Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa
Phang Nga - Thailand
Located on the sunset side of the Andaman Sea and the pristine Natai Beach, the 5 Star Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga is just 25 minutes north of the Phuket International Airport, short distance away from the Blue Canyon Golf Course and the picturesque Phang Nga Bay.
Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa offers a beautiful and private setting and is a perfect location for a romantic beach wedding and honeymoon. Aleenta's wedding planner is available to help create your dream celebration.
Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa was recently awarded as Thailand's Best Small Green Resort.
Aleenta Phuket's stylish surroundings and sophisticated atmosphere
provide the perfect place for a paradise escape and our array of
signature activities helps to enrich your vacation experience.
Discover new passions, broaden your horizons and engage your senses.
Staying at Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa encourages you to cast off your everyday cares and experience something extraordinary.
The concept of "all suites, all private" is delivered at Aleenta
Phuket Resort & Spa in Phang Nga. The boutique
resort beachfront suites and villas range in sizes from 80 sq.m. ocean
view lofts and pool suites to impressive beachfront Grand
Boutique resort accommodation with the luxury of space coupled with personalized services and professional staff is the heart of why one chooses Aleenta Phuket Resort & Spa.
Pool Suites are directly on Natai beach, each is complete with a private jacuzzi and terrace. Pool Villas are within steps of the beach. This romantic setting features a bedroom, living room, terrace, and sundeck. Beachfront Suites accommodate a large group, with 3 private quarters that share a pool, lounge, dining room, and kitchen. Pool Residences are large, with a separate dining and living room, jacuzzi, and sundeck.
Rates per loft/suite/residence/villa per night, based on single/double occupancy of each bedroom, inclusice daily buffet breakfast, prevailing tax and 10% service charge.
Half board, full board or All Inclusive plan (with or without alcohol) rates, on request.
|Grand Deluxe Pool Villa||225.00 USD||2-bedroom Pool Residence||470.00 USD|
|Ocean View Loft||250.00 USD||3-bedrooms Beachfront Villa||750.00 USD|
|Pool Villa||305.00 USD||4-bedrooms Beachfront Villa||835.00 USD|
|Pool Suite||360.00 USD||4-bedrooms Grand Villa Satis||970.00 USD|
|1-bedroom Pool Residence||305.00 USD|
- Long Stay Offer - for any minimum stay of 8 nights, receive one hour complimentary Thai massage for two persons per stay / For minimum stay of 10 nights, receive 30-minutes complimentary Thai massage for two persons per stay + a three-course dinner for 2 persons with a bottle of Aleenta's Private Wine Label + one Thai Cooking Class for two (three courses meal) + One bicycle tour (discover Thankuatung - guided cycling in rubber tree forests, pineapple plantations and paddy fields with a visit of Khokkloy market and temple). (combinable with all other offers and promotions)
- Honeymoon Benefits - Spend at least 4 nights during your honeymoon and receive one bottle of Aleenta's Private Label Sparkling Wine / if you stay is extended to minimum 7 nights, receive one cocktail of your choice at the EDGE once + Magical moment arrangement with candle and scents, flower arrangement, tropical fruit basket and one bottle of Aleenta's Private Label Sparkling Wine + Release of 2 flying lanterns. (combinable with all other offers and promotions)
|Ayurah Wellness Centre||Kids club (The Explorer’s Club)||Beach lounge & amenities|
|Meeting room||Complimentary wi-fi connectivity||Concierge service|
|Recreation activities||Fitness center and yoga studio||Galleria Boutique|
|Infinity pool||Wedding & events planner||In-room dining|
- Enjoy an open-air night bazaar near the heart of Phuket’s charming Old Town
- Escape the beach crowds and enjoy stunning scenery with a bicycle ride through Phang Nga & Phuket’s natural beauty
- Learn the secrets behind Thai cuisine preparing several delicious dishes at the Resort's private Thai cooking class
The Edge Restaurant : exquisite dining destination located just steps away from the lambent sands of pristine Natai Beach. It provides diners and guests with an eclectic yet sumptuous collection of dishes that best typifies what a“Forward Thinking and Contemporary Cuisine” is all about.
Natai Restaurant : serves modern Thai cuisine, such as Papaya Salad, Thai Green Curry, Pad Thai and a range of locally caught seafood.
Indulge your senses and experience Ayurah, where a philosophy of ″Eat Well, Live Well, Be Well, Look Good″ informs the treatments and services offered.
Ayurah Spa & Wellness Centre is a sanctuary that takes a more medical and results-oriented approach to wellness, with rejuvenating spa treatment rooms, a post-treatment relaxation chamber, a chromo-therapy room and Vichy shower room, which allows guests to receive a horizontal water massage. Expect cutting-edge anti-aging spa therapies, age defying spa treatments, and advanced techniques including oxygen therapy which cures not only jet lag but refreshes the entire body, and the latest light therapy technologies.