There are few places in the world which offer classical history and natural beauty in equal measure. The Aegean region of Turkey is one such place. This fabled coastline is where Homer’s heroes were born, where the ancient Greeks consulted their oracles and the Romans built magnificent temples to honour their gods. Everywhere are reminders of this glorious past, vying for attention with spectacular natural scenery including ancient pine forests and scalloped bays.
One such bay on the Bodrum Peninsula is home to Amanruya, a tranquil all-season resort. Named after the Sanskrit word for peace, ‘aman’, and the Turkish word for dream, Amanruya is set on a peaceful hillside, offering breathtaking views of the sea and a winding pathway leading to a sheltered pebble beach.
Amanruya offers 35 spacious and elegant Pool
Suites and Pavilions,
each with a private garden and pool.
There are 22 heated pools and 13 pools are kept at the ambient temperature.
Choice of garden, partial sea and deluxe sea view.
Amanrüya will closed from 01 November 2021 to 31 March 2022
Rates per pavilion per night, single or double occupancy, inclusive breakfast, 8% VAT, 10% service charge (and 18% VAT on service charge).
Half board rates upon request.
|Pool Suite||805,00 Euro||Pool Pavilion - Partial Sea View||1 035,00 Euro|
|Pool Pavilion - Garden View||920,00 Euro||Pool Pavilion - Deluxe Sea View||1 150,00 Euro|
- Undiscovered Amanruya Offer - For a minimum stay of 4 or 7 nights, based on standard rates, receive for a 4 nights stay, daily à la carte breakfast + one complimentary night (stay 4, pay 3) + return airport transfers from Bodrum Milas International airport + 50,00 Euro F&B credit per room per stay. / For a 7 nights stay, daily à la carte breakfast + two complimentary nights (stay 7, pay 5)+ a return airport transfers from Bodrum Milas International airport + 100,00 Euro F&B credit per room per stay + a 6-course Chef degustation menu for two (once during stay)! (black-out dates may apply - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Romantic Escape Package - For a minimum stay of 3 nights, based on standard rates, receive daily à la carte breakfast + return airport transfers from Bodrum Milas International airport + a complimentary upgrade to next room category (subject to availability at the time of arrival) + one complimentary romantic dinner with a bottle of local wine for two + late check-out till 4pm! (black-out dates may apply - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Small pebble beach||Beach Club with series of terraces||Range of water sports equipment available|
|50-metre infinity swimming pool||Tennis Court||Spa treatment rooms|
|Gymnasium||Personalized guest services||Wifi Internet access|
|Meeting room & Private functions||The Boutique||Art gallery & Carpet gallery|
|The Library||Guided tours and excursions arrangements||Complimentary transfers by private car from Bodrum|
|Laundry service||24-hour room service||In-suite dining|
- Excursion to Didyma, a prime tourist attraction due to the ruins of the world-renowned Temple of Apollo.
- Day trip to the renowned ruins of Ephesus (Efes), an ancient Greek city and later a major Roman city, combined to a visit of Pamukkale, with its hot springs, travertines and terraces of carbonate minerals.
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Aman.
Amanruya offers a number of dining pavilions and lounges: Pool Dining Pavilion, Dining Pavilions higher on the hillside, Wine Cellar, The Lounge, Wine Lounge & Pool Pavilion.
Beach Club for light meals and refreshments.