Canyon Point - Utah - United States
Amangiri, ‘peaceful mountain’, is located in Utah in the southwest United States. The region is also known as the Four Corners where the states of Utah, Arizona, New Mexico and Colorado meet. Situated on 328 hectares (810 acres), the resort is tucked into a protected valley with sweeping views of the area’s dramatic landscape. Designed to complement its surroundings, Amangiri features natural hues and materials, providing a spacious, yet intimate setting from which to experience this starkly beautiful region year round.
The resort is built around the main swimming pool which embraces a natural rock escarpment. The pool’s lounging terrace features king-sized daybeds, some of which appear to float on the water, and pairs of sun-loungers.
Framing the surrounding dunes, plateaus and mountain ridges, the Suites and the Home embrace the area’s raw aesthetic.
Spacious and with clean lines and natural materials, the Suites reflect the luminous qualities of the surrounding desert. Design features include white stone floors, concrete walls, natural timbers and fittings in blackened steel. Each Suite has an outdoor lounge and fireplace with expansive desert views, while some feature a private pool or roof terrace.
Secluded by a rock escarpment and surrounded by 600 acres of undeveloped land, the four-bedroom Mesa Home offers consummate privacy just minutes from the resort. It has been designed to complement the rugged beauty of the Grand Circle Region, with a pared-back aesthetic and muted palette. A 50-foot infinity pool is set into an expansive stone terrace.
Rates per suite/residence per night, based on single/double occupancy, a la carte full board (with non-alcoholic beverages), in-room mini bar (non-alcoholic beverages), return airport transfer from Page airport, daily guided group hikes, use of fitness center and water pavilion, daily fitness class, self guided on property hikes, custom itinerary planning services, transient room tax, state occupancy tax, sales tax and service charge included.
About Mesa Residence, meals are charged for on a la carte basis.
|Desert View Suite||1 900,00 USD||Mesa Pool Suite||3 250,00 USD|
|Mesa View Suite||2 085,00 USD||Girijaala Suite||4 970,00 USD|
|Terrace Suite||2 330,00 USD||Amangiri Suite||5 335,00 USD|
|Desert Pool Suite||3 005,00 USD||Mesa Residence (4 bedrooms)||12 280,00 USD|
- Kokoro Retreat Package - Until 31 March 2020, enjoy a tailor-made 4-nights package including full board, an accommodation upgrade subject to availability at time of booking, and a tailor-made wellness program for 4 days arranged by leading wellness specialists Svet Bananov, Connie Beingessner and Holly Crandall. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Escape to the Canyons and Mountains Package - Until 27 Octobre 2019 enjoy this exclusive 6-nights minimum package, of which at least 3 nights at Amangani in Wyoming and 3 nuits at Amangiri in Utah, including private aviation between the two properties with RYL Jets,, complimentary airport transfers at each destination from the local airport, and customized itineraries featuring unique experiences. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|Swimming pool||Outdoor hot tub||Aman Spa|
|Fitness Centre||The Beauty Salon||The Gallery|
|The Library||Guided hikes and horseback rides||Hot air balloon, helicopter and fixed-wing flights|
|Rock climbing and canyoning||Wine cellar||Private dining room|
- Experience the sweeping desert landscape on a horseback trail
- Unearth fossils at one of the world’s richest paleontology sites
- Get up close with Amangiri's majestic rock formations, courtesy of four via ferrata
The cuisine at Amangiri is inspired by the American Southwest and made primarily from locally sourced ingredients carefully selected by the chef. Meals are served from an open kitchen to tables that look out through floor-to-ceiling windows over the ever-changing colours of the desert.
The Spa aims to reflect the healing traditions of the Navajo through the four elements of earth, wind, fire and water. Spread across 2,322 square metres (25,000 square feet), the pavilions, treatments rooms and terraces provide a variety of treatments including massages, scrubs, wraps and flotation therapy.