||5 850,00 USD||Beach Sala Villa (6 bedrooms)||19 900,00 USD|
|Tranquility Villa (3 bedrooms)||7 750,00 USD||Amanyara Villa (6 bedrooms)||22 100,00 USD|
- Extend Your Journey Offer - Summer Special - Stay 4 nights, pay only 3 nights OR Stay 8 nights, pay only 6 nights OR Stay 12 nights, pay only 9 nights OR Stay 16 nights, pay only 12 nights! (valid every year, from May to October - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Extend Your Journey Offer - Winter Special - Stay 6 nights, pay only 5 nights OR Stay 12 nights, pay only 10 nights OR Stay 18 nights, pay only 15 nights! (valid every year, from November to April, except from 15 December to 06 January - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Amanyara Villa Experience Offer - Stay a minimum of 3 nights until 10 February 2020, and receive every third night free + 100.00 USD F&B credit per bedroom per day + daily continental breakfast! (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Amanyara Wellness Escape - For a minimum stay of 3 nights receive: welcome champagne amenity; continental breakfast daily; two 90-minute Deep Tissue or Swedish massages; a private yoga lesson or private tennis coaching session (per bedroom); complimentary afternoon tea; a private snorkel tour for two; complimentary non-motorized water sports. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Season of Discovery Offer -
Packages of 3-, 5- or 7-nights,
based on standard rates,
and receive, in addition to all standard inclusions, the following
3 nights package: complimentary a la carte full board (continental breakfast, 2 course lunch & 3 course dinner daily) (excluding beverages).
5 nights package: complimentary a la carte full board (continental breakfast, 2 course lunch & 3 course dinner daily) (excluding beverages) + one complimentary night (Stay 5, Pay 4).
7 nights package: complimentary a la carte full board (continental breakfast, 2 course lunch & 3 course dinner daily) (excluding beverages) + one complimentary night (Stay 7, Pay 6) + two Amanyara 50-minutes massages per pavilion/villa once per stay.
- Season of Discovery Offer - Family add-ons In addition to above classic inclusions, if you are staying in a Two Bedroom Pool Pavilion or in any Villa category, you will receive special 'Family inclusions': one family movie nigh in Amanyara's private screening room complete with popcorn and canapés; a guided family snorkeling trip; one ice cream social/pool party in suite or villa for the family on one afternoon; one family eco-hike with Amanyara's resident naturalist; and children's daily nature discovery center program tailor-made by resident naturalist. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|White sand beach||Swimming pool||Tennis court|
|Large choice of water sports||Amanyara Spa||Fitness Centre|
|Nature Discovery Center||WiFi Internet access||Business Center|
|Room service||Nightly turndown service||Laundry service|
- Discover the diverse ecosystems of the Turks and Caicos Island both above and below water at the on-site Nature Discovery Center
- Explore the coastline from kayaks, paddle boards and catamarans
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant : freshly caught seafood is the focus, complemented by organic produce from the resort’s aquaponic vegetable garden.
The Beach Club : raw food dishes as well as cuisine baked in a stone hearth oven.
The Bar : a spacious terrace with views over the swimming pool to the sea.
Set around a tranquil pond, Amanyara’s Spa encompasses four treatment pavilions, a relaxation pavilion and an outdoor yoga sala.
Nourish the skin with the Sun salutation treatment. Using local coconut oil and sea salt, a gentle exfoliation is followed by a body massage, sandalwood and aloe wrap, rose crystal facial massage and more. A warm-wa ter flotation treatment eases breathing and relaxes the spine. The Caribbean Stars Lullaby is a one-of-a-kind water treatment that releases tension and balances the mind.