Aman Summer Palace
Beijing - China, P.R.
Just 15 kilometers northwest of Beijing's city centre lies a tranquil retreat adjacent to the East Gate of the iconic Summer Palace. Aman Summer Palace, Beijing is housed in a series of pavilions dating back over a century, and provides guests with unparalleled access to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Temple of Heaven.
Rooms and suites reflect traditional Chinese architecture and celebrate the courtyard style of the Summer Palace with a dignified ambience throughout.
Aman at Summer Palace offers 43 guest rooms and suites, including the exclusive Imperial Suite comprising three seperate pavilions.
Rates per room/suite per night, double or single occupancy, daily breakfast, complimentary soft drinks in minibar, several complimentary benefits (access to Summer Palace, Chinese Tea Ceremony at Cultural Pavilion, ...), 15% government tax and service charge included
|Courtyard Guestroom||750,00 USD||Imperial Suite||4 450,00 USD|
|Suite||885,00 USD||Family Suite - 2 bedrooms||1 275,00 USD|
|Deluxe Suite||1 175,00 USD||Deluxe Pavilion - 2 bedrooms||2 280,00 USD|
|Courtyard Suite||1 360,00 USD||Traditional Courtyard - 4 bedrooms||3 600,00 USD|
- Undiscovered Beijing Offer - Stay a minimum of 2 nights and receive up to 30% discount on standard rates, depending on guestroom/suite category and travel dates, as well as 100,00 USD F&B or Spa credit, to discover or to rediscover Beijing. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Discover Beijing Offer - For a minimum stay of 3 nights, receive, in addition to all standard inclusions, the following add-ons: a guided Summer Palace tour, one day tour of the Forbidden City, Lama Temple and Hutong, and a 60 minutes Gemstone massage per person. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- China UNESCO Treasures Package
Package for a minimum of 9 nights, combining a stay
of 3 nights at Aman Summer Palace in Beijing, 3
nights at Amanfayun in Hangzhou and 3 nights at Amandayan in
This package includes daily breakfast and the following special activities at each resort: a guided half day tour of the Forbidden City, a guided tour of the Summer Palace and a 60 minutes Chinese massage per person at Aman Summer Palace + a private guided tour of Longjing Tea Village & Nine Creeks, a private guided tour of Lingyin Temple, and a 60 minutes Aroma massage per person at Amanfayun + a private guided tour of the Lashi Lake and Zhiyun Temple, a private guided tour of Dayan Old Town, and a 60 minutes Amandayan Signature massage per person at Amandayan. (not cumulative with any other offer or package)
- Complimentary honeymoon benefits. (details of the benefits upon request)
|25-meter indoor lap pool||2 squash courts||The Aman Spa|
|State-of-the-art fitness centre||Guest Assistants||Complimentary Wifi Internet access|
|Private cinema||The Library||The Boutique|
|Fitness consultants||Meeting rooms and facilities||Room service|
|In-room dining||Laundry service||Private transfer availabre from Beijing airport|
- Guest Assistants ready to prepare personal cultural discovery programs
- Access to four UNESCO World Heritage Sites including the Summer Palace, the Forbidden City, the Great Wall and the Temple of Heaven
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Aman resorts
3 restaurants : Chinese restaurant, The Grill & Restaurant Naoko.
The Reflection Pavilion bar & The Lobby lounge.
The Aman Spa at Aman Summer Palace introduces a tranquil retreat of indulgence, rejuvenation and multi-sensory respite for the Aman guest. Nine self-contained double treatment suites offer relaxation to restore balance and harmony of mind and body. Each Spa Suite is fully-equipped with two vanities, bathtub, a large shower and steam room and massage room.