Aman Sveti Stefan
Sveti Stefan - Montenegro
Aman Sveti Stefan is located in the centre of Montenegro’s Adriatic coastline, south of Budva and between the villages of Pržno and Sveti Stefan. The site incorporates two kilometres of coastline including the pink sandy beaches of Sveti Stefan, Miločer Beach and the famous Queen’s Beach.
Aman Sveti Stefan enjoys breathtaking views of the sea, across the bay and along Montenegro’s most renowned stretch of coastline. The island itself measures 12,400 sq.m., and while its historic exterior remains largely unchanged, the resort’s interiors have been restored and updated to meet contemporary expectations.
Aman Sveti Stefan offers a total of 58 guest accommodations with 50 rooms, cottages and suites on the island and 8 suites at
The island’s accommodations are divided into Village Rooms, Cottages, Deluxe Cottages, Grand Suites and the Sveti Stefan Suite which has its own private swimming pool. - Villa Miločer spacious suites combine the regal grandeur of old Europe with contemporary comfort and style.
Island closure from 01 October 2017 to 30 April 2018.
Rates per room/suite per night, single or double occupancy, daily breakfast, return airport transfers from Tivat, 7% VAT, 10% service charge and 1.50 Euro per person per day Tourist tax and insurance tax included
|Village Room||810,00 Euro||Adriatic Suite||3 150,00 Euro|
|Cottage||925,00 Euro||Sveti Stefan Suite||3 465,00 Euro|
|Deluxe Cottage||1 040,00 Euro|
|Grand Suite||1 630,00 Euro||Miločer Garden View Suite||790,00 Euro|
|Grand Suite with Terrace||1 950,00 Euro||Miločer Sea View Suite||895,00 Euro|
|Two Bedroom Grand Suite||2 835,00 Euro||Queen Marija Suite||895,00 Euro|
- Discover Aman Sveti Stefan promotion - Minimum stay of 3 nights (excluding high and peak seasons), inclusive return airport transfers from Tivat or Podgorics airports, one welcome bottle of local wine, Monastery Praskvica tour once per stay, a traditional dinner for two (excluding beverages) by chef recommendation, and a 30 minutes Spa treatment for two once per stay.
- Wellness Escape package - Minimum stay of 3 nights (excluding high and peak seasons), inclusive return airport transfers from Tivat or Podgorics airports, use of all Spa facilities (swimming pool, gym, steam rooms, wet rooms), one herbal bath for two, one 60 minutes massage per person and one facial or pedicure/manicure per person.
- Family Adventure package - Children stay and eat for free outside high and peak seasons ! - Minimum stay of 3 nights, inclusive one family excursion, return airport transfers from Tivat or Podgorics airports, and choice of activities from Kid's menu.
|Private beaches||Island’s cliff pool & resort main swimming pool||Aman Spa & spa cottages|
|State-of-the-art gym||Personalized guest services||Airport transfers|
|Library||Wireless Internet access||Special events facilities|
|Arrangements for personal guided excursions||Yacht charter||Room service|
|Private dining||Various water sports||Private wine tasting|
|Laundry service||Baby-sitting service||Cycling|
- Personalised guided excursions to scenic and cultural attractions
- An exceptional service that has made the reputation of Amanresorts
Villa Miločer : featuring the very best of cuisine, a variety of classic and contemporary dished from Adriatic region.
Queen’s Chair : pen for dinner, specialises in locally caught fresh seafood and fish with a distinctive Italian flair.
Olive Tree : casual beachside brasserie with large selection of salads, cut-to-order meats and seafood.
The Piazza: open-air square including a Taverna, an Enoteca, A Pasticceria and an Antipasti Bar ; simple and pastoral Mediterranean dishes.
Beach Café : informal al-fresco dining on the beach for a selection of light snacks and simple café menu.
The Spa offers four treatment rooms, each with its own fireplace for use during the winter months. Four Relaxation Rooms are available for taking time out before or after treatments, as well as four private Relaxation Terraces overlooking the reflection pond and gardens.
The extensive treatment menu includes a number of signature Spa Journeys designed to be tailored to individual needs. Other treatments include facials; reflexology; aromatherapy, hot stone and Thai massages; scrubs; and body wraps.
Guests can also enjoy a range of massage and body treatments in one of the six Spa Cottages scattered over Sveti Stefan Island, which also offers another Gym.