Providenciales - Turks and Caicos
A nature lover's paradise, Amanyara sits on a promontory on the western shore of Providenciales. Backed by a vast wilderness of protected parkland, the resort looks out over the pristine reefs of Northwest Point Marine National Park. Open to the elements, Amanyara is nestled between ever-evolving rocky outcrops, while its white-sand beach stretches half a mile along the coast, dipping into the turquoise waters of the Caribbean.
A barrier reef runs the length of the island, ensuring world-class diving and snorkelling. Guests can partake in sea turtle tagging, and whales can be seen migrating from December through March. Timber-shingled pavilions and villas dot the coastline, interspersed with lush vegetation and reflective ponds. Savour the panorama through wood-framed glass doors that open out to a cool sea breeze.
Amanyara's open-air Pavilions and Villas, many with direct access to the sea, put the focus on the surrounding landscape.
Dovetailing with the dramatic Providenciales scenery, Amanyara's Pavilions are nestled in coastal vegetation, overlooking ponds or the waters of Northwest Point Marine Reserve. Overhanging eaves shade terraces on three sides of each Pavilion, accessed via floor-to-ceiling glass doors that open to a combined bedroom and living area. Some offer private pools and two bedrooms.
Amanyara's Villas offer consummate privacy and space in natural surroundings. Generously proportioned living areas and three to six bedrooms are set around a black infinity pool and hardwood deck. Overlooking reflective ponds and gardens, several feature ocean views while others offer direct beach access. All are serviced by personal cooks and housekeepers.
Rates per pavilion/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, accommodation only, inclusive mini bar (excluding spirits), all telephone calls, non-motorized water sports, yoga classes, snorkel trips, an afternoon tea, 12% government tax and 12% service charge.
In addition, villa bookings include unlimited soft drinks, tea and coffee served in villa.
|Pavilion||1 725,00 USD||Tranquility Villa (4 bedrooms)||8 330,00 USD|
|Alcove Pavilion||1 905,00 USD||Beach Path Tranquility Villa (4 bedrooms)||8 630,00 USD|
|Pool Pavilion||2 740,00 USD||Ocean Villa (4 bedrooms)||10 100,00 USD|
|Ocean Pavilion||2 800,00 USD||Beach Villa (4 bedrooms)||13 100,00 USD|
|Deluxe Pool Pavilion||3 095,00 USD||Beach Sala Villa (4 bedrooms)||14 300,00 USD|
|Ocean Cove Pavilion||3 095,00 USD||Beach Villa (5 bedrooms)||16 100,00 USD|
|The Amanyara Pavilion||3 575,00 USD||Artist Villa (5 bedrooms)||17 300,00 USD|
|Pool Villa (2 bedrooms)||5 415,00 USD||Amanyara Villa (6 bedrooms)||23 800,00 USD|
|Tranquility Villa (3 bedrooms)||6 900,00 USD|
- Extend Your Journey Offer 2018 - Stay 4 nights, pay only 3 nights OR Stay 8 nights, pay only 6 nights OR Stay 12 nights, pay only 9 nights OR Stay 16 nights, pay only 12 nights! (valid until 20 December 2018 - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Season of Discovery Offer 2019 - For a minimum stay of 3 nights between 01 June and 31 October 2019, based on standard rates, enjoy complimentary a la carte full board (excluding beverages). - In addition, for a minimum 5 nights stay, receive the 5th night free (one complimentary night) and for a minimum of 7 nights, you will benefit in addition from two Amanyara massages. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Season of Discovery Offer - Family add-ons In addition to above inclusions, if you are staying in a Two Bedroom Pool Pavilion or in any Villa category, you will receive special 'Family inclusions': one family movie nigh in Amanyara's private screening room complete with popcorn and canapés; a guided family snorkeling trip; one ice cream social/pool party in suite or villa for the family on one afternoon; one family eco-hike with Amanyara's resident naturalist; and children's daily nature discovery center program tailor-made by resident naturalist. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Amanyara Sojourn Offer - For a minimum stay of 4 nights until 20 December 2018 and during the months of May, November and December 2019 (excluding 26 to 30 November), based on standard rates, enjoy complimentary daily full board (breakfast, 2-course lunch & 3-course dinner, excluding beverages), as well as a sunset cocktail/canapés one evening at sunset poolside on terrace. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Winter Getaway Offer - For a minimum stay of 4 nights from 07 January to 30 April 2019, from 06 to 16 January 2020, from 21 January to 12 February 2020 and from 18 February to 26 March 2020, based on standard rates, enjoy complimentary a la carte breakfast and 3-course dinner daily. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|White sand beach||Swimming pool||Tennis court|
|Large choice of water sports||Amanyara Spa||Fitness Centre|
|Nature Discovery Center||WiFi Internet access||Business Center|
|Room service||Nightly turndown service||Laundry service|
- Discover the diverse ecosystems of the Turks and Caicos Island both above and below water at the on-site Nature Discovery Center
- Explore the coastline from kayaks, paddle boards and catamarans
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant : freshly caught seafood is the focus, complemented by organic produce from the resort’s aquaponic vegetable garden.
The Beach Club : raw food dishes as well as cuisine baked in a stone hearth oven.
The Bar : a spacious terrace with views over the swimming pool to the sea.
Set around a tranquil pond, Amanyara’s Spa encompasses four treatment pavilions, a relaxation pavilion and an outdoor yoga sala.
Nourish the skin with the Sun salutation treatment. Using local coconut oil and sea salt, a gentle exfoliation is followed by a body massage, sandalwood and aloe wrap, rose crystal facial massage and more. A warm-wa ter flotation treatment eases breathing and relaxes the spine. The Caribbean Stars Lullaby is a one-of-a-kind water treatment that releases tension and balances the mind.