In the spirit of a traditional Chinese village, Amanfayun is a place to explore – a place of stone pathways leading to shaded courtyards, quaint restaurants and peaceful abodes. Situated on 14 hectares to the west of West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the outskirts of Hangzhou, the resort is comprised of 47 dwellings surrounded by tea fields, natural forests and lush groves of bamboo.
Amanfayun is the ideal location from which to explore the region's ancient Buddhist temples, botanical gardens, vast wetland areas, countless pagodas and Hangzhou's famous silk and shopping streets.
Amanfayun offers 42 rooms, suites and villas located within the property. Due to the unique nature of the structures, no two rooms are identical.
Rates per guestroom/suite/villa per night, double or single occupancy, daily breakfast, minibar, access to Feilaifeng Scenic Area and Lingyin Temple for two once a day, 15% government tax and service charge included
|Village Room||770,00 USD||Village Villa||1 580,00 USD|
|Village Suite||870,00 USD||Amanfayun Villa (2 bedrooms)||2 550,00 USD|
|Deluxe Village Suite||1 175,00 USD|
- Undiscovered Hangzhou Offer - Stay a minimum of 2 nights, based on standard rates, and receive choice of a lunch or dinner at Steam House or Western restaurant excluding beverages. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Discover Hangzhou Offer - For a minimum stay of 3 nights, based on standard rates, receive, in addition to all standard inclusions, the following add-ons: one Chinese set dinner at the Steam House excluding beverages, a guided excursion to Longjing Tea Village & Nine Creeks, as well as a guided tour of Hefang Street, the Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Hu Xueyan's Villa. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Culture and Spiritual China Package
Package for a minimum of 3 nights, combining a stay
of minimum 1 nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou and
minimum of 2 nights at Amanyangyun in Shanghai.
This package includes daily breakfast, round-trip airport or train station transfers in Hangzhou, round-trip airport or train station transfers in Shanghai, as well as one Chinese set dinner at the Steam House once per stay excluding beverages at Amanfayun (minimum 2-nights stay only) and one 3-course lunch at Arva once per stay excluding beverages at Amanyangyun. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- China UNESCO Treasures Package
Package for a minimum of 9 nights, combining a stay
of 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3
nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou and 3 nights at Amandayan in
This package includes daily breakfast and the following special activities at each resort: a guided half day tour of the Forbidden City, a guided tour of the Summer Palace and a 60 minutes Chinese massage per person at Aman Summer Palace + a private guided tour of Longjing Tea Village & Nine Creeks, a private guided tour of Lingyin Temple, and a 60 minutes Aroma massage per person at Amanfayun + a private guided tour of the Lashi Lake and Zhiyun Temple, a private guided tour of Dayan Old Town, and a 60 minutes Amandayan Signature massage per person at Amandayan. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|20-metre heated outdoor pool||The Aman Spa||Fitness Centre|
|Fully-equipped gym, Pilates and Yoga||Guest assistants||The Boutique|
|Broadband Internet access||Room service||Laundry service|
- Guest assistants to arrange personalized visits to Hangzhou's many attractions
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant & Bar, The Steam House and 3 independently-operated village eateries : Hangzhou House, Tea House and Vegetarian House.
The Aman Spa at Amanfayun reflects various interconnected aspects of Chinese health and wellness traditions combined with the finest international spa practices and treatments. Amanfayun's Spa menu also reflects the resort's natural setting, with four seasonal signature treatments inspired by the region's four distinct seasons. Each of the four treatments is centred on a specific plant, which grows locally at that time of year. The Signature Bamboo Massage uses heated bamboo as an extension of the therapist's hands in a flowing technique, rolling and kneading the body in combination with an aromatherapy massage to infuse warmth and relax tight muscles.