Aman Summer Palace
Beijing - China, P.R.
Just 15 kilometers northwest of Beijing’s city centre lies a tranquil retreat adjacent to the East Gate of the iconic Summer Palace. Aman Summer Palace, Beijing is housed in a series of pavilions dating back over a century, and provides guests with unparalleled access to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Temple of Heaven.
Rooms and suites reflect traditional Chinese architecture and celebrate the courtyard style of the Summer Palace with a dignified ambience throughout.
Aman at Summer Palace offers 43 guest rooms and suites, including the exclusive Imperial Suite comprising three seperate pavilions.
Rates per room/suite per night, double or single occupancy, daily breakfast, complimentary soft drinks in minibar, several complimentary benefits (access to Summer Palace, Chinese Tea Ceremony at Cultural Pavilion, ...), 15% government tax and service charge included
|Courtyard Guestroom||715,00 USD||Imperial Suite||4 225,00 USD|
|Suite||845,00 USD||Family Suite - 2 bedrooms||1 220,00 USD|
|Deluxe Suite||1 120,00 USD||Deluxe Pavilion - 2 bedrooms||2 180,00 USD|
|Courtyard Suite||1 300,00 USD||Traditional Courtyard - 4 bedrooms||3 445,00 USD|
- Undiscover Beijing promotion: Stay a minimum of 2 nights and receive up to 30% discount on published rates and enjoy a Hot pot dinner at the Chinese Restaurant.
- Discover Beijing package: 3 nights package, with complimentary tours and excursions in Beijing, as well as a 60 minutes Gemstone massage for two.
- China UNESCO Treasures package: 9-nights package, including 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3-nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou and 3-nights at Amandayan in Lijian, complimentary round trip airport transfers from Beijing, Hangzhou and Lijiang Sanya airports, and several complimentary activities, tours and excursions at each property.
|25-meter indoor lap pool||2 squash courts||The Aman Spa|
|State-of-the-art fitness centre||Guest Assistants||Complimentary Wifi Internet access|
|Private cinema||The Library||The Boutique|
|Fitness consultants||Meeting rooms and facilities||Room service|
|In-room dining||Laundry service||Private transfer availabre from Beijing airport|
- Guest Assistants ready to prepare personal cultural discovery programs
- Access to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Temple of Heaven
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Aman resorts
3 restaurants : Chinese restaurant, The Grill & Restaurant Naoko.
The Reflection Pavilion bar & The Lobby lounge.
The Aman Spa at Aman Summer Palace introduces a tranquil retreat of indulgence, rejuvenation and multi-sensory respite for the Aman guest. Nine self-contained double treatment suites offer relaxation to restore balance and harmony of mind and body. Each Spa Suite is fully-equipped with two vanities, bathtub, a large shower and steam room and massage room.