Amanemu, set in a national park on the shores of Ago Bay, embraces the ancient Japanese tradition of onsen mineral hot springs and the culinary heritage of this gourmet region. The resort's name is drawn from aman, the Sanskrit-derived word for “peace,” and nemu, which means to “share joy” in Japanese.
Amanemu, perched on the rolling hills of Ise-Shima National Park in southwestern Japan, is a hot-spring sanctuary overlooking the calm waters of Ago Bay.
The hills above Ago Bay, are the serene setting of Amanemu, situated close to the holy Shinto site of Ise Grand Shrine. The UNESCO World Heritage-designated Kumano Kodo pilgrimage trails can also be visited. The region’s natural beauty takes centre stage as the seasons change, offering opportunities to discover cultural treasures and witness the pearl rafts by the bay.
Amanemu's 24 suites and four two-bedroom villas are positioned on a hillside offering garden views or panoramic vistas of Ago Bay, its picturesque islets and drifting pearl rafts.
Guided by a classical Japanese aesthetic, Amanemu's Suites and Villas are replete with natural materials and large glass windows, with woven textile and timber sliding shutters that open to embrace the natural surroundings.
Rates per suite/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy, daily American or Japanese Breakfast, return transfer from train station, 10% government tax and 15% service charge included.
Rates for triple occupancy upon request.
|Mori Suite||1 200,00 USD||Sora Villa (1 bedroom)||3 170,00 USD|
|Sora Suite||1 420,00 USD||Sora Villa (2 bedroom)||4 590,00 USD|
|Nagi Suite||1 640,00 USD||Nagi Villa (1 bedroom)||3 710,00 USD|
|Mori Villa (1 bedroom)||2 620,00 USD||Nagi Villa (2 bedroom)||5 130,00 USD|
|Mori Villa (2 bedroom)||4 040,00 USD|
- Amanemu Hideaway Offer - Take advantage of special rates to enjoy half board (breakfast and dinner) during your stay at Amanemu. (some blackout dates may apply - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Amanemu Spa Escape - For a minimum stay of 2 nights, enjoy special rates to discover the Japanese Spa to chose one of the following treatments once during stay: 60 minutes Aman massage and 60 minutes private Onsen usage OR 90 minutes Seasonal Spa Journey. (some blackout dates may apply - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Amanemu Wellness Immersion (3 nights) - Beauty and Slow-Aging / Detox and cleansing / Mindfulness and stress Control / Recovery and Recuperation - Minimum 3 nights retreat including welcome amenity, healthy full board, personalized herb tea, morning green juice, health mini bar choice, an arrival consultation, daily Zazen meditation, daily morning exercice, daily private Onsen & Thermal Spring, daily Spa treatment depending on chosen program, as well as a post consultation before departure. (details of Spa treatments included upon request - not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|33m outdoor lap pool||Library||Boutique|
|Aman Spa||State-of-the-art Fitness Centre||Yoga Studio|
|Wellness Immersion Programme||Cycling & Hiking||Large choice of water sports|
|Fishing||18-hole Golf course||24-hour room service|
|Complimentary WIFI Internet access||Laundry service||Multilingual Staff|
- Explore the holy shinto site of Ise Grand Shrine with an expert guide and witness a prayer session and dance
- Explore Ago Bay, known as the bay of pearls, replete with an array of drifting rafts
- Enjoy tempura and sashimi caught by your own hand
The Restaurant : the Ise Shima region is renowned as the breadbasket of the ancient Imperial court, and The Restaurant fully embraces this heritage. The head chef not only sources the finest produce from the areas surrounding Amanemu, but also from across Japan.
The Bar & Lounge : serves drinks and light refreshments with views of Ago and featuring an outdoor sunken terrace.
Centred on Japan's centuries-old onsen tradition, the 2,000-square-metre Japanese Spa embraces the theme of water. Designed around a large onsen and its natural mineral-rich waters, the Aman Spa also features two private onsen pavilions, a watsu pool, four treatment suites and a fitness centre.
Treatments incorporate local and seasonal ingredients, including pearl powder, seaweed, and herbs and plants used in traditional kampo therapies.