In the spirit of a traditional Chinese village, Amanfayun is a place to explore – a place of stone pathways leading to shaded courtyards, quaint restaurants and peaceful abodes. Situated on 14 hectares to the west of West Lake, a UNESCO World Heritage Site on the outskirts of Hangzhou, the resort is comprised of 47 dwellings surrounded by tea fields, natural forests and lush groves of bamboo.
Amanfayun is the ideal location from which to explore the region’s ancient Buddhist temples, botanical gardens, vast wetland areas, countless pagodas and Hangzhou’s famous silk and shopping streets.
Amanfayun offers 42 rooms, suites and villas located within the property. Due to the unique nature of the structures, no two rooms are identical.
Rates per guestroom/suite/villa per night, double or single occupancy, daily breakfast, minibar, access to Feilaifeng Scenic Area and Lingyin Temple for two once a day, 15% government tax and service charge included
|Village Room||730,00 USD||Village Villa||1 510,00 USD|
|Village Suite||830,00 USD||Amanfayun Villa (2 bedrooms)||2 440,00 USD|
|Deluxe Village Suite||1 120,00 USD|
- Winter Indulgence promotion : for a minimum stay of 2 nights during the winter months, receive a complimentary Afternoon tea, one 60-minute aroma massage for two and one mixed grill dinner at Western Restaurant.
- Discover Hangzhou Offer: for a minimum stay of 3 nights, receive one complimentary set dinner at The Steam House, one guided excursion to Longjing Tea Village and Nine Creeks, as well as one guided excursion of Hefang Street, the Museum of Traditional Chinese Medicine and Hu Xueyan's Villa.
- Undiscovered Hangzhou Offer 2017 - weekdays : for a minimum stay of 2 nights, enjoy 25% discount on your stay during weekday (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday) and receive complimentary half board (choice of lunch or dinner at one of the hotel dining outlets).
- Undiscovered Hangzhou Offer 2017 - weekend : for a minimum stay of 2 nights, receive complimentary half board (choice of lunch or dinner at one of the hotel dining outlets) when staying during weekend nights (Friday, Saturday and Sunday).
- Undiscovered Hangzhou Offer 2018/2019 - weekend : for a minimum stay of 2 nights, receive complimentary half board (choice of lunch or dinner at one of the hotel dining outlets).
- China UNESCO Treasures package: 9-nights package, including 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3-nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou and 3-nights at Amandayan in Lijian, complimentary round trip airport transfers from Beijing, Hangzhou and Lijiang Sanya airports, and several complimentary activities, tours and excursions at each property.
|20-metre heated outdoor pool||The Aman Spa||Fitness Centre|
|Fully-equipped gym, Pilates and Yoga||Guest assistants||The Boutique|
|Broadband Internet access||Room service||Laundry service|
- Guest assistants to arrange personalized visits to Hangzhou’s many attractions
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
The Restaurant & Bar, The Steam House and 3 independently-operated village eateries : Hangzhou House, Tea House and Vegetarian House.
The Aman Spa at Amanfayun reflects various interconnected aspects of Chinese health and wellness traditions combined with the finest international spa practices and treatments. Amanfayun’s spa menu also reflects the resort’s natural setting, with four seasonal signature treatments inspired by the region’s four distinct seasons. Each of the four treatments is centred on a specific plant, which grows locally at that time of year. The Signature Bamboo Massage uses heated bamboo as an extension of the therapist’s hands in a flowing technique, rolling and kneading the body in combination with an aromatherapy massage to infuse warmth and relax tight muscles.